Monday, January 24, 2022

Love One Another! And an Awesome Vision of Heaven given to my friend Joe!

 

 I will admit that I often fail in the second of God's greatest commands, and that is to love one another. First we are to love God with all our hearts. To me, that's easy, but loving my fellow Christian doesn't always come natural. Yet throughout Scripture we are commanded to love our fellow believer as we love ourselves, to put them first, to treat them with honor and affection, to help them in their time of need. This is the character of a real believer and a witness to the world. Yet, I see so many contentions, arguments, disagreements, and factions online in many Christian forums. It disgusts me as much as I'm sure it does our Father. 
 
It's tough when someone comes against you unjustly, or when someone says something that you vehemently disagree with. But if it's something that has no bearing on a person's salvation or something that arguing about will only cause discord, perhaps it's best to think twice before responding. The only thing we should judge our fellow believer for is willful sin, someone who purposely and intently commits a sin over and over and who is not repentant. Someone like that needs to be tossed from the church as the Apostle Paul instructs the Corinthians to do in 1 Corinthians 5.  In fact, in verse 11 he says to not even keep company with a believer who willfully sins. Harsh words, but they are right there in Scripture. 
 
If I've learned one thing about people over my 62 years, it's that we are all a chaotic bundle of environment, upbringing, parental impact, genetic makeup, and life experiences. We have no right to judge one another about much of anything. None of us know what any other person has been through. In addition, we are all at different places in our walks with God. We each have a different measure of faith.
 
For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith. Romans 12:3
 
 We are to encourage one another, help build up each other's faith, comfort, instruct, and lift each other up. If we feel the urge to comment on something online, we should each ask ourselves if it does one of those things, and if it doesn't, if it tears down, if it insults, or condemns when no sin has been committed, perhaps we need to exercise one of the fruits of the Spirit--self control. 
 
Receive one who is weak in the faith, but not to disputes over doubtful things. For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats only vegetables. Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him. Who are you to judge another’s servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand. Romans 14:1-4
 
Enough said. Now for this incredible vision, told to me by a follower of this blog, Joe, whom, from our many correspondences, I trust.  
 
Joe was attending a small worship and prayer service at his church. I pray this vision blesses you and brings you as much comfort and joy as it did me. Thank you, Joe, for allowing me to share.


From Joe:
Some of the worship team showed up. And Pastor himself is a worshipper, a natural guitarist. We held service downstairs, below the Sanctuary. In a little grotto type caffe. A very warm and laid back place.
There were no electronics, no mic, no speaker system. Just us worshipping God in Spirit and Truth! And the presence of the Lord was thick all around us. A little old Lady played the bongos softly, Pastor on guitar, and Dusty a bass player. A few of us had tambourines or maraca's. Dusty's wife Dawn, led us by the Spirit in songs. We worshipped like that for hours. I think even Angels joined us in that room. Finally those among us started to prophecy. Other prayed aloud in the Spirit.
  And God gave me a vision;
                                              
 A ladder was let down from heaven. The ladder was not as you see in the usual photo's depicting a stairway from heaven. Instead, it was like the attic stairway in a little ranch house. Have you ever seen one ? Usually set in the ceiling in a hallway. Ya know a string hanging down, and when you pull it an accordion type stairway creaks open. It was like that. But when I pulled it open, there was no attic above it. It was a huge expanse of clouds and blue sky. When i opened it Angels started to immediately coming down the stairs carrying big bowls. They were huge and I don't think they could see me. As one passed me on the stairs his thighs were shinning gold, as made of bronze with heavy muscles etched into it. His thigh was at my eye level, that's how tall they were.
   They were ascending and descending the stairway and I had to work my way carefully to the top without getting stepped on, or noticed, although I'm sure they knew I was there. I think I was scared of being seen, but never the less I had to see what was up there. I made it up to the opening and grabbed it with my fingertips, and peered over the top. The sounds were like those that had been coming from our room below, only better, and mixed with millions of other small voices that made a harmony.
   As I peered over the top, I could see the Elders seated around, and I saw the Lord seated on His golden throne with authority and power and grace. And Cherubim flew to and from the Throne delivering messages to the Lord, and He gave them instructions. And the Elders would call out, giving glory to God.
   An Angel saw me hanging there by my finger tips, and I shuttered. He pointed to the center of the Temple, where the Angels where coming and going from. There was a giant fountain there. Made of  hammered gold. With leaves and different types of fruits and birds carved in it. It stood about fifteen feet high and had, I think 7 bowls. The smallest one on top, then each descending bowl beneath got lager. The top bowl poured into the one beneath it, and that to the one beneath it, and so on. There was a line of Angels and the first one in line would step up to the bowl and fill it from one of the 7 bowls of the fountain. The bowls represented the prayers of the saints, and all the people prayers. Some were filled with praise, and sacrifice, and worship, and broken hearts. Oh my, the broken hearts! Each Angel would step up at his turn and fill his bowl from one of the 7. Then he would walk to the throne and pour it out before the Lord, at His feet. The the Angels would kneel before the Lord with his empty bowl and the Lord would fill it. I could not see what the Lord was putting in the bowls. But each time a bowl was filled shouts of praise would go out from all assembled there.
             I followed the Angel down the stairs to find out what was in the bowls. Oh my! The Angels went to homes, and hospitals and churches and to individuals. And they poured out their bowls wherever they were told to go, on whoever they were sent to.
 The bowls were answers to the prayers sent up to the fountain. They contained, love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. And comfort.
   
   I wept for a long time at the glory of God. His compassion and goodness to all of His creations. None from the greatest to the smallest is not forgotten. Each one attended to by Angels! 
 

 

15 comments:

  1. Thank you for this, MaryLu..Another reminder to me that no prayer is wasted...By leaving off prayer, the individual is the one who gets hurt and starved..not the Lord..Lucifer is insidiously and evilly clever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this, MaryLu..Another reminder to me that no prayer is wasted...By leaving off prayer, the individual is the one who gets hurt and starved..not the Lord..Lucifer is insidiously and evilly clever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Sometimes prayer is one of the hardest things to do... I always wonder why I struggle so.. but then I realize, there's lots of opposition to me praying. Satan doesn't want the saints to pray.. it's like firing off a weapon!

      Delete
  3. We are only as strong as our prayer life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful reminders, both, MaryLu. I find that as I have aged (7+ decades old now) I have become less patient with people close to me. I hate that and pray almost daily for God to give me patience and kindness. Others can't help age related dibilities either! But God is faithful to hear and answer our prayers (and those of beloved sisters in Christ who pray for us!). The fruit of the Spirit is so very neded in the Body of Christ today. I can hardly believe what comes out of the mouths (keyboards) of purported Christians today. I once read a vision/image of an angel with a prayer bowl just waiting for God to say "Go, now is the time . . ." What wonderful imagery, thank you for sharing. May our faith soon be sight!

    Blessings to all who pass by here!
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, Judi.. I tend to have less patience as I age.. ! What? But the Lord is working on me. Glad you enjoyed Joe's vision! Blessings!

      Delete
  5. Mary Lu, I am not still annoyed with you, and I hope you will get over being angry at me. I think we will just have to agree to disagree. It’s not the first time we haven’t seen eye to eye. I do not see the decision to take these medical procedures as nothing more than the choice of whether to eat pork or not. They can, and are, harming and even killing people. Please listen to JD Farag’s prophecy update yesterday. He does not mince words. I know that’s hard to hear when you have family that has taken it. Yes, I understand that lady had already taken it, so what’s the point? Well, perhaps she might decide not to take any more and do further damage. These are serious, not trivial matters. But I am not as eloquent as you, so I know sometimes my wording isn’t always as carefully delivered as some prefer. I tend to shoot from the hip as they used to say. I also struggle with major depression and anxiety, and it tends to make me irritable at times. It’s probably best for me to stay off of social media, lots of triggers. But anyway, take care of yourself. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chery, I am not angry at you. I have no trouble with people disagreeing with me. Believe me, it happens often LOL. Obviously, you don't read my blog or you would know that I completely understand what these "shots" are, how damaging they are, how lethal. I take all this very seriously. I do not believe that they are the Mark of the Beast yet... or that it is a sin to take them. I put out all the information and warning that I can and leave that decision up to the person and God. It's not up to me to condemn someone who took it. We are to love one another no matter what. That's the point of this post. I will continue to warn people about the vaccine here as long as they will let me. What people do with that information is not up to me. Everyone needs to have their own talk with the Lord on these matters. Our "disagreement" yesterday was good for me. It prompted this post which I had been meaning to make anyway about loving one another. I'm sorry about your depression and anxiety. Believe me, Ive got my own issues... I will pray for you. You are my sister in Christ. Blessings!

      Delete
  6. I received great comfort from Joe’s vision. I can’t wait for The Lord to send Jesus down to get us!! I too feel I have been slacking in my prayers. This has renewed me and I can’t wait to see my angel and my prayer bowl! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was comforted too! I'm so glad this renewed your zeal for prayer. It's so important!! Blessings!

      Delete
  7. A good one to confess daily: we wage not against flesh and blood. After reading through the first draft of a healing related book I a working on, I went back and reworded several sections to clarify that demonic spirits have deceived the people into spreading false doctrines and that we must "aim our swords (of the Spirit which is the Word of God)" at the enemy, at the powers of darkness behind them and not attack our brothers and sisters in Christ.

    Expose end times heresies in the church and who is spreading them? Yes but done in love, not encouraging others to feel hate towards them. It's truly a delicate balance that can only be done correctly by followning the Word/dependence upon the Spirit.

    Praise God for the vision. Prayer is how His will is done ON EARTH as it is in heaven into our lives and into the earth. He "sey it up" that we must partner with Him in prayers of faith for His will to touch/change our circumstances. bBecause of free will, etc. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good point, DL. We are not fighting our brothers and sisters. We are fighting evil spirits. I love that the Lord partnered with us! What a privilege to be able to pray and see His mighty hand!

      Delete
  8. MaryLu, Love the love ! And yes, I struggle with loving my brother, who I think should agree with me ! lol. As you said we are in this battle together. So before we accuse, or get angry Jesus gave us a way out by saying; Take the blank out of your own eye before you try to take the spec out of your brothers eye ! So true we never know what it's like to walk a mile in another persons shoes. Phil 2:3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves. I used to quote this to myself constantly. Thats where I thought you were going with the Romans verse. But I'm going to re-attach that to my heart. Hey love the pics you attached to the vision. Blessings Sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great verse, Joe. It always convicts me. How many of us consider others better than ourselves... Ugh. Lord, help us be more like you!

      Delete