Friday, March 25, 2022

Friday Musings: The Great Escape!

 In my distress I cried to the Lord, And He heard me. Deliver my soul, O Lord, from lying lips and from a deceitful tongue
.  Psalm 120:1-2

I started my Friday Musings with the intent to report the truth of what's going on in the world with the PURPOSE of helping people see that Biblical Prophecy is coming true and that we are very close to the return of Jesus and that we need to get READY!

I still hold to that purpose, but I realize that we have come to a place in history that it's very hard to discern lies from truth. I used to trust FOX, but I no longer do. It seems that they are also just a propaganda arm of the powers that be, in the form of controlled opposition. Hannity has become a media hack, the same as the "media mob" he used to condemn.  They allow smidgens of truth to seep through some of the talking heads (Tucker), but only enough to keep you believing that they are giving you ALL the truth. 

So, it is difficult for me to find any site, any newscaster, whom I trust. I will continue to list articles below, but I cannot vouch for any of the information. I do ask the Lord for discernment, and I do pray that I only speak truth here to you. But proceed with caution whenever you are watching the news or reading an article. There are lies on both sides.. right, left, republican, democrat, and yes, even among many Christian circles. Just because someone wears a cross and uses the name of Jesus, that doesn't make them a Christian, nor does it mean they are speaking truths. I believe many many Christians are being deceived in these last days and will end up in the Tribulation.
 
With that said, I have a lot to cover. I've asked the Lord to give me discernment in what I post, but I encourage you all to do your own research. 

Warning:  If you are following a news station, website, or person on social media who is totally against Russia and all for Ukraine, continually talking about how wonderful Ukraine is and how it is a democracy being brutally attacked by the madman Putin.. then you are being lied to! I'm not a Russian asset, nor do I like Putin, but he is not the villain in this story. Wake up! And turn off that station you are listening to.
 
False Flag event coming.  I find it very interesting that our own government is now warning that Russia is going to either use nukes or chemical weapons in Ukraine and that it's highly likely they will also attack us with a cyber attack OR something else. Remember, these people always tell you what they are going to do in advance. I would expect that they will be the ones who will unleash some heinous attack somewhere and blame it on Russia, in order for the people of the world to be so horrified, they won't mind going to war with Russian. 
 
 5G death towers not only track you but can target you to make you sick. Signs of mild radiation poisoning include: Vomiting, diarrhea, fever, headache, dizziness, weakness and fatigue, hair loss, infections, blood in stool, low blood pressure.  I've heard but can't verify that they can even radiate you with harmful rays if you land on a website of which they do not approve. Sounds a little unbelievable doesn't it?  But I believe the Fallen Angels have given those in charge technology that is much more farther advanced then we could even believe.  
 
Highly recommend you watch this 10 minute interview with Lara Logan, who has been banned everywhere now. Truth! She seems to be one of the few reporters telling the truth about Ukraine, how corrupt it is.. how so many of our political leaders have been involved in Ukraine, making millions. If you have Telegram, you might consider following her. 

 
 
Israel is arming the Neo-Nazi group in Ukraine.  I know that sounds
insane, but I believe it's true. The group in Ukraine, the AZOV, are Nazis who have been terrorizing Ukrainians for years. The leaders in Israel are evil and part of the global system. They are the ones whom Jesus referred to "who say they are Jews but are not, but are of the synagogue of Satan" Rev 2:9
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some are predicting extreme food shortages as early as this fall. Here's a 15 minute video explaining the situation 

Antichrist alert:  Beware of this man Yuval Noah Harari, lead advisor to Klaus Schwab. He is starting to emerge and his thoughts, ideas, and beliefs are very evil. Here's a 5 minute MUST-WATCH video with clips of things he has said. You will be shocked.

#QAnon is literally a carbon copy of a massive #Bolshevik psy-op from the 1920s that was created to neutralize the remaining reactionary forces opposed to the communist takeover of Russia. The name of that psy-op was "Operation TRUST"! #TrustThePlan, guys! #MAGA #Trump #Capitol

The Trust was a brilliant Bolshevik counterintelligence operation. It was designed in part to seek out and destroy opponents of the Communists.

An element of The Trust was to fund, and ultimately direct, its own opposition. centerforintelligencestudies.org/the-trust.html (http://www.centerforintelligencestudies.org/the-trust.html)
 
Please Stay away from Q, QAnon, and the Great Awakening! 


Biden declares the New World Order is Here!  Did you see Biden's speech where he said that?  They always tell us what they are doing ahead of time. If the New World Order is here, that means it's time for the Bride of Christ to exit!

 
 
 
 
Personal note: Thank you to all of you who sent me emails or who commented here offering your comfort at the loss of my mother. I appreciate you all so much!  It's been a hard week. I feel like a part of my heart is gone, but the Lord has brought me such peace. I know I will see my Mother again soon, and I know she's having the time of her life! 

The world is getting crazier and crazier as it spirals toward the start of the Tribulation. Be encouraged by all of these prophetic signs coming to pass! This means we are so very close. At some point, I imagine the Lord will lead me to stop posting signs and just post encouragement for the Saints as we gather together in worship and praise and wait for that trumpet sound and to hear the Lord call each of us by name!
 
The V and V
  
War
 
 NWO
Zelensky announces ban on 11 political parties. I'm telling you guys, this man is a NAZI, a Globalist puppet.  
 
One World Religion
 
Famine
 
Immorality
 
Prophecy
 
Apostasy

Earth Groaning
 
These are not small quakes.
 
5.5 Quake hits Algeria 

6.7 magnitude, 10 km depth
Northern Mid Atlantic Ridge

6.7 magnitude, 24 km depth
Hualian, Taiwan, Taiwan

6.0 magnitude, 115 km depth
Port-Olry, Sanma, Vanuatu

 Series of Earthquakes have rattled the globe in the past week

 

 

14 comments:

  1. I saw they took the president out of the country this week. They know things we don't and only care about themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MaryLu, although I didn't post here, I did pray God's comfort in your grief at missing your mother. I know there is nothing like His encouragement. I know you must/should always do as God directs, but I think your information postings are most helpful for people who don't have, or take, the time to keep up. Encouragement is always good, but the information/source links you provide are helpful for sharing with others and surviving the rapture--if Christian sites will still be available. Keep up the good, and faithful, work sweet lady. Blessings. judi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Judi. I appreciate your prayers and your kind words. We'll see how the Lord leads in the coming weeks (IF we are still here.)

      Delete
  3. Wow, ML! You have gone to so much trouble researching & connecting all these hotlinks. You are amazing & I appreciate you so much. It's just awesome how the Holy Spirit works bc even tho we may not know in ourselves all these things that are going on that you have provided links for, we have backed away from Fox & seldom watch any news at all. We know, but we don't know all the details. We trust no one in authority. God gives us wisdom & discernment & our spirit draws back from certain things such as most church services on tv (we attend our own & we're not a cult--lol), certain types of supposedly Christian worship music, certain prophecies/prophets, etc. The church world is so deceived & we really need a Spirit of discernment in this day & time. I hope you don't mind, but I borrowed your pic of the lion & the lamb for my FB pg & said something along with it bc I just love it so! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A hearaty me too, Diana, both to MaryLu for the time it takes her to compile these lists each week, but also in not trusting nearly all news sources anymore--and certainly nothing that comes from "official sources." I quit watching FOX quite awhile ago, even Tucker whom I stayed with for much longer, after too many glaring agenda-driven reports--actually since the 2020 elections. With the exception of videos of speakers recoommended by others I trust (realizing that we are are fallable) I pretty much stay with JD Farag. So much for me, just wanted to say I agree. 🥰

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your reply, Hmewrdbd! I haven't been living under a rock or in a cave, I promise, but I had never heard of J.D. Farag. I just checked him out (I think he's the pastor of the church an acquaintance of mine attended when I lived near her) & listened to him a bit on YouTube. Interesting!

      Delete
    3. Yes, Diana, isn't it interesting how those who are led by the Holy Spirit can sense the deception and steer away from it? God is so good! How would we know otherwise.? Thank you so much for your friendship! And for the record, you can borrow anything I post here whenever you want. :-)

      Delete
    4. I also watch J.D. Farag from time to time. He pastors a Calvary Chapel in Hawaii. He is spot on with end times things. A very gracious Godly man. :-) I also highly recommend Pastor Patrick Winfrey on You tube. He doesn't give sermons but comes on with live chats about the rapture and how to follow Jesus.

      Delete
    5. Thanks, MaryLu! Ok. My friend went to Calvary Chapel in CA. Will check out Pastor Winfrey as long as he's not related to Oprah. (chuckle)

      Delete
  4. Hi MaryLu, I was just thinking about what you write here, about finding it hard to find truth. As I watched the start of this new war, there was so much contradiction on the reporting, it tunes me out. I do not watch much news at all. I check a little here and there just enough to stay in the loop. I really dont see anyone telling the truth, or as you say, let just enough slip out to hold your ear. One of the few truth's I heard this past year was that "we are living in a post truth world" !!! That is truth ! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Yes so true.. a post truth world, indeed! But we were warned there would be great deception in these last days, and boy, Jesus wasn't kidding. Blessings!

      Delete
  5. Hi Marylu,
    It's a really sad commentary that we can't even trust the news. Hubby and I stopped watching Fox Nov 3, 2020. We certainly don't watch our local news either, except maybe the local weather, but sometimes they get that wrong too. 😉 We do occasionally watch OAN. I'm thankful that God gives us wisdom and discernment, especially in these last days.
    So anxious for Jesus to take us home! Maranatha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister watches OAN.. and she said it seems truthful so far. Even Newsmax was compromised. There is only one truth in this world and that's Jesus! I can't wait to see Him! Blessings!

      Delete