Friday, September 2, 2022

Friday Musings: Super Storm September!

The world is ripe for the antichrist as...
...there are wars, pestilences, financial collapse, food shortage globally! (Matthew 24:7,8)
...there is unprecedented drought, earthquakes, flooding at the same time globally! (Matthew 24:7,8)
...Hezbollah’s September deadline will lead to a war! (Psalm 83 war)
...a return to the JCPOA is a penstoke away and Israel has prepared military action! (Jeremiah 49)
...Abbas wants full recognition for “State of Palestine” at the UN in September! (Joel 3:2)
...they say Peace and Safety (JCPOA) then sudden destruction (Psalm 83 war) and (The Rapture)!
...on 25th March 2022 "With God's help and if there are no mishaps, within half a year we have three red heifers ready for the Temple."!
...the One World Religion Abrahamic House is to open in the fall of 2022! (Revelation 13:2-4)
...as the Pandemic Treaty "Is Tied To A GLOBAL ID System" which the UN will sign! (Revelation 13:2-7)
...a one world monetary system is to commence in the fall of 2022! (Revelation 13:16-17)
 
MaryLu here:  Greetings, Precious Saints of the Most High!
 
We have now entered the Hebrew month of Elul. Here's some interesting things I found out about this month.  

Jewish tradition points to the name of the month as symbolically appropriate — the letters of Elul form an acronym for the words in the verse Ani le‑dodi ve‑dodi li–“I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine” (Song of Songs 6:3)  (We know that the Song of Songs is all about the rapture of the Bride!)

The Month's sign is Virgo or the Virgin. See my post on the Revelation 12 sign to see the great significance of this

You may be surprised to learn that it’s not only on Rosh Hashanah that we blow the shofar. Every day of the month of Elul (besides for Shabbat and the day before Rosh Hashanah), we blow the shofar after morning services. The soul-stirring shofar blasts inspire us to come closer to G‑d, as we read, “Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid?”

As we approach the High Holidays (Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur), we prepare for these holidays. It is said that during this month, “the King (G‑d) is in the field,” smiling and accessible to all. On the other hand, once the holidays are upon us, G‑d is, so to speak, in His palace. The experience during the holidays is that much more powerful and majestic, but now is the time when anyone can approach G‑d with requests.

Pretty cool, eh?  I thought so. 

For those of you who follow me, you know I don't give dates for the rapture or anything else. I will sometimes say I believe we are in the season or year of the rapture, which is something I sense in my spirit, but as often as I've asked the Lord to narrow that down, He doesn't. We must remember we have an enemy who would love to know that specific date, so it's fine by me not knowing for now. However, we are told to watch and pray and look at all the signs around us, and in all honesty, I've NEVER seen so many signs converge. Based on what I'm hearing and what I'm sensing from the Lord, these are the things I see coming this fall and perhaps into next year.

  • Trouble coming in Europe. Much turmoil and also food and energy shortages
  • Possible start of Gog-Magog this fall around the Feast of Trumpets
  • China will most likely attack Taiwan
  • Trump will be indicted and put on Trial
  • Something happens to Biden. Not sure what or how, but somehow he is removed from office.
  • Massive Food shortages here in the US and Civil unrest. 
I've also heard things about a possible nuclear strike, a large quake and more flooding, but I don't know where. These things were all foretold in Scripture, so we shouldn't be surprised. Nor should we be afraid.
 
Interesting that Biden recently came out and called all conservatives half-facists and said that Trump supporters were a danger to democracy. I really believe they are attempting to start a civil war. 
 
Meanwhile in Germany, restrictions are tightening. This from my friend who lives there
"basically this way they will install some kind of social credit system which you need to have on your phone. You get the “green light” when you get your booster every 3 months, which then allows you access to places and things"
 
 
Prophetic
Good article that covers a ton of things converging for this fall
 
Finally, I want to end with words of encouragement and comfort. We live in very evil yet very prophetic times. It's easy to give into fear from all the bad news.  But the Lord doesn't want you in fear! Fear is a lack of Faith. For those of you who are parents, it's like your child coming to you, shivering in terror, telling you they don't think you love them enough to protect them. How insulting! I post this news to let you know how close we are to seeing Jesus! I post these things so you will spend you time in His Word and growing closer to Him. I can honestly say that the one thing that has increased my faith over the years is by reading the Bible over and over and spending time with my Lord. 

We may very well see some of these disasters occur. When we do, take them as an opportunity to witness to lost and/or lukewarm family members. Show them the prophecies coming true in the Bible. Tell them how to be saved from the Wrath to come. Pray now for the Lord of the harvest to send workers into the field. When disaster strikes, it's the perfect time to bring in that final harvest. Refuse fear. Shout it down in the name of Jesus! 

And always remember the Lord is with you. He will protect you and your family IF you stay close to Him. We are out of time. It's time to stop flirting with the world and the things of the world. It's time to fully submit yourself to God and to doing His will and not your own. We have a glorious future ahead of us! It will be worth all the suffering and pain and struggle you are experiencing now. 



 

The V and V

FDA granted "emergency use" authorization for Pfizer's and Moerna's updated "booster"    I heard this booster has not even been tested properly, of course
Short Video: The Trump Vaccine 
 
War
 
NWO

Biden signs executive order that could bring US one step closer to Digital currency  
 

 
Famine/Weather manipulation
 
Evil
 

 

6 comments:

  1. And I look forward to being a part of the wedding!
    I heard about Joe's speech last night. Pure evil spewed. I can't see Jesus tarrying much longer. Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus!!!
    Have a blessed weekend Marylu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Barbara! I've never heard such lies and divisive words coming out of a President's mouth. I just listened in shock. and the Spirit and the Bride say Come!

      Delete
  2. Oh, but would it be this day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow MaryLu ! Awakening stuff. Yes, the lord showed me last year that Trump was going to be exposed as one of the evil men to ever live. I have also seen that Biden will not live out his term.
    Acts 2: 17‘In the last days, God says,

    I will pour out My Spirit on all people.

    Your sons and daughters will prophesy,

    your young men will see visions,

    your old men will dream dreams.

    18Even on My menservants and maidservants

    I will pour out My Spirit in those days,

    and they will prophesy.

    19I will show wonders in the heavens above

    and signs on the earth below,

    blood and fire and billows of smoke.

    20The sun will be turned to darkness,

    and the moon to blood,

    before the coming of the great and glorious Day of the Lord.

    21And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord

    will be saved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lord speaks to His servants!! I love it when the message is the same. Blessings, Joe!

      Delete