Friday, October 22, 2021

Friday Musings: Our God is Mighty to Save!

 
Greetings, Holy Warriors of the King of Kings,
 
As you read this, I am in Tennessee, helping to care for my mother, who fell last month and broke her hip. Hence, I wasn't able to collect as much information as I normally do. However, you are no doubt quite aware of the state of our world. There are some important videos and articles below of interest. The first one below is about how Biden is increasing his efforts to get all of America jabbed by using money as an incentive. There are still many hold outs, including even here in my liberal state of California, so Biden must do something. 

The two videos beneath the V and V section reveal patents that prove the NWO's intention with the vaccines, as well as microscopic evidence of what is in them. There is really no question in my mind that these poison shots are intended to either kill you or enslave you. Which makes sense when you look at it from their point of view and their written objectives. They need to greatly reduce the population and they need to make pawns of the rest of us. 

China has launched a hypersonic nuclear missile that was a complete surprised to our military intelligence and also something they admitted they can't defend against. Great. 

La Palma continues to roar and spew ash and lava, and despite what the media says, it is still a major threat to the world. 

Shortages are cropping up everywhere and the gas price is through the roof. Here in CA, it is over $5 for premium and not much less for regular. How can people afford to drive? 

And our media continues to lie, lie, lie. Please see part of a video I listed below under NWO that will show you how every network and news outlet is given scripts to read. It is all a show, a movie, a game. None of them can be trusted. None. Seek your news elsewhere, Please! 

All that to say, I pray and hope we are gone soon! As we approach the end of October (and the end of summer in Israel) I am hopeful the Lord will complete the wheat harvest and remove the church!  This final week is a high watch time. Don't despair. I know many of you are struggling a great deal. God will never give you anything you cannot handle. He will rescue us in the nick of time. He promises in His Word, and we can trust Him. 

A note on Halloween. It is a Satanic holiday where people who worship Satan celebrate by offering sacrifices to their god. If you are in a neighborhood where there are many halloween decorations in people's yards, you may be feeling a darkness surround you, more than normal. These decorations invite demons into your neighborhood and into the houses of those who celebrate halloween. If you knew what the Satan worshipers actually do on this day, you'd want nothing to do with it.  So, please don't participate in any way. Remove any decorations you have and plead the blood of Jesus over your house, your neighborhood and your family. Spend more time in prayer and praise during this time to keep the forces of darkness away from your house. 
 
May the Lord richly bless you and your family and keep you safe in His mighty arms! 
 

 
 The V and V
 
I'm listing two short videos below about the vaccine that are alarming. This is from doctors and scientists who have looked at the vaccine under a microscope and analyzed it, and also proof from the patents of what they intend to do with the vaccine. 
 
 
 
NWO
 
Immorality

Persecution
 
Famine

War
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Hi MaryLu, Yup, for sure we are in the "Post Truth World" ! But fear not for we know the truth and that truth sets us free !!! Aw, yes, I often pray from the inside of my house out and around my property. Anointing doorways, stairway's and property lines ! Praying safe travels for you MaryLu, may the Angels of the Lord our God surround you as an armor of personal body guards, and go before you to clear your path. May your Mom be healed and strengthened not only in her hip but let the power in the name of Jesus wash over her and bring complete healing to every member of her body. Amen. Though we wont need hips so much as wings when Jesus calls ! Come Lord come quickley !

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH for saying what you did about Halloween. I thought I was alone in my stand against it, but your words are my opinion to a T! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi MaryLu and everyone-
    I took a few minutes to look at the video about what’s in the jab and if there are parasites in there ( or potential ones) then no wonder they don’t want doctors using ivermectin…an anti-parasitic! Of course that’s only for vax’d people but then again this “ virus” came from an animal and could be related to a parasite. Who knows for sure? Studies have shown Ivermectin to be a great help in quick recovery. I even know people who take it as a preventive.
    I have bad feelings about Halloween and cringed when my daughter (a strong Christian) put bats on her house as decoration. It just shows how powerful the evil is in the world today. Her neighbors are “ghost hunters”…I pray for them!
    Thanks for all the info once again, and blessings to your mom for quick recovery and complete healing in Jesus name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi MaryLu, Best wishes to your mom that she will be blessed with a speedy recovery, no pain, and noticeable improvements each day along with an unsinkably good attitude to face each day's challenges.

    Many thanks to you for continuing to point out these important articles for us even as you care for your mom. The list may be shorter than usual but it is mighty in impact and vital information.

    I also join others above in thanking you for calling out Halloween for what it is. Even as a kid in kindergarden, I was not comfortable with any of it - the costumes, the parties, the horror movies, etc. We took a class photo in our costumes that year. You can tell which one is me: I was the one slouching, head tilted, clearly not into it.

    We know far too many people who embrace this part of our "culture". Our neighbors have decor in their front yard. I didn't think about how this could invite evil spirits. Thank you for pointing this out. We will add this into our prayers, to seek protection from this evil.

    Blessings to you and your family,
    Rebekka

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really struggle with some of this. I think it comes down to what is in your heart. We usually go to a church festival that requests “no scary costumes”. They have games and food, hayrides, and hand out candy. It seems harmless enough, but admittedly that might be a compromise. I am glad after this year, I probably won’t need to worry about it again. But I just struggle with not taking the fun out of childhood, when I know I am certainly not worshiping the devil. And believe me, I know what an open door to the spirit realm is like, so I don’t take it lightly. Personally, I wish our society had more fun holidays for the kids that weren’t linked to the dark side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl- I think “fall festivals” are fine. It’s all the scary, spooky stuff that is unnecessary and invites evil. And the candy is definitely evil, lol!

      Delete
  6. Since moving to Utah and my neighborhood, which I absolutely love, I do feel like God has given me such a blessing in putting me in my beautiful home at the base of beautiful mountains. However, there are so many creepy Halloween decorations in this neighborhood. I go for my run, and I literally have to brush off my shoulders as I pass these houses. I do not want to take anything home with me. I find it interesting because I do live in a Mormon Ward, and I'm surprised that they celebrate Halloween to this extent. They actually have these gruesome dinners like it's Thanksgiving or something. But then I think how their religion is a counterfeit, so I shouldn't be too surprised. I pray as I run through it.

    I was shocked to hear our president actually call The unvaxxed Killers this past week. He actually said we were killing people. All I could think was they really do want a war with people turning on each other and killing each other. I pray I am lifted off the Earth before then. I keep wondering if I should be like dressing up each day just in case. 😀 it hit me today that I get to see my baby that I miscarried. I pray my three children here we'll go as well. My adopted daughter is supposed to be baptized at her church tomorrow. Praise God! I honestly didn't think she would ever accept Jesus. God is so good to reach her just in time.

    I found your picture above with a hand sweeping down into the water. Out of curiosity what made you post that? I am still watching the volcano and the possibility of a flood that it will cause. I'm thinking it will all happen at the same time. The volcano erupting, the East Coast being flooded, a weapon or more being dropped, alien invasion...It will be mass chaos. And so when we are raptured they won't even realize we were taken. I always wondered why people wouldn't just accept Jesus after they saw people were raptured. Now I know. They'll think we're just dead.

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where do you live in Utah? I am a transplant here too. I have mentioned to MaryLu numerous times how BIG Halloween is here and how bizarre and creepy it is.

      Delete
  7. Just dropping in to say Hi! I arrived home this afternoon.. long flight from out east. I have read all your lovely comments, but haven't had time to respond. I'm going to be playing catch up for a few days here. Thank you for all your prayers. My mother is slowly improving!! I hate being so far away... Blessings!

    ReplyDelete