Monday, July 11, 2022

The Rapture will occur on a Specific Year, Month, Day and Hour Already Determined!


Then the sixth angel sounded: And I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,  saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind. Revelation 9:14-15
 
I know many of you are weary as you watch all the evil of this world.  I was chatting with my sister over the weekend (she is not a Christian) and even she was astounded at how much the world and our country has changed... at the immorality, the injustice, the crime and violence.  We really are living in Sodom and Gomorrah, which reminds me of Lot. In 2 Peter 2:7-8, Peter describes how Lot felt living in a similar culture as we are today:

 and delivered righteous Lot, who was oppressed by the filthy conduct of the wicked (for that righteous man, dwelling among them, tormented his righteous soul from day to day by seeing and hearing their lawless deeds)—  

Honestly, that's how I feel: Tormented at seeing and hearing about all the lawless deeds of this world. I keep asking the Lord, "How much longer?" But as each high watch date passes, it's easy to get discouraged. Then I read the passage from Revelation at the top of this post. Think about what it is saying. There are four angels who were bound at the Euphrates river, (probably during Noah's flood when God judged the world) and they will be released at an exact hour, day, month and year, an exact hour that was prepared for them to be released. What does that tell you? It tells you that God has everything planned out to the very hour (and I would say minute and second). If there is a very specific hour, day, month and year that these angels will be released, then there must be a VERY SPECIFIC start to the Tribulation, right? And a very specific year, month, day, and hour for the rapture. 

I don't know about you, but that brought me great comfort. These well-meaning watchers, pastors, and prophets and their dates are great. But in the end, it's God's date that matters. And it is Already set in stone. He's not going to change it, delay it, or speed it up. So, I pray that brings you comfort. The Rapture will happen when the Lord says so, and the Apostle Paul says we will know when we are close because we walk in the light.  And anyone walking in the light right now can tell that we are close!  Right at the door.
 
But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness 1 Thess 5:4-5

I wanted to also briefly mention the Total Solar Eclipse that crossed over the United States back in 2017.  I mentioned it in a post that year and talked about it's spiritual significance, especially since God gave us another warning that year in the heavens, the Revelation 12 Sign
 
 Solar Eclipses are signs of judgement and that one would cross over the entire US from coast to coast is very rare. The last one before 2017 occurred in 1918, a hundred years before. But guess what? There's going to be another one that completely crosses the US. in 2024, and not only that, but it, along with the one from 2017, forms a complete X across the country.


I admit that at the time, I hoped that the these eclipses marked the beginning year of the Tribulation and the ending year, but of course that is not the case. However, I still believe they are SIGNIFICANTLY prophetic and could very well mark the end of America. Why? Call it a gut feeling, a spiritual sense based on everything we see now. I believe God was giving America a 7 year warning to wake up, repent and turn back to Him. Do you see that happening? In fact, we see the opposite. 

I personally don't believe the Church will be here in 2024. but I do see that America is on its way out. I don't enjoy saying that. I have always loved my country. I've always been proud of the freedom loving God-fearing people, but I've learned in the past few years how Satanic and corrupt our government is and has been for a long time. This is just another sign that we are near the end! So be encouraged! Stay in prayer, and keep looking up!



 

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for another enlightening post. I really do hope we are out of here soon rather than later. So weary of what is going on. However, I do know it won't last, praise God!
    I'm heading to Myrtle Beach on Wednesday to see my brother and twin sister. My twin sister's life has been messed up until recently due to the bad choices she has made. She has been seeking God. She knows I read Christian fiction, and now she wants to start reading it. She had been reading secular romance. She asked me if I had some Christian fiction I could lend her. I said yes and will be bringing some of my books to her. I'm also bringing your book, The Reckoning. It has a wonderful message of redemption. I'm praying that God will speak to her through the book. She is also going to start reading her Bible. I'm praying that she will completely turn her life over to Jesus! It encouraged me that at least she is wanting now to read Christian fiction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara I'm putting your Sister on my prayer list. Thank you for including my book but I pray God will use any and all books and also speak through you to her.. so she can see the truth and turn to Jesus!! Yes, it's a great sign she's willing to read Christian Fiction!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Marylu! I will let you know what she thinks.

      Delete
  2. Micah 7:7 Amplified Bible
    But as for me, I will look expectantly for the LORD and with confidence in Him I will keep watch; I will wait [with confident expectation] for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen. I love Micah 7. It's all about the rapture.. and those left behind. Our God always hears us.. always rescues those who love Him. :-)

      Delete
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X0TbYJxRWo&list=RD3X0TbYJxRWo&start_radio=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good song; "
    Wont They be Surprised"

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, THANK YOU for the constant and continued encouragement.

    ReplyDelete