Thursday, July 29, 2021

Possible Antidote to the Virus and Poison V

 
I wanted to pass on this information a friend (Thanks Jeannette) sent to me regarding something healthy and affordable to use if you've taken the vaccine OR if you are spending time with someone who has. The latter is because it's possible the spike proteins from the vaccine are shedding from the vaccinated person to the unvaccinated. I suffered some health issues shortly after my husband received his 2nd shot, and I've heard other stories from others who've had similar things happen.
 
Anyway, here's the article with a short video from a doctor about the substance SURAMIN, and how it combats the vaccine.  You can find it in Pine needle tea, which  is readily available and easy to make. I ordered some from ETSY and just started taking it. 
 
Glutathione - This is a supplement readily available. (I bought mine on Amazon). Here's a couple of articles I found on it. It is supposed to help you get over Covid quickly if you get it. 
 
 
They are putting out articles on the mainstream news that refute these claims, but I found these articles when I searched on Duck Duck Go.  So if you want to get some extra protection, give them a try. But always remember, it is the Lord Jesus who ultimately is our source for healing and protection. 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. I heard about the pine needle tea a while back and have tried it. I cannot stand the smell or taste, so not an option for me. However, one must be careful about what KIND of pine needles you are buying. They have to be a certain type. I also bought mine from Etsy, so I believe it is okay.

    I also heard about the Glutathione just recently. I had not realized there is a supplement for it, so I will be checking into that and probably getting it, as well. As always, thank you for the information!! Absolutely necessary in this era! We appreciate you keeping us up to date!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy! I got organic pine needles... I hope they are the good kind. I don't mind the tea.. I put honey in it. LOL Blessings!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this valuable information!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had access to my health benefits. I left my Moringa tea at home. All I can do now is trust Jesus to heal me. I can't go home until I have a negative test. I do wonder if I got this virus from my roommate who was vaccinated and sleeping right next to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Katy, it's quite possible you got it from your vaccinated friend. It's called vaccine shedding and even though the MSM denies it, I've listened to several scientists who say it's real. I'm so so sorry. I wish I could zap you some good healthy supplements. But I CAN pray, and I'm doing so. Keep us posted.

      Delete
    2. Please pray I can get home this week. Please pray that my place in Urah isn't lost over this. My students arrive to my home there on August 15th, but if I cant get out of this country in time, the school will have to give my home to someone else. I did get a letter from a doctor to clear me to travel on the 4th, but the doctor wrote the wrong dates on it. Grrrrrr...please pray that the airline attendant will do the math and accept it. Please pray they do not turn me away. Please pray that God stays with me and I keep my eyes on Jesus. When I worry I slip up and make wrong choices. Please pray for my loneliness and fear and safety. And please pray for complete healing with no residual effects. Thank you

      Delete
    3. Katy, you have been on my mind and in my prayers every day. I want you to know that. I wish I could be there with you to encourage you and pray with you. You are not alone, dear sister. This is an attack of the enemy. You have been doing much work for the Lord and the enemy is angry. Don't let him defeat you by fear and loneliness! I am in the trenches with you, Katy, holding up your hands. And Jesus is right by our side. Use the Word of God as a weapon against these attacks! In Jesus, you will be victorious. I will keep fighting along side you. K? Blessings!

      Delete
  4. Katy hang tough. You are going to be fine and home soon. This delay is for your benefit to be able to get through the trip home coming in contact with people who have the new varient of cv and not be affected by it. God has this and you will be safe. Bless you and safe travels. Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am going to try to test again tomorrow. Please pray it is negative as that will open the path to home. And yes, I will not be affected by C19 after this. God allowed it for a reason. And He is using this time to prepare me to receive my international students with compassion. I will know firsthand what it feels like to be a foreigner in a strange land with no option to go home and will be able to love on them with understanding of their fear.

      Delete