Friday, March 4, 2022

Friday Musings: Out with Covid. In with War

 Dears Holy Wise Saints,
 
Out with Covid, in with World War 3. The Covid narrative is crumbling. More and more evidence is emerging about how they planned for this "pandemic" long before it started, how patents were filed on the vaccine long before the pandemic, and how mortally dangerous the vaccine is. People are starting to wake up out their fear stupor, so the Global leaders (Luciferian monsters) had to distract everyone by starting a war. These are the same people who have started all the recent wars of this and the last century. 

 THEY WANT TO DESTROY AMERICA. They must destroy America in order to fulfill their plans to create a New World Order and One World Government. Those in power want Russia to nuke America. This is the end game

This is not an article for the weak of heart. Mike Adams lays out 23 points of things that are happening and might happen in the near future. It's important to remember the end game of those in charge. They want the US gone, they want to depopulate the earth so there are less useless eaters and less people to rule, and they want to rule the remainder of those on the planet. In the end, they want to bring in their messiah, the anti-christ. This is the reason for all of this. We are in a spiritual war.

Everything happening in Ukraine is a big show. I've seen fake photos from years ago, fake videos of jets, etc. Who knows what is really going on? I know that the Ukraine is not a democracy as some are saying. It is a very corrupt nation whose leaders are involved in some very nefarious things. I don't doubt that Russia is invading. I don't doubt that innocent people are dying, but I just don't trust what we are seeing and hearing on Mainstream media. The MSM wants us to hate Russia and blame Russia for everything, but I've read that it is NATO who broke their treaty with Russia to not take territory and put NATO weapons next to the Russian border. (Please see this short video for undeniable proof)  I don't know whether Putin is acting as part of the New World Order or against it. I know that he is an evil man.

On the Qanon side of things, I'm told this is all planned, a coordination between Trump and Putin to get rid of the deep state Cabal in Ukraine, which includes all the Biden ties of corruption and all the BioWeapon labs and child trafficking sites. True? I doubt it, but many Q followers here in the US believe that.  

So they've killed millions of people with their vaccine (and will kill millions more in the coming years because of what the poison does to people), so now they want to kill even more people with war. Will this war fizzle out? Will it explode into WW3? Russia and China are making alliances, along with North Korea. The US pushed them to that. Perhaps this will all lead to the final deception.. UFOs
 
Very good video 35 minutes worth your time about the Trucker Convoys and where our focus should be.  I believe this Trucker Convoy in the US is a trap, just like January 6th.

You won't believe your eyes when you see this leaked Pfizer document and the enormous list of adverse side effects from the vaccine which they knew all along. IMPORTANT: Top Secret Pfizer Document reveals a massive list of adverse effects from the vaccine  25 minute video
Also see below under The V and V, how scientists in Sweden have discovered that the vaccine ALTERS DNA. 

If you've taken the vaccine, please don't be alarmed. Jesus can heal you and remove all the poison from your body. Just ask Him! It's difficult for me because several close family members have taken it. I know many of you are in the same position. 
 
Russia is struggling beneath sanctions and war is expensive. Could Putin turn his eyes onto Israel, a land rich in natural resources? He will eventually according to Biblical prophecy. 
 
Now for the good news and an admonition:  Jesus is coming for His Bride Soon! I know some of you who follow me are post-trib rapture believers or even mid-tribbers. I have no problem with that. But I take my stance after years of Biblical research with the Pre-tribulation position. Hence, as we see all these signs around us, how can we not look up and expect to see our Lord any day now? The level of deception and wickedness in this world is on overload. The Church has fallen. The World Government is rising. Money is going digital. The Technology is here for the MOB. Everything Jesus told us would happen IS happening Now. And now we have war, a war that could quickly escalate. The man of sin is already here and waiting in the wings. The spirit of antichrist is everywhere. I follow a few pastors and discerning Christians who the World would not give a second glance. They are not well educated, not well spoken, poor and one is even homeless. They have all said the Lord's return is imminent. The Lord uses the lowly things of the world to confound the wise. The Lord is shouting to His Bride. Get Ready!!  My admonition to you is: Stay close to Jesus. Spend as much time with Him as you can. Read the Bible daily. Pray for the Lost. Warn your loved ones. End your race with victory!  We are going home soon. 

Note: I do my best to list articles from sites I respect and trust, but I cannot verify the truth of every article, so read with Holy Spirit Discernment.

 The V and V
Dept of Clinical Sciences in Sweden study: Covid Vaccine Alters DNA
Video   and  Study  
 
War
 
 NWO
 
Famine
 
Immorality/Evil
 
Earth groaning
 
Prophecy
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. I love sister how are you and I are always on the same page, you have been my affirmation that God is guiding us both. I see all these things developing like you do too. We have to be going home soon. All signs are pointing in that direction for those that are seeking his truth and wisdom. On the qanon thing, there is another group being led by Kenneth Copeland, under the name flashpoint, I believe that's the name and I have a Christian sister who is following these deceivers. They want her money and she is obliging them. She called the other day to tell me that they all closed the Gates of Hell which is CERN by corporate prayer, Trump's coming back and because they did this, they are saying that now the tribulation won't be until 2032 as God has granted them more time to save souls. I did tell her, that I don't believe this and that I believe Jesus is coming for His Bride real soon. She tried to argue their point. The deception is on steroids everywhere. I see war coming and I pray with all my heart, Jesus is collecting His Bride before it all hits. We are so weary of all the deception, ready to go home any second will do. I am so thankful for the truth you post and share. See you soon sister, we are almost home. Praise Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Cillie.. I believe the Holy Spirit is guiding the Bride in these last days. Yes, I am familiar with Flashpoint. I got in an argument with a friend who follows it.. actually I tried to warn her gently and she rebuked me harshly in return and asked me to never contact her again. As far as I know CERN is up and operational.. so not sure what she is referring to, and yes, of course Trump is returning to save the world. That's what scares me. If/When he does return, how much of America and the world will follow him straight to hell? Scary times. Like you, I'm tired of this world and all the lies. I, too, believe we are almost home. :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm calling this "The 5 dancing pigs". Truly disgusting! I personally feel this is a "Wag the Dog" and believe they are setting up to take down our power grid and blame Russia.
    Zelinsky: No wonder the globohomos wanted him in power!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGc6lN6BvwM&list=FLzti9N1JBbVDnQzPh03XiVw&index=2&t=2s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may be right, Georgette. I was thinking the same thing.. or maybe a small nuclear explosion that they can blame on Russia. I actually heard about this video today. I can't watch it. It's disgusting.. but yes, no wonder he's in power.

      Delete
  3. There are many prophesies on this blog re: the destruction of America and many other prophesies on other things. I can barely stay away from what the Lord is revealing here!
    The Masters Voice Prophesy Blog
    https://the-masters-voice.com/america-prophecy/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very interesting blog. I'll have to spend some time there. Thanks, Georgette!

      Delete
  4. Good word MaryLu ! I really appreciated the 35 minute Trucker video. I have been echoing these same sentiments and quoting the same scripture for the past 2-3 years. No Trump, no country, no Pastor is going to save us. We have a Savior Jesus Christ. The world needs to repent and turn from our evil ways.
    Blessings !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank you. I thought it was a good analysis of the convoy... I agree. Jesus is our only savior... yet so many people turn to politics and leaders. It's sad

      Delete
  5. I feel Christ's return is imminent. Oh I can't wait to be home soon. I just pray my lost loved ones will choose Christ soon. Time is drawing very short.
    Thank you for your posts. They are an encouragement to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel it too, Barbara!! See you in the clouds!

      Delete