Friday, March 18, 2022

Friday Musings: The Four Horses of the Apocalypse are Chomping at the Bit!

Dear Most Holy Saints of the Most High,
 
Time is short. That's the phrase I just heard in my spirit as I began this post. I always pray before I write my posts, asking the Lord to direct me to speak what He wants me to speak for the encouragement of the Bride, and also to issue warnings.  I see many warnings in our world at the moment. 
 
Very interesting that they saw the need to release another Covid Variant, which of course is more deadly and virulent than the last one. And now, it's sweeping across Asia and Europe! Of course it is. Isn't it also interesting that Pfizer has their 4th shot all ready for the new double variant Hmm.
 
The Ukraine Deception
Both Zelensky and Putin are puppets of the Global Elite. Don't believe for a minute that Zelensky is a hero. He's an actor (actually true)  who is playing a part. Many on the right think Putin is working with Trump to get rid of the Bio-weapons labs and corruption in Ukraine, but how can that be when Putin is one of them?  Please wake up, People!  The US and Ukraine have a long history. We have initiated riots and coups and set up the current puppet government. Zelensky is a homosexual NAZI, an actor, placed in history for a time such as this.

Disturbing alert: It appears from newly found documents that the US has been directing it's bioweapons labs in Ukraine to develop and test bioweapons on unsuspecting populations through a variety of medium, including insects.   I know it's very hard for Americans who love their country to hear things like that, but our government has been very evil for some time now. 
Short video. Must watch. Hmm. 
 
Very interesting that the world seems to be praising Zelensky right now. He's addressing every major government, receiving standing ovations, and being hailed a hero across the world. And he's Jewish. Hmm. Things that make you go Hmm.  

Interesting also that we are hearing more about Iran going nuclear soon and rising tensions with Israel. Remember Russia has a strong presence in Syria and is an ally of Iran. In fact, in an article below, you'll see that Russian forces were spotted along Israel's border. Can anyone say Gog-Magog? (Read Ezekiel 38)  I believe the rapture occurs at some point around this prophesied war.

Then, of course we have China threatening to invade Taiwan any day now, and North Korea (not wanting to be left out) is testing some very serious missiles and making alliances with Russia and China. What could go wrong? World War 3 could start at any moment on multiple fronts.
 
Must watch 5 minute video explaining what is going on 
And one more thing. Governments are pushing for digital currency. When the dollar collapses (and it will because the world is pulling away from it as the petro dollar) then they will initiate the Great Reset and everyone will go to digital currency. Just one more step in prophecy toward the Mark of the Beast.

 
So what are the Four Horses of the Apocalypse? (Revelation 6:1-7)
  • Antichrist
  • War
  • Famine
  • Death
What are we seeing on earth right now? We see ALL of them except the Antichrist has not been revealed. But War, Famine, and Death are all being set up to go like horses restrained at the gate of a race. We see them. We feel their presence. We hear the snort of their nostrils and their hooves pounding the dirt. We are just waiting for the trumpet to blow, that glorious trumpet that will BOTH rescue us and open the gate to start the race, setting those horses off and running.  That is how close we are. We won't be here for the unveiling of the first horse.
 
The fourth horse, death, is given power to kill 25% of the population of earth. That's 2 BILLION people.  How many know Jesus or will know Him? How many won't make the rapture because they've been deceived and are even now following a false Christ? This is what upsets me the most. My heart is for those who claim Christ but who don't know Him at all. 
 
How can anyone who knows Biblical prophecy not see how it is being fulfilled everywhere? There is no more time. The hour glass has run out.

The Great Revival/Awakening Movement is a lie. It is cloaked in Christianity but will lead to New Age. New Age is just a reformatted and repackaged brand of Satan worship. New Age leads to the light bearer. Christ consciousness is the idea that humanity must achieve a certain level of spiritual awareness and enlightenment and then Jesus returns to live among men. This is all deception and satanism. Trump is just a pawn in this game. Whether he knows it or not, I have no idea. I tend to believe he does. But the Bible warns us not of follow any man and not to rely on the things of this world. In fact, we are to separate ourselves from the world! 
 
45 minutes well worth your time as this man exposes the connection with the current Great Awakening movement, Christianity, Patriotism and New Age 
 
On a personal note: My 88 year old mother is on hospice in her home in Tennessee. She is a solid Christian so I know where she's going. However, it's a difficult time for her three kids, one of whom is yours truly. I hate being so far away so I may have to make several trips out to Tenn in the near future. I appreciate your prayers. 

Now, for the news:  If you are overly sensitive, a quick browse of the titles is all you need to know what's going on. I believe the Lord would have us spend more time with Him and less on what the enemy is doing. So, skip them if you are led.  And as always, I pray for peace, joy, good health, and many blessings on you and your family!

 
The V and V
 
War
Ukrainian officials warn that Putin is planning a terror attack at Chernobyl Power plant  (You can be sure it's them or the Global Cabal who will start it and blame it on  Russia 
 
Famine
 
NWO
World Economic Forum wants everyone who resists the Great Reset to be sent to China-style reeducation camps    (Sounds a lot like the reformation camps in my last book When Angels Battle)
 
One World Religion
Pope Francis to consecrate Ukraine and Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary today. (This is idol worship. The "Mary" they worship is Ishtar, Isis or Ashteroth, the evil Satanic goddess)
 
Signs in the Sky
 
Earth Groaning
 
Evil/Immorality
 

 

9 comments:

  1. As usual sister we are on the same page, seeing all the same things. Praise God we must be so close now. I will be praying about the situation with your mother and God's Will in it all. May He comfort her and take her home kindly when her time comes. Best scenario is we Rapture anytime now and she's spared having to go before then. I pray the Lord guides you in this matter. I have two aging parents, that aren't far from where she's at. But so thankful they love the Lord and they'll take the Rapture if it comes first, they're hoping it will too! It sounds like Damascus is setting the stage for it's all coming down fast. The labor is so intense. I'm getting the same message to focus on Jesus and not the thousands of events going on everywhere. I believe a lot of it is just added distraction from Satan. I told my husband it is like 20 radio stations going at once in our living room there is no way we can focus on it all. So I'm keeping my eyes on Jesus and watching it all unfold. This Bride is so ready to come home and be with her Lord and Savior, blessings Sister for all that you do to get the truth out for those that seek it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen and Hallelujah ! I'm ready. Nice analogy about the radio stations. I would add that they are all spouting the enemy's lies. I've had enough. I just want Jesus!

      Delete
    2. Me too sisters!! Maranatha!!!

      Delete
  2. I've learned over the last few years that whatever our government accuses someone else of, they are actually guilty of it. It makes me wonder why they keep doing this. But I guess as long as people believe them, they will. I saw yesterday how they're saying Russia will attack with a chemical weapon. It only tells me that that is what our own government will do and blame it on Russia. I'm not saying Russia is good. No one can be trusted. It just makes me sad to see my government has been lying for so long and have no plans to stop. I don't usually watch the news, but I caught an interview with Lara Logan yesterday and even she says don't believe what you're saying. It's all contrived. This is all nazi originated. She says literally the Nazis from WWII have been protected in Ukraine.

    I want to be compassionate to the people who are paying the price for this despicable show oh, but it's hard to know who those people are. So instead, I just pray for God's people to be protected. I pray for God to say "Enough!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point, Katy. They are setting us up for another false flag... which they will preform and then blame on Russia. Lies lies lies. I'm sick of it. Lara Logan is right.. I've heard much the same. The Ukrainian government are Nazis... they are the ones killing their own citizens. So sad.

      Delete
  3. Amen, stay close to the Shepherd !. Hey MaryLu, I just made the same statement in a writing "Trump is just an unwitting pawn in God's omniscient plan" !. But you may be right, maybe he knows more than we think ? He could be smarter than he looks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and praying for Mom Marylu. A little advice, I missed being there when my Dad passed. I've always felt bothered by that. So when my Mom was under hospice care, I stayed with her for the last 36 hours. And the most incredible thing happened. My Mom and I were always very close. She was a tough old Irish Catholic. When I arrived at her house, hospice was there. She was only partially coherent for several more hours. I prayed with her and held her hand, and told her how much I always loved her. Her best friend was there as well. As time went on, we watched her slowly slip away. I watched her breathing become more and more faint until I thought it had stopped. So me and her friend went over and each took one of her hands, and we spoke gently to her. She opened one eye a bit, gave us that little Irish smile, and then let out her last small breath. My heart sank, and then all of the sudden a wind blew right threw us. I looked at Shirley, and she looked at me and said , did you feel that ? Oh yes I said, and our faces went flush. The only way I can describe the wind is that, It felt like the most powerful sense of joy I ever felt ! I truly believe it was her spirit returning to the Lord. Dont wait to go to her MaryLu. Those last few hours can be some of the most precious you spend together. Mat the peace of Christ keep you Sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joe!! And thank you for sharing your story.... I loved it.. particularly the rush of your Mom's spirit heading up to heaven! So cool!!

      Delete