Monday, June 14, 2021

Summer is Near!

 

I am of the personal belief (based on Scripture) that the Rapture of the Church, the Rescue of the Bride, must occur either right before summer or during the summer months.  Why? Because Scripture supports a summer harvest of wheat. Jesus made it plain in several parables that believers are represented by wheat and will be harvested when ripe. (See Matthew 13)
 
Please review the following passages. I think you'll be amazed.
 
Listen! The voice,
The cry of the daughter of my people
From a far country:
“Is not the Lord in Zion?
Is not her King in her?”
“Why have they provoked Me to anger
With their carved images—
With foreign idols?”
“The harvest is past,
The summer is ended,
And we are not saved!”
For the hurt of the daughter of my people I am hurt.
I am mourning;
Astonishment has taken hold of me.

 Jeremiah 8:19-21

Sure sounds to me like the cry of Israel and others when they realize those who belong to Jesus are gone. 

Thus the Lord God showed me: Behold, a basket of summer fruit. And He said, “Amos, what do you see?”
So I said, “A basket of summer fruit.”
Then the Lord said to me:
“The end has come upon My people Israel;
I will not pass by them anymore.
And the songs of the temple
Shall be wailing in that day,”
Says the Lord God—
“Many dead bodies everywhere,
They shall be thrown out in silence.”
Amos 8:1-3
 
Why is Amos instructed to look at a basket of summer fruit? Interesting that the Lord remarks that mourning and death will come to Israel afterward. 

Woe is me!
For I am like those who gather summer fruits,
Like those who glean vintage grapes;
There is no cluster to eat
Of the first-ripe fruit which my soul desires.
The faithful man has perished from the earth,
And there is no one upright among men.
They all lie in wait for blood;
Every man hunts his brother with a net.
Micah 7:1-3

First ripe fruit happens in Israel during late summer, early fall
 
The Parable of the Fig Tree

“Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near.  So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors!  Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. Matthew 24-31-33
 
I don't understand why so many believers don't read this passage and see that WE ARE IN THE FINAL Generation, and that generation is now 73 years old. Add 7 years for the Tribulation and you come to 80.  Most people do not live to 80. But I digress. I think it's interesting that Jesus used the phrase "summer is near" . Summer is a Jewish Idiom for the End of the Age.
 
My beloved spoke, and said to me:
“Rise up, my love, my fair one,
And come away.
For lo, the winter is past,
The rain is over and gone.
The flowers appear on the earth;
The time of singing has come,
And the voice of the turtledove
Is heard in our land.
The fig tree puts forth her green figs,
And the vines with the tender grapes
Give a good smell.
Rise up, my love, my fair one,
And come away!
Song of Solomon 2:10-13

First figs appear in June/July, and are harvested in August, September
From this chart, Harvest Times in Israel, we see that the Wheat Harvest begins in May and ends sometime in June/July. 
 
Add to that the book of Ruth, where Ruth, a Gentile, marries a Jewish Man who was her Kinsman Redeemer during the Wheat Harvest in May/June 
 
In addition summer is a time for weddings. 
 
Am I saying the rapture will occur soon, as in this summer? No. But I'm saying there's a great possibility! If all was well with the world and not many prophetic signs had come to pass, I would say no, we have more time. But if you've been following me and other watcher sites, you know that couldn't be farther from the truth. Many, many prophetic signs are coming to pass all around us. 
 
Aside from the earthquakes, storms, volcanoes, plagues, famines, the extreme immorality, the huge apostasy of the church, the signs in the sky, the threat of war everywhere, (as if those weren't enough), the biggest sign for me is this Covid takeover and the forced vaccine. If Jesus doesn't come soon, His bride will have to undergo severe persecution and restrictions, not to mention wars, famines, more plagues,  a Chinese takeover, and death and destruction.  One thing a pastor I watch said recently made me laugh. He said Jesus is not a wife beater. The groom is NOT going to allow His precious bride to get all beat up before the wedding. What human groom would do that, let alone a divine groom? So, take heart and be encouraged!  Our Prince is coming soon!
 
Just make sure you're going! The tickets are free!  All you need is a relationship with Jesus. To find out more, click on How to be Saved at the top of this page. 
 
See you in the clouds!
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. It's definitely getting close, my friend. See you in the clouds! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN!! Our Groom is definitely not a wife beater!! And what we see coming, she'd be left in taters. And I like the fact that the 20th is also the first day of the summer solstice! And FATHER'S DAY!! So many positive signs on that day for sure! Oh Come Lord Jesus, Your Bride is doing her best to stay vigilant and keep her lamp oil full. Thank you for your great encouragement here, MaryLu. Can't wait to see you on the other side!! What a day of rejoicing we have coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU for another (so uplifting) post about our very soon departure! With the change in the leadership of Israel, one can see the clock speeding up to fulfill the final end time prophecy's. The Church must be removed shortly, so that GOD can finish Israels 70th week of judgement. I have wondered how can we still be here with so much fulfillment but at the same time the world looks at us and actually says WHAT SIGNS?? PTL the SHOUT has to be so very SOON! Philippians 3 v20 Timothy 4 v8 TITUS 2 v13 MARANATHA!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The world is asleep. It's hard to watch. Especially our fellow Christians. I, too, wish I could shout from the rooftops, yet who would listen? Bless you, Ron! I look forward to meeting you soon, brother!

      Delete
  4. So looking forward to it! Even so come Lord Jesus!!🙌

    ReplyDelete