Friday, May 27, 2022

Friday Musings: I will Keep You From the Hour of Temptation!

 

Dear Precious Children of the Most High,
 
I must admit that gathering all the news every week has taken its toll on me. I'm what you might call an empath or a highly sensitive person. I believe God made me this way so I could write novels, but there is a down side as well. I often get upset, depressed even, at what I see happening in the world. So, even though I still gather some of the news, I've been spending more time listening to sermons and hanging out with Jesus, keeping my eyes and mind on things above. I encourage you to do the same. We all know what is coming. The prophecies in the Bible are coming true every day. Then why do I keep reporting all this bad news?
 
My hope is that some lukewarm believers and/or some nonbelievers will happen upon these Friday posts and wake up to what's happening in the world, repent, and give their lives to Jesus before it's too late.  But for those of you who are awake and who have your oil lamps full, mainly, I want to encourage you as that day approaches, show you how close we are, help you to keep hanging on and to finish your race.  This is what we are supposed to be doing in these last days, encourage each other, pray for each other, cling to our hope in Jesus.
 
For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,  who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him. Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:9-11

And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:24-25
 
For me, this week, the tragedy in Texas broke my heart. I cannot fathom losing a child, especially in such a violent and useless way. I cannot bear to live in a world where my children and grandchildren aren't even safe at school.  I pray for the 5 kids who survived in that classroom.. and for the parents and loved ones of those who were killed. May the Lord bring something good out of this incredible evil. 
 
As you are reading this post, the WHO Pandemic Summit should be concluding it's week long meeting, along with the World Economic Summit in Davos
I have heard that 12 of Biden's insane amendments to the WHO Pandemic treaty have been ditched due to fierce opposition! Praise God for this victory. The Restrainer is still here and working to restrain this evil! Here's More info on exactly what was ditched and what remains. However, I believe this is only a delay because the Bride is still here.
If this WHO Pandemic treaty is passed (now or in the future), it contains a mandatory, universal digital passport and ID system  . Here's another article, if you're interested: WHO unlikely to pass Pandemic Treaty but Biden amendments are still on the table 




WEF meeting in Davos: Switzerland deploys as many as 5,000 military personnel to support local police and fighter jets enforce a no-fly zone over Davos. All to protect 2,000 leaders and experts from around the world. What are they afraid of?  In addition, The World Economic Forum has it's own police.  See this picture captured by a journalist 

And let's not forget what's happening in ISRAEL : GOD'S PROPHECTIC TIME PIECE!  Their government is in collapse and there have been continual violence and attacks for weeks now. Watch out for Jerusalem Day and the Flag March Israel has planned. Their enemies are planning attacks on that day. See news articles under "Israel" below. Could this be the start of the Gog-Magog war or the Psalm 83 war?  Time will tell

MAY 25th : Bill to begin process of dissolving Knesset!
MAY 29th : Jerusalem Day!
 
In other news, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla explains Pfizer's new tech to Davos crowd: "ingestible pills" - a pill with a tiny chip that send a wireless signal to relevant authorities when the pharmaceutical has been digested. "Imagine the compliance," he says. He actually said that! Imagine the compliance! 
 
 From Yuval Noah Harari (Klaus Schwab's right hand man):  "Covid is critical because this is what convinces people to accept to legitimize total biometric surveillance ..... Humans can be upgraded to gods. All of these stories about Jesus rising from the dead and being the Son of God - that’s fake news"  Good ole Yuval has also said "God is dead. It just takes time to get rid of the body".  I assume he's talking about Christians. Intense persecution is coming during the Tribulation!
 
I found this short video interesting about the upcoming viruses and the deadly vaccine :Prepare for Marburg, 5G Induced Zombie Apocalypse by way of  1P36 Deletion syndrome 
 
Even though the Pandemic Treaty didn't grant WHO all the powers we feared, we are still dealing with evil powers here in America and I believe the WHO will try again when the church is removed.Soon America will be under Medical Martial Law enforced by the WHO. Ebola, Smallpox will be used to complete the economic destruction of the USA 
 

On the War front:
From what I have heard from reliable sources, China and Russia have combined forces and been planning to destroy America for some time. Most of our leaders and Congress are in with the Chinese and it's only a matter of time. They ware waiting for America to collapse, food riots, more deaths from the vaccine, and possibly our guns to be take away. 
 
 
Fellow saints, be of good cheer. Our prince is coming! Don't be afraid of what you see happening around you. Yes, we can be sad at the state of our world and the people in it, but don't let what the enemy is doing steal your joy. He is a defeated foe! He knows his time is short. He is working overtime to start up his time of ruling his kingdom.  He is trying to kill as many as he can and drag them to hell. But in the end, he will be tossed into the lake of fire. In the meantime, the Lord promises to protect His Children and keep us safe from all the powers of the enemy. Read His promises, speak them out loud, and believe Him.  Here's just one:

Listen carefully: I have given you authority that you now possess to tread on serpents and scorpions, and the ability to exercise authority over all the power of the enemy Satan; and nothing will in any way harm you. Luke 10:19

I also encourage you to keep doing the Lord's work while we can. Pray, fast, witness to others as the Lord leads, and love one another! Here are the Apostle Paul's directions to the saints right after he spoke about the coming rapture. 

Now we exhort you, brethren, warn those who are unruly, comfort the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all.  See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all.  Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. Do not quench the Spirit. Do not despise prophecies. Test all things; hold fast what is good. Abstain from every form of evil.  1 Thessalonians 5:14-20
 
 This Week's News 
 
War
 
The V
 
Nwo
 
Israel
 
Famine
 
 Immorality/Evil
 
Apostasy
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

14 comments:

  1. Good morning Marylu.
    Thank you again for this post.
    Yes, I find keeping in the Word, listening to praise and worship help keep me from getting too depressed with what is going on in the world. Keeps my focus on Him rather than the storms gathering around.
    I had a very wierd dream the other day, and of course most of my dreams are that way. I dreamt that I was talking to Franklin Graham. He was asking me when the Rapture was. I said that we were in a high watch time, that it could be any day. Now, since Graham kept on pushing the jab I have since lost alot of respect for him. I have no idea why he was in the dream.
    Hubby and I are currently heading out to Kansas to help our son move to the DFW area, then next week we head back to MI.
    I hope you have a good weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very odd dream. Yes, F. Graham is definitely compromised. Maybe he was asking you cause he has NO IDEA . LOL Safe travels, Barbara!! Blessings...

      Delete
  2. Yes. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Sister and timely! As always affirmation to all the things that I am hearing and seeing too.
    Today on Facebook one of my nieces posted a picture of her vacationing in Switzerland right now and guess where she's at, Davos! I hate to have a suspicious mind here, but I've been trying to witness to her for a long time and she has the New age fake spirituality. Her boyfriend is a world traveler and yet his business up north couldn't possibly supply the kind of money it takes for them to travel. So maybe my suspicions are warranted. Because with that kind of military guard and the Jets guarding overhead air space, how in the world could they even find a hotel just for a vacation at this particular time. I doubt that they're letting any vacationers in this week except those that are involved in the meetings. Also my niece has a new job up in Napa and when I asked her what she was doing I never got a reply. I will be praying extra hard for them as I could see them embracing this global World takeover thinking it is the better for all mankind. Peace and security right? Unless one is filled with the Holy Spirit they don't understand prophecy at all. Anyhow that's pretty disheartening to see. I pray she has a wake-up call really fast before it's too late.
    I totally get the sensitivity or empath feelings, I've been that way my whole life. I'm like a sponge, if I walk in a hospital I can't feel the pain as I walk by people's rooms and because of that I've avoided hospitals most of my life. Anyhow thank you for your great post and I will pass that along to a couple friends that are really understanding what's going on here. Can't wait to see you really really soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow.. I would assume that your niece or her boyfriend are working for the DAVOS people.. maybe security? I'm so sorry. It's hard when family is so lost and seems to go along with all the deception being foisted upon the world. Keep praying for her! Thanks for always coming on here with your encouraging comments! I will see you soon, Sis!

      Delete
  4. That was I can feel the pain, not can't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MaryLu, your final graphic of the airplane with the angel above--if it is what I think it is and it looks just like it--is a picture of a TWA flight over 35 years ago that carried the then Pope. My husband was a pilot for TWA and a flight attendant took the picture. She wasn't on his flight but knew some of the same people as he did. The image showed up in the developed product, not when she was taking the picture. I have a copy of that photograph (somewhere 🙄, lol) from years ago. And that's the "rest of the story."
    Blessings, and hopeful waiting all, judi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow really? I had no idea.. just found the pic on the internet. Very small world. Blessings to you, Judi!

      Delete
  6. Hi MaryLu
    On the topic of an empath.
    My wife calls herself a empath. Although she is a Christian and Loves the Lord Jesus Christ, she can be very demanding and like things her way. If I do not do what she wants, she can become very agresive to the point where se first attack me verbally and then physically. Slapping me through the face, punching me whith her fists or hitting me with any thing she can lay her hands on.
    She tends to be prophetic and are very talented and caring to other people.
    Although she strongly deny it, she is unforgiveable and bitter to me.
    If it wasnt for the fact that I hold on to the Lord and the live here after, I would have left her long ago.
    Now just Google "empath demon" and you wil find pictures of him.
    In my research on empaths I have found that this empath gift is not from the Holy Spirit.
    I love my wife and are very concernd about her. I can not talk to her because she is always right. She refuse the we go to a counselor.

    Please pray for the two of us.

    Chris Richter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, I am so sorry to hear of your troubles at home. I do not doubt there may be an empath demon that comes straight from hell. Perhaps I should not have used that word to describe myself as I have none of the traits of your wife. I merely meant that I feel things intensely and can empathize with others to the point of feeling their pain. I'm also highly intuitive.. I would assume these are gifts from God that He's used in my writing and personal relationships, etc. However, aggression, anger, lashing out physically and emotionally, and pride.. well, as you said, these are not from our Father at all, whatever you wish to label them. Perhaps these are the "fleshly" side of her gifting.. which the Lord needs to work on. But He can only help her when she admits her faults and tums to Him. I'm so sorry for your pain. You are not alone. I am in a very difficult marriage as well. Like you, I hold onto the Lord and my eternal reward to get me through. I will absolutely pray for both of you!.

      Delete
  7. Dear Sister, Thank you for the encouragement. And dont fret about those who see it other wise, the Lord has already given them over to hardened heart so they cannot see the truth.
    Yes I join you in prayer for all those suffering in it's multitude of different way's, from the TX shooting. I read that this is the 27th shooting of this kind in America so far this year :( . I would not want to be a kid in this generation.
    Isnt it enlightening that the WHO and the Economic summit together ! They dont even try to hide that its all about the money. I recently heard that all the different departments of the government use statistics or calculations to decide certain issues. Cant remember the exact term they used, but it reminded me of a "loan to value" when you buy a house. They use a formula to calculate the risk value of life to the cost of that life ! And they even evaluate one life (group) against another life !!! Who gets to live and who in their eyes is not worth saving. Hmm, sound familiar? Because the Anti Christ will deceive into to thinking he is god.
    Yes Dear Sister, dont forget to take a break from your hard work to take care of yourself. I hear the words of Paul to Timothy "take a little wine for your stomach".. I'm not exactly sure that Timothy's stomach trouble wasnt brought on by the distress that was going on around him. Or that the wine itself was the remedy. Worship can be as a full bodied glass of wine for the soul. God leads us to the Hill for times of refreshing, but the hill is not our home yet. After He refreshes us we go back down to the battle field. Like Moses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brother. At some point the Lord may pull me away from all the bad news for a season of rest with Him.. up on His mountain! You are confirming a word given to me about this very thing. Blessings!!

      Delete
  8. Kathy Pitts SmithMay 29, 2022 at 9:36 AM

    I went to our local grocery store just yesterday to pick up the groceries I had ordered online. After I received my purchases and started to back my car out of the parking spot, I noticed another car just a few feet away with its back up lights on, waiting for me to leave, I suppose. I don't know what drew my attention to the license plates on his vehicle, as I was more concerned with leaving than anything else, but I was drawn to look at his plates. They stated "Atheist," and I was just stunned! How can anyone be so proud of not believing in God as to broadcast it in writing on one's license plates?! I shook my head and thought to myself, "Lord have mercy on his soul!" I don't know if that would have any effect on him, but I tried. This world is just so openly evil these days!! And some are actually "proud" of it. Lord, come quickly, please!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are proud of not believing in God! It's amazing. Here in a nation where, when I was growing up, everyone said they were "Christians" even if they truly weren't. We really do live in evil evil days.

      Delete