Friday, August 12, 2022

Friday Musings: Watchman, What of the Night?

 
Dear Protected and Greatly Loved Saints of the Most High!

I'm changing the format of this blog slightly for a few reasons. 1. I feel a tremendous urgency to complete the book I'm working on, When Angels Rejoice, and keeping up with this blog takes hours away from my writing, and 2. My health is suffering a little and I believe the Lord wants me to rest more than I do. I'm a type A personality who is always busy busy busy.. and it has taken its toll. So, my plan is to only post when the Lord gives me something to post such as a Word from Him, a Scripture, or some prophecy I've heard that I trust, and/or I have some news item that you may not see elsewhere as it relates to the lateness of the hour. 

The best way to stay in touch is to either 1. Sign up to receive my blog in your email  or 2. Just check back here regularly. If I post several little things during the week, I'll combine them all and send out a newsletter on Friday. If you don't hear from me by Saturday, it's because the Lord has not given me anything to post. I'm not sure we will be here in February when I hope to publish this book but I do believe that if I can get it out, it will be a great witnessing tool, especially for the left behind. So, my focus will be on Resting, Hearing from the Lord, and Writing. But please feel free to contact me at any time if you need prayer or help or a word of encouragement.  

The Trump Raid. All staged. Please watch this short video and you'll see what they are up to. Don't be deceived! Do you know what is trending on social media after the raid #EnoughIsEnough. Now look at this card from the Illuminati card deck created back in 1995.  They put Trump in to create Division. They put Biden in to foster more Division. It's all a staged act. Please Wake up!
 
I believe this raid is a huge step in starting a Civil War here in America. Look for false flag events blamed on Conservatives to inflame everyone to take up arms. By the way, this also proves (as if you didn't know) that the Republic of the United States is dead. 
 
IRS being turned into the Gestapo!
This is not a good sign. Why do IRS agents need guns? A friend sent this picture to me, which is a list of their duties.. but I will qualify it by saying that when I went to the IRS site, the part about Carrying a firearm and using deadly force had been removed. So, I cannot verify that this is true. But based on the number of weapons they are acquiring, I wouldn't be surprised.


 
Climate Engineering
I encourage you to spend an hour and listen to this interview with Dane Wigington talking about Climate Engineering. If you still need more proof, check out his documentary called The Dimming and check out his website. What's important to note is that they are purposely destroying the planet and the wildlife and crops.. while also showering us with lethal chemicals. Dane doesn't believe we have years but months until it all collapses.  They are doing this for 2 reasons. To kill people, to cause famine, and to prove their Global Warming "theory" so they can enact stricter laws. 

We know China will eventually attack Taiwan. They have promised as much and are surrounding the island as we speak. They know the US is weak and demoralized. They know our military has been depleted and our nation is run by a weak, brain-dead president (If that is even him we see on the TV).  It's just a matter of time. We also know Russia has allied with them, so any war we enter with China will include Russia. Of course this is what the Globalists want. Order out of chaos. Meanwhile in Israel, things are heating up. We know from Scripture that soon there will be an all-out war between Israel and a league of nations, including Russia. I keep my eyes on what's going on over there, but don't post much about it here. I suggest you follow Amir Tsarfati for daily updates. I didn't agree with him about the vaccine, but he's a good source for information going on in Israel. But please keep in mind, not all of Israel are God's people. Many "Jews" who comprise the government there are not Jews but of the synagogue of Satan. In fact, I believe Israel is going to be the center of the New World Government. 

Yes... lots of bad news. For the World, but not for the Church. The Gates of Hell will NOT PREVAIL against the Church.(Matthew 16:18)  We are to watch for the signs of the Lord's coming, as I am doing here, but not to allow fear to infiltrate our souls. Satan is given power over the Saints during the Tribulation, but not the Church. (Revelation 13:7). Those 2 contradictory passages alone should prove a Pre-Tribulation rapture.  It's time to stop playing around with your Christianity and stop playing church. It's time to put aside all sins and worldly enticements and focus on the Lord. Yes, He is coming. And Soon! But in the meantime, His heart is for all those people who will be left behind. His heart is and has always been for the lost. We need to do whatever He asks us to do to help bring in this final harvest. Submit yourself to Him completely and be willing to do anything He asks, no matter how outrageous.  You want to hear from the Lord? Be willing to be obedient in all things. 

In the meantime, watch and pray, and allow God to conform you into the image of His Son! 
 
 
War
 
The V And V
 
NWO

Famine/Economic Collapse

Nephilim/UFOs/The Great Deception
 
Wickedness/Immorality/Violence
 
Earth Groaning/Weather Manipulation
 

 

16 comments:

  1. I pray you feel better! Get the rest you need!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barbara! How did things go with your sister?

      Delete
  2. It looks like the Trump raid video has been removed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm. Guess I'm not surprised. It was all about how the event was staged, including Trump's speech afterward, which he could not have put together in the time frame.. so he must have known ahead of time.

      Delete
    2. I hate to say it but I question everything. My husband and decided we need a network that is truthful, we called it CTN conspiracy theory news It’s the truth and we can prove it!

      Delete
    3. I would love that kind of network! CTN. Perfect!

      Delete
  3. I hope you are OK MaryLu. I am praying for your mental, physical, emotional and spiritual health. Take good care of yourself and get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa. I appreciate your prayers very much.

      Delete
  4. We sure appreciate all you do for us but take care of yourself as well. Prayers for you to get the rest you need and finish the book. Time is short and that book will bless many people. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a nice time. It was good. Just found out yesterday that she is going to be needing brain surgery. She has had a benign tumor on the front part of her brain for the last 15 years. Well, it has been growing to the point where the Dr feels it is time for it to be removed. She is going in for a 6 hr surgery on 9/7 to have it removed. So it is a bit concerning. Could you pray for her?
    Praying that your medical issues go away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, of course. I will add her to my prayer list! I'm glad you enjoyed your time together. Let me know how the surgery goes.

      Delete
  6. Ahh MaryLu, We all love ya Sister. And so does our Lord Jesus. And we want you well. So hers's a prayer for you MaryLu, May our God, the Lord of Hosts send His ministering Angels to refresh you just as they refreshed Jesus, and to feed you spiritual food just as they did for Elijah. May they attend you all your needs and refresh you with a cool drink from the River of Life which runs before the Lord through heaven. May our Holy God give you rest on all sides and renew your strength. And I speak over you MaryLu the Lords own words through Isa 40: 28Do you not know?

    Have you not heard?

    The LORD is the everlasting God,

    the Creator of the ends of the earth.

    He will not grow tired or weary;

    His understanding is beyond searching out.

    29He gives power to the faint

    and increases the strength of the weak.

    30Even youths grow tired and weary,

    and young men stumble and fall.

    31But those who wait upon the LORD will renew their strength;

    they will mount up with wings like eagles;

    they will run and not grow weary,

    they will walk and not faint.
    *And I pray the peace of the very Words of Jesus
    John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your heart be troubled, and do not be afraid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joe! What a blessing you are! I receive your prayer and these Words. Thank you for being my friend. :-)

      Delete
  7. Nothing we see is real. Keep your eyes on Jesus and don't be deceived. I'm right there with you on the writing. As long as I am here, I will write. Eventually, I know it's for the left behind. I must keep that in mind as I write. This morning I am trying a new small church. It's been so long since I have been in one, but I feel God leading me to a place. So we shall see if this place is it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. writing... until we get called home! I hope the church works out for you, Katy! I really miss meeting with other believers.

      Delete