Monday, August 2, 2021

It is High Time to Wake out of Sleep! Summer is here!

 

And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light. Let us walk properly, as in the day, not in revelry and drunkenness, not in lewdness and lust, not in strife and envy. But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts.
 Romans 13:12-14 
 
The church is asleep. I would say that at least 90% of Christians I associate with have ZERO clue that we are living in the final minutes before the Tribulation. I belong to several writers' groups and they are all chit-chatting about their upcoming books and making plans for upcoming conferences. A good portion of my own family thinks there will be a Great Awakening and Revival and we have years before the Lord comes. Another member attends a church that believes in a post-trib rapture. Hence, they are not warning their members to be ready. Other than online churches, I don't know of a single church or Bible study here where I live that has any clue what's going on in the world and how soon it will be before we see the King.  
 
Why does it matter? I think it matters a great deal. We often forget we are the Bride of Jesus, and as the Bride, we need to get ready for the wedding! Brides spend their time preparing their wedding dress (The wedding gown is the righteous acts of the saints Rev 19:8) Brides set their houses in order and get things ready for their departure to live with their husband. Brides deal with invitations. Hence, they need to go out and invite as many people as they can to the wedding feast!  The Bride needs to make sure she is pure and holy and that she isn't looking at any other lovers. Her sole focus needs to be on her groom. For us, this means we cut off all attachments to this world that take the place of our love for Jesus.  We go out and witness to others, inviting them to know the Groom! And as the Scripture says above, we need to walk properly, not in strife, lewdness, or envy, and make NO provision for the flesh. In Titus 2, Paul tells us we need to live soberly and righteously and deny ungodly lusts as we see the Day approaching! So, it does matter that the church is awake, for it's quite possible that if a believer is not ready when the Lord comes, Jesus will vomit them out of his mouth. 
 
 So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. Revelation 3:16 
 
Besides, we are told to watch over and over by Jesus and by the Apostles. Jesus, Himself said that if you don't watch, He will come at a time you won't know, like a thief.  You see, Jesus is only coming like a thief for those Not watching and for the unbelievers. The rest of us will have an idea of when He may come. 
 
And with that glorious idea in mind, allow me to show you some Scriptures that indicate that the rapture will most likely occur in Summer. 
 
Woe is me!
For I am like those who gather summer fruits,
Like those who glean vintage grapes;
There is no cluster to eat
Of the first-ripe fruit which my soul desires.
The faithful man has perished from the earth,
And there is no one upright among men.
They all lie in wait for blood;
Every man hunts his brother with a net. 
Micah 7:1-2
 
The word for "Perish" above is the Greek Word 'āḇaḏ, which can also be translated as vanish, flee, escape!  Notice that this man is looking for summer fruits 
 
Thus the Lord God showed me: Behold, a basket of summer fruit. And He said, “Amos, what do you see?”
So I said, “A basket of summer fruit.” 
Then the Lord said to me:“The end has come upon My people Israel;
I will not pass by them anymore.
  Amos 8:1-2
 
The end has come upon Israel... their final 7 years in which they will have a clear choice to receive either the false messiah OR the True One!
 
Below, Jesus is talking about Israel becoming a nation... the event that initiates the end times
Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender, and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. Mark 13:28   
 
“The harvest is past,
The summer is ended,
And we are not saved!”
Jeremiah 8:20 

Jeremiah is uttering the cry of those left behind.
 
And these two passages below from Song of Solomon. The entire book of Song of Solomon is about the wedding of Jesus and His Bride
 
My beloved spoke, and said to me:
“Rise up, my love, my fair one,
And come away.
For lo, the winter is past,
The rain is over and gone.
The flowers appear on the earth;
The time of singing has come,
And the voice of the turtledove
Is heard in our land.
The fig tree puts forth her green figs,
And the vines with the tender grapes
Give a good smell.
Rise up, my love, my fair one,
And come away!
 Song of Solomon 8-13 
 
Early figs .... green figs appear from June - August and are ripe in the fall. The grapes start to ripen in August/September
 
“I went down to the orchard of nut trees
To see the flowers of the valley,
To see whether the grapevine had budded
And the pomegranates were in flower.
“Before I was aware of what was happening, my desire had brought me into the area of the princes of my people.”
Song of Solomon 6:11-12 
 
Jesus is "my desire" 
 
We also have Jesus's parable of the wheat and the tares in Matthew 13, which is the harvest of the righteous. Wheat is harvested in summer. Jesus also used the example of a woman grinding at the mill when the rapture happened. Matthew 24. 
 
We are in the summer of 2021. Israel is now 73 years old. 7 more years will make them 80 (A generation according to Psalm 90:1) If a generation is indeed 80 years, then the Tribulation has to start this year or early next year. And that means, the Bride needs to be rescued and brought to heaven for the Wedding Feast of the Lamb! 
 
But even if we didn't know all that about the timing, we see what's going on in the world. There is a "mark" here now that will be mandated to everyone if they wish to buy or sell. Sound familiar?
 
Also he compels all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and that no one will be able to buy or sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name Revelation 13:16-17 

The Greek Word, Mark in that Scripture is the word charagma from the root word charax, which is a stake or palisade, which oddly looks just like a bunch of needles. 
 
In fact, there is a new method of vaccination out there that looks just like a palisade. 
  
Here's an interesting point found in Revelation where the writer speaks about the fall of Babylon the Great.

because all the nations were deceived and misled by your sorcery Revelation 18:23 

Look at the word Sorcery. It is the Greek word pharmakeia, which is where we get our word, Pharmacy.  Putting the pieces together? 

The Antichrist Beast System is rising. We are watching it right before our eyes. Add to that the famines, persecution, quakes, unrest, violence, signs in the sky, perversion and immorality, and character of man, and there is no doubt we are inches from the Tribulation AND our rescue. I say "Rescue" because that's just what the rapture is. Jesus will not allow His Bride in her clean white dress to get all beat up. He is coming for us soon. I am hoping and praying it is this summer. I can't see how we can last much longer.
 
The righteous perishes,
And no man takes it to heart;
Merciful men are taken away,
While no one considers
That the righteous is taken away from evil.
He shall enter into peace;
They shall rest in their beds,
Each one walking in his uprightness. 
Isaiah 57:1-2
 
 


15 comments:

  1. I just finished my time with the Lord. I just prayed that Jesus would be coming for us any day now!
    I'm so excited! I'm so weary of this world and I know what we see now is only temporary. I can't see God tarrying much longer. I could be wrong.
    At the same time I am praying that until He takes us home that I would be more bold in sharing the Gospel with others.
    Our church is out growing our current facility, and we are in the process of starting a new building project. Even our pastor acknowledges that the only way our building won't be completed is Christ's return for His Bride!
    Oh Jesus! Come quickly!
    Blessings to you friend!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I share your excitement, Barbara! I can't wait to see my Lord. In the meantime, I've asked Him to help me to do His will and reach as many as possible!! That's the only reason we are still here... Jesus's love for the lost. I'm glad your pastor agrees that Jesus is on His way! Blessings!

      Delete
  2. Your post keeps me looking up with such a longing. Thank you for your positive message. You will never know how much your site means to me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. You can't know what your words mean to me. I often wonder if I'm helping anyone at all! Blessings!

      Delete
  3. You are definitely helping us with the encouraging words and timely reminders of the times we are living in. God bless you Marylu for taking the time and being obedient to the call God has on your life. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if there is a connection between Isaiah 57 and Psalm 57 - "Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast."

    I have also shared that the Psalms (in reverse number pairs) seem to speak to each other. Hence, Psalm 75 (reverse of 57) seems to be referring to the Church of Philadelphia in Rev 3, ie. compare "The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it" to "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God".

    Hence, I theorise that this does add credence to the view that Isaiah 57 is describing the rapture, followed by the church of Philadelphia being hidden from the calamities or raptured... Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting. I remember you mentioning about the reverse Psalm pairs, but I haven't had a chance to look at it in depth. Just from the few you have mentioned, it sure seems to bear some credence. I don't think we have begun to plumb the depths of this great Book, the Bible. Please feel free to share others you come across. Only God could arrange things in such a precise fashion in His Word!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marylu,

      Another Psalm pair which strikes out to me is Psalm 12 and Psalm 21. In Psalm 12:1, we have the godly being taken away, so this could possibly be the cry of those 'left behind'. Psalm 12:6, we have "The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times" - could it be a hint of the tribulation of 7 years? But God will preserve a remnant throughout. Now, when we turn to Psalm 21, we have the opposite picture of the 'king" rejoicing, and seemingly escaping from "evil against thee: they imagined a mischievous device, which they are not able to perform" in line 11 - could this be a hint at God rapturing the saints? Also, the picture of a king with a gold crown singing and praising God, also with no end of days, bears resemblance to the description of the 24 elders in Revelation 4 (I guess this was meant to apply to David as king, but wonder if there could be a dual fulfilment).

      Now to add on to this, when I turn to Luke Chapter 21:35-36, For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth, Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. The 24 elders are possibly the ones counted worthy? Luke 12:39-40, And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through. Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not. Does this echo the cry of the left behind in Psalm 12?

      Hmmm, after looking through most of the Psalms, I have some confidence that the reverse Psalm pair pattern really holds (there is some common idea or language connecting reverse psalm pairs), but as for the comparison in chapter numbering to Luke, I wonder if it is just coincidental. Either way, just food for thought and hope this brightens up your day. :)

      Delete
  6. You did brighten my day, Terence! This is all so fascinating. I wish I had more time to dive head deep into it. I know the Bible is marvelous in all its ways and every verse and word is in a specific place for a specific reason. I really think you are on to something here. As time permits, I'll check into it... So many clues and so much wisdom in His Word!! Thank you! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No more compromising with this world. Anyone who is a friend of this world is an enemy of God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katy, are you home? What's going on? Been praying.. :-)

      Delete
  8. Hi Sister, Definitely feeling the intensity of the hour we are in. One of the Watchers I watch said this was his last post today. That he feels we are backed to the Red See and our deliverer Jesus is getting ready to part it and let us in. Our sky is filled with so much smoke from the Dixie fire, it looks apocalyptic out there. Your words today were so inspired. I think we are ready to POP any minute. I loved this message as so many others are sensing this too. I can't wait to hug you on the other side with Jesus. God Bless you Woman Warrior of the Lord. Cillie AKA Rambling Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look out for a huge hug from me in the clouds, Cillie! I pray for you and your husband nearly every day. I know you are feeling the pressure of evil around you, as we all are. Stay strong!

      Delete