Friday, November 26, 2021

Knocking on Heaven's Gate!

 
Greetings, Highly Valued Saints,
 
I know I said I wasn't planning on posting today, but so much information came across my desk this week, that I felt obligated to at least report on some of it.  I pray you and your family had a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving! 

I sense the Lord encouraging us to hang in there, to not give up, to stop looking at our worries and struggles and instead keep our eyes on Him. Things are getting bad, but we don't have it anywhere near as difficult as many believers in the past. Can you imagine being fed to Lions or being dipped in tar and set on fire? Those Christians thought the Lord was coming back in their day, yet they persevered even until the end. So, the pressures and problems we are experiencing are very small by comparison. We must keep the faith, fight the good fight, and wait with patience for our Lord to appear. I posted a very beautiful Jewish song on Tuesday about Waiting for Him. I encourage you to scroll down (on my blog) and listen to it. 

I'm reminded of the time when Jesus started preaching the hard stuff to the crowd who followed Him everywhere, the hard stuff about eating His flesh and drinking His blood in order to be saved. Most of the people turned away and left Him. And He turned to His close disciples and asked if they, too, would leave Him?
 
From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. John 6:66-68

So, if you're weary of this world, if you're burdened by troubles, if you're feeling the stress of walking with the Lord, I ask you, will you leave Him too? My answer is always the same as Peter's. Where else would I go? Who else offers me salvation? Who else loves me like Jesus does?

Will things continue to get worse? Yes, the Bible is clear about that. But it is also clear that the Gates of Hell will not prevail against the church. In Monday's post I hope to use Scripture to prove that the church will not suffer Tribulation. Until then... keep looking up, spend time with Jesus, and I'll see you in the clouds!
 


We also know that Austria has locked down the unvaxxed, along with Germany, and of course many parts of Australia. In the county next to me, they just mandated that you must wear a mask even in your own home. 
I found this very interesting based on what we are seeing now in the USA and world. Again, They've been planning this for a long while
 
Below is just a short (23 minute) video that gives you a good idea of the ongoing conspiracy to take over the world and form a One World Government and Who is in charge. There's a much longer video you can watch if you are so interested, mentioned at the end of this video. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, prepare to have your mind awakened. Things in our world, and our country, are not what we think they are. 

  

 

 


 

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that cancer article answered many of my questions on how the government will hide the explosion of deaths. So disgusting. I have a friend whose husband was diagnosed with leukemia in August. It's heart breaking. But I asked her if she got the "juice" and they had. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katy, It's so sad to watch, isn't it? People are starting to get all kinds of disease, heart, cancer and auto immune diseases from the shot.. but it's not blamed on the shot.. such a clever and evil way for them to get away with it.

      Delete