Friday, September 3, 2021

Friday Musings: A Heart to Heart and where we are in the Timeline

Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is. And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure. 
1 John 3:2-3 

Dear Weary Yet Victorious Saints,
 
I felt led to have a heart to heart with you today. I will discuss recent news events below, but I'm not providing specific links to each one today. Instead, at the end of this post, I will list several reliable news sites you can visit to verify what I say and/or to research on your own.
Every week I spend hours putting together this post, doing my best to vet each article I link, while also asking the Lord for discernment. Still, it would take me even more hours than I have to really do a deep dive into each topic to verify it. Even then, I'm not sure of much of anything I read on the internet, so of course I may, from time to time post something that may not be true. That's why in each post, I encourage you to do your own homework. 
 
I'm going to get personal here. I hope you don't mind. I certainly don't want to make this post about me, but I think in telling you a few things about me, it may encourage you in your own life. I was called to be a watchman for the Lord's return from the first day I got saved. At first, I ignored the call, later I rejected it saying "Who am I, Lord? I'm a nobody. I can't do this.". Finally after years, I answered the call and have been posting warnings here on my blog (and on Facebook when I was there) and in my book When Angels Cry, which was a book the Lord expressly gave me back in 2016. 
 
Some in the Christian Writing Community told me not to post about end times. It's too controversial and all about doom and gloom. They said I'd lose fans and readers and I should just post fun stuff about my life and my books if I wanted to become successful. I tried that for awhile, but the Lord's call on me was strong. I felt like Jonah, trying to run from the Lord, but after being in the belly of a smelly fish for far too long, I finally did what He asked. 
 
Being a watchman is not an easy job. I don't particularly enjoy diving deep into all the evil that is going on today. And yes, I've lost readers and fans, and my book sales are at their lowest. I want you to know that I'm not some highly spiritual woman sitting over here in my home in a white robe with a halo around my head, quoting Scripture each minute.  I'm a mother, grandmother, housewife, cook and writer. My days are filled with menial tasks like everyone else. I'm in a very difficult marriage that causes me stress. I have a son who has disowned me and who is addicted to pot and claims to be an atheist. I have a daughter, who though she is a Christian, is thinking about taking the vaccine. She refuses to listen to me or read or watch anything I send her. Same with my husband. Both think I'm a conspiracy theorist. Three out of four of my stepchildren have drifted from the Lord and are engaged in sinful lives. My mother just fell and broke her hip and is in rehab in Tennessee and I'm stuck here in California. I suffer from chronic insomnia and have not slept through the night in 25 years, which causes other health issues. All my Christian friends have drifted away. I have no one here to talk to, but Thank God, he has given me a few super great friends online! Regardless, I know many of you are suffering too, and many far worse than me, but I just want to be transparent.
 
I am a sinful, fallen creature just like the rest of you with many struggles of my own--insecurity, lack of faith, lack of patience, bad temper, trouble loving difficult people, etc. Every day I slip, and every day I repent and ask the Lord to make me like Him. And He does! I'm not the person I used to be...but I have a long way to go. Recently, I've been called a false prophet, arrogant, a liar, a gossip, and a fear monger. I've been attacked by patriots who are offended when I speak the truth about America and from staunch Catholics who get insulted when I post about the evils of the current Pope. Believe it or not, I even get people saying perverted and nasty things about the pictures I post on Wednesdays.  
 
I'm not saying any of this to gain sympathy or praise. I want neither. I will continue to post about end times as long as the Lord leads me to, and I'm sure I will continue to get attacked. I just thought you all should know who I am, and that I'm just like you with struggles and trials of my own. Every day is a new mountain to climb, a sin to overcome, a heartache to deal with. But the Lord is with me! He holds my hand and we walk the narrow path together.. He gives me strength to continue and hope to carry on. And one day soon, we will both just walk straight into eternity!  
 
So, going forward, I'm thinking of just discussing the news of the week and how it relates to Biblical prophecy instead of listing articles. That way, it is just an opinion post (led by the Lord and based on research I've done) What say you all? Do you like the links or do you prefer looking up stuff on your own?

Okay, now for my weekly musings.

Wars and Rumors of Wars
I'm beginning to believe that everything, and I mean everything that happened in Afghanistan was planned and carried out to perfection for two reasons: To get Biden out of office, and to start World War 3. Please continue to pray for that country which has now been taken over by the Taliban who are installing Sharia law. There are still hundreds, if not thousands, of Americans left stranded behind enemy lines, along with Afghanis who assisted our troops, and a small remnant of Christians. According to the LA Times,  24 American students and 15 parents are also stranded there. And I hear one of our own congressmen, Mullin, who went there to help is now missing. I received this last week from someone commenting on my blog. It appears at least one of the underground churches in Kabul has been martyred. Please keep all of our brothers and sisters over there in prayer. Here's another article regarding one of the underground churches

We handed 62 billion of dollars of military weapons including drones, missiles, and black hawk helicopters to the Taliban Terrorists. Just part of a plan to set the dominoes in motion for the start of world war 3? 
 
The V and V
More restrictions for the unvaxxed, more mandates, and more variants. That's the basic news on the vaccine, which is exactly what we would expect to see as the New World Order rises to power.  Interesting that Japan found "magnetic" substances in the Pfizer vaccine and has since also halted the Moderna vaccine after finding 2.6 million doses contaminated. At least one of the nations is waking up.  Brazil, however, launched on Wednesday a country wide Covid passport system, while Israel is stripping the rights of the vaccinated if they refuse the booster shots. 
 
French president Macron, despite massive protests, seems to winning his battle against the unvaxxed. Here in America, a woman in Chicago was stripped of her parental rights because she refused the vaccine. In Singapore a man was thrown in jail for not wearing a mask. The Arkansas Medical Board is investigating a doctor for saving thousands of lives through the use of Ivermectin. I mean, we can't have that! We must get people to take the poison jab instead!
 
Meanwhile new vaccine-resistant variants such as MU and C.1.2 rise to infect thousands and prompt the creation of additional shots of poison. When will it end? I assume when they get everyone to follow their rules. In my own lovely communist state of CA, they are "considering" a statewide vax mandate, but they put it on hold until after the Newsom recall election this month. My husband, who suffers from the first 2 vaccine shots, says he will refuse the 3rd, and if they pass this mandate, we won't have any way to buy food... but God will provide! 

As if we didn't already know, there have been scientific studies in Israel that have proven the vaccine causes an elevated risk of heart inflammation. Then we have that liar, Fauci, advocating that all school children be vaccinated. In addition the CDC just put out a statement asking the unvaxxed not to travel on Labor Day weekend.
 
List of coming restrictions for the unvaxxed. I trust this source Dave Hodges. He's a Godly man trying to get the word out. I cannot confirm the source he mentions, but I doubt he'd say something like is in this article if he didn't feel the source and documents he saw were real. If you are faint at heart, I suggest you not read it.   

I found this documentary about Bill Gates (Just 18 minutes) very eye opening and horrifying.

Coming NWO
You really should watch this video from Project Veritas where a High School teacher here in CA admits indoctrinating students. Other CA teachers blatantly admit they are forcing kids to pledge to the LBGTQ flat and to admire Antifa. Think it isn't happening in your state? Maybe not to the degree it is here, but think again.
Social media continues to censor anyone with opinions contrary to the NWO. Facebook has just announced that it will reduce any political content in the newsfeed. Wanna bet not all political content will be reduced?

Earth groaning
Ever see so many storms, volcanoes erupting, floods, and quakes? Of course we all witnessed Ida coming ashore near New Orleans. I hear millions are still without power. Now it is flooding New York, and there is another hurricane on the way, Larry. Then there's the weird signs in the sky, strange UFOs, some Jelly fish shaped object entering our atmosphere, and a massive solar flare expected to send an asteroid flinging our way this month. 
 
None of this is meant to invoke fear, but rather faith. How could all this bad news invoke faith? Because it proves that all the Prophecies in the Bible are coming true, that God is real, The Bible is true, and soon our Lord will rescue us. There's no better news than that! 
 
So where are we on the timeline? On the edge of eternity. There are so many people having dreams and seeing visions about the soon coming rapture, it's incredible. I've been watching for the Lord's return for 20 years and I've never seen anything like this. Everything on the timeline is converging and all the signs Jesus told us about are here. I am of the personal opinion, and it is just my opinion, that we are gone this year. If so, this fits the 80 year generation mentioned in Psalm 90:10, the prophecy of Psalm 121, the end of the 6000 years of creation, and the "third" day since Jesus walked the earth.  I know it's hard to wait, but make sure you are IN Christ... walking in the light and that there is no unrepentant sin in your life. Now is not the time to fool around with your salvation. Speaking of salvation, if you're not sure you're saved, click on the link at the top of this webpage "How to be saved". Or feel free to email me at marylu_tyndall@yahoo.com

Good sources for End times news. There are many others, I'm sure, but these are the ones I frequent. 

 
Remember, Snopes and Factchecker sites are compromised by the left. I no longer trust them. In fact, I no longer trust any mainstream media, not even Fox News. Be careful out there. Deception is at an all time high. Yet another sign of the end times.  

Have a blessed weekend!



31 comments:

  1. Good morning Marylu,
    Sorry to hear about all of the troubles you are going thru. But yes, God is with you despite them.
    I just found out yesterday that my 22 year old son took the jab while he was interning in PA about a month or so ago. He told my husband a few weeks ago and he told him not to tell me. He knew it would upset me. So finally last night I asked him if our son took it and he said yes. My husband wasn't happy about it either. But I was completely devastated. I can tell you I cried a lot. My son is saved but an immature Christian. He has a lot of growing up to do. I'm just heart broken about it. The only thing I can do is hand him over to the Lord. May God give me the grace to process this. Thankfully my daughter and son-n-law won't be taking it. They are both strong believers and see the nefarious intent behind these jabs (I can't call the vaccines because I don't believe that is what they are).
    So yes. This is a struggle. I know you understand. I want to go home so bad and soon. It will be a wonder to hear those trumpet sounds! Come quickly Lord Jesus!!
    I pray your weekend is a good one my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barbara! I'm so very sorry about your son. As you know, I can completely relate. It's heartbreaking. I forgot to mention that my atheist son took the poison, along with my husband, so yes, I have been in tears too. But I place them all in God's hands every day and know He has got them, whether they are strong believers or not. Why? Because God saves families of the righteous! Every day I wait for that trumpet to blow... I look forward to meeting you soon! P.S. And I will pray for your son!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your transparency, MaryLu. Although I'm sorry for the struggles you're going through, it's encouraging to me to see your "human" side and that you're dealing with some of the same things that I battle with. Plus, this gives me specific ways I can lift you up in prayer since we're called to 'bear one another’s burdens'. Again, thanks for revealing your heart and heart aches. You. Are. Not. Alone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy! That was my main goal.... to encourage others that they are not alone in their struggles. And wow, thank you for your prayers! I love praying for my friends here on blog too.. so don't hesitate to write me with a specific prayer request. Blessings, dear sister.

      Delete
  3. You are not alone, although it can be a very lonely road. Prayers for you sister, and remember great is your reward when they persecute you and say all kinds of vile things about you. See you in the air- hopefully next week @FOT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know many believers are feeling alone these days as family and friends go the way of the world. I hear FOT might be in Oct due to some calendar problem to do with the spring solstice and the new moon, but whether it's next week or next month, I know we are close! Blessings!!

      Delete
  4. Thank you Mary Lu. Yes, so many of us feel as you do, and share similar struggles. My life turned on it’s head 8 years ago when my wonderful husband died, leaving me alone with a toddler son. But God has used my desperate mistake and sin at trying to communicate with my deceased husband, to open my eyes to spiritual reality. The realization of the season we are in soon followed. I never expected to find myself on such a lonely road, and mocked and insulted for my testimony, or speaking truth, even within my own family. But there it is. So much has been revealed. I pray for lost family, and those I strongly suspect are. There are atheists in my husband’s family as well. They trust the science. My sister in law is the CBO of a genetic company, so she loves this jab technology. But praise God my young son has the strongest faith, and already knows all of that is deception. I chuckle when you mention your character weaknesses. We must be related, lol. Recently, God has directed me to pray against depression and anxiety, specifically listing my fears. I couldn’t believe how long the list started getting. I know I have to trust him more. I saw the other day on you tube that the song “Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus” was written by a widowed mother who became a missionary. It gives me hope that maybe God intends something good to come from our sufferings. Bless you for your faithfulness to what God called you to do. And sorry for the disjointed rambling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine how difficult it was for you, Cheryl, to have lost your husband so young. But it sounds like you did an awesome job raising your son on your own! Everything works out for good for those who love God.. and He even used the loss of your husband to open your eyes to the spirit realm God is already working out good things out of our sorrows! Yes it is a lonely road, but traveling it with Jesus makes it all worth it! And it's nice to know I'm not the only one with faults LOL

      Delete
  5. Thank you Marylu! That means alot! I will be praying for your son as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe your bless far more lives than you realize. Your Friday blog/musings is always such a gift for me, and I look forward to it each week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beckie!! Your friendship blesses me tremendously!

      Delete
  7. Ah, bless you Marylu. I will be praying for you. These are treacherous times. As far as being a conspiracy theorist - I just tell them to stop acting like a conspirator and we won't have to be theroists. It's really more like we are conspiracy realists. I look excitedly for our Lord's return. There are so many people that are clueless as to what is happening in our world. We must stand for His truth and light and the way for those who are looking and He has chosen.
    God could just zap everything the way he wants it, but he has chosen not to. He is perfect. Justice and Mercy two blades on one sword that is wielded in love. I don't know His plans and purposes but I trust that He does. God is good. Stay the course He has set for you. You are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patricia, I love your answer to being called a conspiracy theorist! Made me laugh. Also, justice and mercy are tow blades on the sword wielded in love. Love that! Thank you for your kind words... I know there are many out there like me. :-) We wait for Jesus to call us up!

      Delete
  8. Marylu,
    I always appreciate the work and time you put into your blogs. Whatever you decide to do will be fine. Pray about it and let God lead you. I do read many of the links if they pertain to me. Also thank you also for your transparency. Life is hard for everyone, but we can be stronger when we know we aren't alone. I know you will have a powerful testimony to do battle with when we return as God's army. We will triumph over Satan by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony. I can't wait to be together with all the overcomers. What a force we will be! I just know between the rapture and the return, there will be amazing stories shared amongst the brides of Christ and all he did for us. And as we share, we will grow even stronger together as God readies us for battle.

    I am watching the jab stuff very carefully as both my husband and daughter are told they must get it. I have also learned the FDA did not approve the shots being pushed, but rather something that doesn't exist and is not available. It's a trick. A bait and switch. The media can now propagate. The government can now tell companies to mandate. People will lose their jobs because of it, especially medical personnel, which hospitals are fine with. And while this is happening, our government is selling us out to China and "arms dealing" with terrorists. It can all make your head spin, which is also what they want so you aren't focused on the One who can save you.

    But we are never to fear. Just believe. Believe God is our Provider and our Protector, and no matter what happens, we will still love Jesus. That will never change.

    On another note, I keep an eye on the military tribunals on their government website, and I saw the 9/11 trials that have been delayed for 20 years are set to finally be heard on Sept. 6th through Sept. 17th. If it's not delayed again, we might learn who actually was behind the attack...maybe, or maybe not. I'm sure someone is trying really hard to keep that a secret. Might even cause a pandemic and war to keep people preoccupied from learning the truth. ;) How's that for conspiracy theory?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this! yes, in heaven, the marvelous stories we will hear from other members of God's army.. so encouraging and wonderful. It will take an eternity to hear them all!
      Yes, I also heard about the FDA lying about the approval. I'm sorry about your husband and daughter. I will be praying for them. Such a hard decision.
      I didn't know about the 911 Tribunals! Wow. Yeah they don't want the truth to get out, now do they? And with so many people protesting the mandates and people dying from the Vax and Biden being such a failure, they sure do need a false flat event to distract everyone from what's really going on. If that's a conspiracy theory, I'm right there with you! Bless you, Katy!

      Delete
  9. Hi Sister May the Lord hold you close and fill you with extra helpings of love. You are an inspiration to all of us that love you. Being a watcher is hard. We find out way too much and people can't keep up with us. I was telling Doug today, that I pray the Lord hurries and claims His Bride as the things we know are really breaking our hearts. How much more can we take...that's why I feel everything is lined up and it's time to go HOME and be with our precious Lord Jesus. We are so close, I am hearing it from so many that are watching for Jesus with lamp oil full. All of the things we are seeing and know are just signs of the labor ramped up at warp speed. Everything seems in place for the final Tribulation to take place. Keep looking UP Sister, cause we are about to meet our dear Lord and Savior, our precious groom. YAY!! Victory in Jesus!! I can't wait to finally meet all my Brothers and Sisters that have held hands with us on this journey Home. God's love and blessings to you always. Cillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so right. Some of the things I have learned keep me up at night. It's hard to grasp one's mind around the level of evil happening every where. I take breaks and just hang out with the Lord when I get overwhelmed , and I know you do too. Soon and very soon, we're going to see the King! that's a song that keeps popping in my head. Blessings and strength to you, Sister!

      Delete
  10. I like this format better. I never get a chance to read/listen to all the links. Thanks for all you do and for sharing your struggles. My son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter live in California while I’m in TN!
    They are strong Christians and won’t take the poison, but I know they are worried about survival too.

    My husband got the jab- we both work as respiratory therapists and he has always been a rule follower while I am not so much! He is now retired (early this year) and I’m not sure if he will take the booster.He is a strong Christian and I believe Jesus can protect us from the poison. I still work part time and so far haven’t been mandated to take the jab- praying I won’t lose my job before I plan to retire in December! ( or the rapture happens!)
    I have seen the lies- even in our hospital. They put out the “numbers” each day saying most of the sick are not vaccinated but I see them and ask them and LOTS are vaccinated and still testing positive…I just wanted to put that out there from someone in the hospital setting. The vaccine isn’t helping anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bev, yes, pray for your husband against the poison.. I'm doing that for my family members. There are also supplements they can take. I will look them up and post again. Thank you for the info about what's going on in hospitals. I've read they are doing that but now we have proof from someone who is there. The vaccines aren't helping.. instead they are hurting more people. Of course that's their plan. I will pray for your husband and that you can stay working until you retire (hopefully retire as we all go up in the clouds!) Sending many blessings your way, Bev!

      Delete
  11. I love the links, but I must say that I loved the commentary this wwwk. I like seeing it from your perspective and your watch. I’m here to learn and to gather. I also really like the additional resources. I don’t trust the media at all and it’s hard to find the other sources alone. I’m so sorry you are going through so much. These times are hard. It’s weary. I can not WAIT for Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patricia!! I can't wait for Jesus either! Every day, I think.. could this be the day!! Blessings!

      Delete
  12. MaryLu I want to thank you for writing these blogs. I find them so encouraging and confirming. I love the links and usually read/ watch most of them but you must do what is best for you. I appreciate the time and care that you take to write this. You are truly using the gifts God gave you to encourage many!

    ReplyDelete
  13. MaryLu I want to thank you for writing these blogs. I find them so encouraging and confirming. I love the links and usually read/ watch most of them but you must do what is best for you. I appreciate the time and care that you take to write this. You are truly using the gifts God gave you to encourage many!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I appreciate everything you do MaryLu. I too will lift you up in prayer. I also love your transparency because I know I’m not the only one going through trials and tribulations. I will continue to read your blog however you decide to format it. You are a blessing to us and I thank God for your willingness to alert people of these end times. I remember 8 years ago, I was in my public library, and saw your book ‘The Red Siren’. I thought it looked good and picked it up. That was my very first book that you wrote that I read. I loved the spiritual warfare that you included in the book. Not enough Christian authors include that in their writing. It’s very real and we deal with it every day. Suffice to say I become a devoted reader! Keep strong my friend and continue to do God’s work. P.S. I live in Oklahoma and I believe Congressman Mullin is home, safe and accounted for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So glad to hear Mullin is home. I hadn't heard. And thank you for your kindness. Regarding my books, my goal has always been to show the Lord in all His wonderful facets.. His power, His glory, His love! And that included the power He gave us in His name. So many Christians don't realize they can live on a much higher plane with Jesus!. But my publisher asked me not to put in any more highly spiritual stuff and they cancelled me after 14 books, so I just went out on my own. I can only write what the Lord puts on my heart. Blessings!

      Delete
  15. Unless the Lord builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless the Lord guards the city, The watchman stays awake in vain.
    Psalms 127:1 NKJV
    https://bible.com/bible/114/psa.127.1.NKJV

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning, MaryLu. I love reading your blog every week. It is so encouraging and enlightening. I love your transparency, as well, making you feel more "real" to all of us who follow you. I have been reading your blog for many years and it amazes me that when I first started reading it, there was rarely a "comment" from anyone. Lately, there have been many comments, all loving you and all loving Jesus! Many of them now are the same ones week after week, and I feel like I am beginning to know all of them as neighbors and partners in the after life!! I love them all!

    I too read about the discrepancy in the calendar problems and the possible change in the FOT this year. Perhaps we follow the same person?? Then again, September or October is fine with me. I am ready to hear that trumpet blow.

    Bless you MaryLu for all that you do, my faithful friend! Stay strong! We all need you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, I'm so glad to be growing a small community here too! I wish there was a better format to exchange words with each other.. to pray for each other. It thrills me to see people answering others here and lifting each other up. For me, it is the only fellowship I get. See you in the air.. soon, I hope, dear Sister!

      Delete
  17. Thank you, once again, MaryLu for staying true to your calling. We're told to put our hand to the plow and never look back. Paul tells us of all the persecution he endured for the sake of his calling and we are told that those who believe in Jesus will suffer persecution. I'm 70 years young and a believer 40+ years. I can relate sooooooooo much to your life experiences and relationships with family/sons thinking I'm nuts! Sometimes we are the only ones in our families who seem to even want to try and please the Lord as well as doing research to really explain what is going on especially as it relates to prophecy and warn of dangers. I am exactly like you in that I use my God given logic, critical thinking skills and do research constantly in attempt to be discerning. It boggles my mind, truly, no words, how people are so blind to all that is going on and who is behind it.
    You have been spot on! I so hope you will continue to post the exact articles as many people do not know how to look up these sites. I've recently started sending your web site to loved ones I feel lead to, so they can also read (hopefully) what is not so easily available to counter the lies.
    Hang in there. We only need to please God. It is sooooo hard, I know, living with spouse and having children who think we are nuts. But how can we deny the truth? Like Peter when Jesus asked (John 6"67)"will you leave also?" and Peter replied, "to whom shall we turn to, you have the words that give eternal life."
    Keep going, even if you only reach a few! We plant, others water, God brings the increase! Be faithful to your calling as the foot can not say to the arm, I don't need you, or the eye to the ear, I don't need you. We each have our callings and we all fitly joined together make up the body.
    Keep believing, keep thanking God for the answers even if we don't see them, keep praising and keep your joy!
    Yes, keep posting the articles....you might add Brigh teon site for Mike Adams interviews on The Natural news.
    We are called to just love those who do not understand us and forgive them for they don't know what they are doing. ....We are overcomers and NOTHING can separate us from the love of God. You are not alone. Thank you for being here, cuz then I don't feel alone or crazy either! Love and prayers! Your sister in the Lord, Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Susan, such words of wisdom. They brought tears to my eyes. Thank you. I needed to hear them. I've often used those words of Peter when the Lord has asked me if I'm going to quit on Him. Where else would I go?
      Yes, Mike Adams is great. Good idea. And thank you for reminding me to stay true to whatever the Lord calls me to do! What else can I do? I want to please Him more than anything. I'm sorry you are going through similar rejections in your family. I know many are as well. And like you, I cannot comprehend how any believer can not see what is going on. So much deception! Anyway, thank you again, and may God richly bless and protect you!

      Delete