Friday, September 30, 2022

Friday Musings: Signs, Signs, Everywhere are Signs!

 

Greetings Wise Virgins and Watchers for the Lord's return,

Yes, Feast of Trumpets has passed, yet again. I know it's a disappointment to so many of us who were hoping this would be it. I was also slightly excited, but also hesitant. The reason? I've seen many of these Feast days pass. In all honesty, I just didn't sense it. At least not yet. Remember, the Lord said He would come on a day we do not expect. His statement may have been directed at the lukewarm, but I also believe He is hiding that date from our enemy. When you are at war, you do not tell the enemy your plans! Satan will surely be looking closely at the Feast days. Therefore, I tend to believe the rapture will NOT occur on a feast day. 

I encourage you, and I believe this is from the Lord, to stop watching and listening to people who give specific dates, in particular those who say they've heard from the Lord. It's okay to speculate and look at all the signs and the alignment of stars, etc... but to say specifically that you've heard from the Lord about a certain month, day, or year.. well, I encourage you to stop listening to those people. The Scripture says that if a prophet prophesies an event and it doesn't come to pass, then they are a false prophet. For me, I've stopped listening to many people who I used to listen to, for that very reason. These false prophets only cause confusion and discouragement at a time when the Lord wants His children to be wise, of sound minds, and full of joy at His return. 

And yes, it is soon! Whenever I ask the Lord to tell me when He is coming, He always says "Look around you at the signs. What do you see?"  He has already told us in His Word what to look for. He's not going to tell us anything else. We know we are in the season... we know we are close because of what we see happening around us. That is enough. 
Do I still think 2022 holds great promise? Yes! But I'm also waiting and watching to see what happens. However, look at what we see!  
 
  • Nuclear War on the horizon
  • Global Famine and Economic Collapse
  • Digital Currency that will allow the Mark of the Beast already being used and implemented
  • Massive quakes and storms and droughts
  • A Global Government rising and ready to take over. The Great Reset
  • The technology for the MOB HERE. Transhumanism, 6G
  • Global Pandemics
  • Global deaths from the vaccine, from poisons they put in our food, air, and water. 
  • Signs in the sky. Asteroids, star allignments, huge incoming planets
  • UFOs on the rise and many governments unveiling information about them
  • Lawlessness and violence everywhere
  • The character of mankind is highly immoral and self-centered.
  • Rise of Homosexuality, Beastiality, Transgenderism and the brainwashing of our children
  • Extreme persecution of Christians
  • Good is bad. Bad is good 
  • Israel has been back in the land and a state for 74 Years
  • Israel's third temple has everything now to be built when the word is given.
  • Lies lies everywhere and nary a drop of truth! 

If you compare the above to what Jesus and the Apostles, along with Revelation, said about the times right before Jesus's return, they are line for line spot on! We are there.  It's only a matter of time. And I don't believe we have years. I believe we are in the months, even weeks range. That is strickly my opinion based on what I see. 

I do believe we will see some of the above horrors. I sense that when they start happening, God will pour out His Spirit in mass on those who are His Children and He will tap us on the shoulder saying "Go!"  We will then have the opportunity, not sure if it will be days or weeks, but we will have a chance to witness for the Lord, to heal, deliver, and share the Gospel with everyone, first loved ones, then anyone else the Lord brings across our path. So, be in prayer about this. Ask the Lord to prepare you for however He may use you and to help you be courageous when the time comes. 

I'll end with this prophecy from Dumitru Duduman who was an awesome man of God who was tortured for our Lord and survived. He was given this back in 1996, but please take note at how accurate it is for the time we are in right now... how he mentions Russia and China talking together and Taiwan. These things WERE NOT happening back in 1996

I prayed, then went to bed. I was still awake, when suddenly I heard a trumpet sound.  A voice cried out to me, “Stand!”

In my vision, I was in America.  I walked out of my home, and began to look for the one who had spoken to me. As I looked, I saw three men dressed alike.  Two of the men carried weapons.  One of the armed men came to me.  “I woke you to show you what is to come.”  He said.  “Come with me.”

I didn’t know where I was being taken, but when we reached a certain place he said, “stop here!”

A pair of binoculars was handed to me, and I was told to look through them.

“Stand there, don’t move, and look,” he continued.  “You will see what they are saying, and what they are preparing for America.”

As I was looking, I saw a great light.  A dark cloud appeared over it.  I saw the president of Russia, a short, chubby man, who said he was the president of China, and two others.   The last two also said where they were from, but I did not understand.  However, I gathered they were part of Russian controlled territory.  The men stepped out of the cloud.

The Russian president began to speak to the Chinese one.  “I will give you the land with all the people, but you must free Taiwan of the Americans.  Do not fear, we will attack them from behind.”

A voice said to me, “Watch where the Russians penetrate America.”

I saw these words being written: Alaska; Minnesota; Florida.

Then, the man spoke again, “When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning.”

The other two presidents spoke, “We, too, will fight for you.” Each had a place already planned as a point of attack.

All of them shook hands and hugged.  Then they all signed a contract.  One of them said, “We’re sure that Korea and Cuba will be on our side, too.  Without a doubt, together, we can destroy America.”

The president of Russia began to speak insistently, “Why let ourselves be led by the Americans?  Why not rule the world ourselves?  They have to be kicked out of Europe, too! Then I could do as I please with Europe!”

The man standing beside me asked, “This is what you saw: they act as friends, and say they respect the treaties made together.  But everything I’ve shown you is how it will REALLY happen.  You must tell them what is being planned against American.  Then, when it comes to pass, the people will remember the words the Lord has spoken.”

Who are you?” I asked.

“I am the protector of America.  America’s sin has reached God.  He will allow this destruction, for He can no longer stand such wickedness. God however, still has people that worship Him with a clean heart as they do His work. He has prepared a heavenly army to save these people.”

As I looked, a great army, well armed and dressed in white, appeared before me.

“Do you see that?” the man asked.  “This army will go to battle to save My chosen ones.  Then, the difference between the Godly and the ungodly will be evident.”

MaryLu here:  I posted the above so you would see that God is sending an angelic army to protect His Chosen ones! So, we have nothing to fear! 
 
 

You may have heard that the newly elected Italian Prime Minister is a conservative and vows to protect God, Family, and Country, but what you may not know is
she is part of the Aspen Institute funded by the Rockefeller family. She is just a stooge for the NWO.  Just like Trump. They put people in power who appear to be good and on our side, so they keep us pacified. And then they turn on us when the time is right.
 
If you think that this election in November is going to change anything, stop these Globalists from going forward with their evil plans, you are living in a delusion.
 
Prophetic Signs
 
The V and V

There's new proof Crispr can Edit Genes inside Human Bodies 
 
 Famine/Economic Collapse
 
NWO - The Great Reset

War
 
Israel
 
Wickedness
 
Earth Groaning/Weather Manipulation
 

 

5 comments:

  1. I read this as a posting in Rapture Ready News and posted it subsequently on Facebook.

    https://allisrael.com/what-exactly-is-the-rapture-of-believers-and-what-happens-to-those-who-are-left-behind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Precious Sister, yes yes ! Great word. I totally agree this view. Love the pic of the girl with the lamp. I think this is so important for us now. Sense we do not know the exact hour we must be at the ready every minute. We must live our lives ready to go at any moment. And watching the signs and what is going on around us keeps in the state of readyness.
    You know sometimes when special forces are sent on a mission, they are not given any specifics about the mission, only what they are to perfom. This way, if captured the enemy cant wrangle the total plan out of them !
    I think the prophetic is spot on. And yes, our Savior is amassing an army to recue us. He said He will never foresake His righteous !
    One last thing, I have noticed over these last few years that time seems to be speeding up. Used to be when I would say this to someone they would laugh and say; your just getting old. Ok, i'm getting old ;). But recently, and especially the past 2 weeks, I have had several people, both older and young say they think time is going by too fast !
    No, our clocks are not changing, but that is a "seen" thing ! So what is hope ? 2 Cor 4; So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal !
    Remember that God exists outside of time. He only created time for our benifit. So while our calanders remain the same year after year, Gods plans are unfolding in these last days at a rapid rate !
    Blessings MaryLu, and to all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you about time.. it seems to be flying by so fast. I look back and wonder where the years went. I thought it was because I'm old... but too many other people are saying that, like you mentioned. Blessings to you, Dear Brother. I got your other emails.. but haven't got to them yet. Soon

      Delete
    2. Awesome blog you put together here.!!! The signs are numerous and all around us1 Thanks for all your work here!

      Delete