Monday, September 26, 2022

I Am Preparing a Place for You!

 Do not let your heart be troubled (afraid, cowardly). Believe [confidently] in God and trust in Him, [have faith, hold on to it, rely on it, keep going and] believe also in Me.  In My Father’s house are many dwelling places. If it were not so, I would have told you, because I am going there to prepare a place for you.3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back again and I will take you to Myself, so that where I am you may be also.  John 14:1-3 

 
Many people don't look at this as a rapture verse but it is!  Our eternal home is not in heaven!  Those of us who will be raptured will only be there 7 years before we return with Jesus to Earth where He will set up His Kingdom here and we will rule and reign with Him. So if the rapture isn't until after the Tribulation OR if there is no rapture, why would Jesus tell us that He is preparing a home for us in Heaven and that He will come and get us and take us there to be with Him??  

The Lord is not a liar. He is true to His Word. All His promises (including the rapture) in His Word will come True!

Then the Lord said to me, “You have seen well, for I am [actively] watching over My word to fulfill it.” Jeremiah 1:12

“God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken and will He not make it good and fulfill it? Numbers 23:19

So will My word be which goes out of My mouth; It will not return to Me void (useless, without result), Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11
 
So you can bank on the following
 
For we say this to you by the Lord’s [own] word, that we who are still alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will in no way precede [into His presence] those [believers] who have fallen asleep [in death]. For the Lord Himself will come down from heaven with a shout of command, with the voice of the archangel and with the [blast of the] trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain on the earth will simultaneously be caught up together with them [the resurrected ones] in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord! 1 Thess 4:15-17

So, when, when will this happen? We always hear that no man knows the day or hour but listen to what the Scripture says:

But you, believers, are not in spiritual darkness nor held by its power, that the day of judgment would overtake you by surprise like a thief;  for you are all sons of light and sons of day. We do not belong to the night nor to darkness. 1 Thess 5:4-5

We know we are in  the season! We see the tidal wave on the horizon. I don't know about you but I sense the evil surrounding me like a mighty demonic army. It's heavy in the air. But what I also sense is God's Holy Warrior Angels keeping them at bay!
 
So [the Syrian king] sent there horses, chariots, and a great army. They came by night and surrounded the city. When the servant of the man of God rose early and went out, behold, an army with horses and chariots was around the city. Elisha’s servant said to him, Alas, my master! What shall we do? [Elisha] answered, Fear not; for those with us are more than those with them.  Then Elisha prayed, Lord, I pray You, open his eyes that he may see. And the Lord opened the young man’s eyes, and he saw, and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.  2 Kings 6 14-17
 
Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice. Isaiah 41:10

So, don't live in fear. Live in hope. Believe that the Lord is coming and will deliver you!  He promises it in his Word. The problem is most Christians either don't know the Word or don't believe it. You must Know the Word first or how will you know what to believe when the time comes?  You must also be walking in the Spirit and following Jesus. The Lord is not obligated to protect or provide for wayward or lukewarm kids, though He often does in His Great Mercy! 

How then shall we live until He comes?
 
The Apostle Paul gives us a good list in 1 Thess 5 after he talks about the rapture. I encourage you to look it up yourself, but here's a summary. I'm going to print this off and place it somewhere where I can read it every day.

  1. Encourage one another
  2. Respect and appreciate the work of your spiritual leaders
  3. Warn the lukewarm and unruly
  4. Encourage the Timid
  5. Support the Weak
  6. Be Patient with everyone
  7. Do not repay evil for evil
  8. Do good to everyone
  9. Rejoice in the Lord and be happy 
  10. Be unceasing in prayer
  11. Thank God for everything, no matter the circumstances
  12. Do not quench the Holy Spirit
  13. Do not spur the gifts of the Spirit or utterances of the Prophets
  14. Test and prove all things 
  15. Abstain from evil in whatever form it takes
 
And may the God of peace Himself sanctify you through and through separate you from profane things, make you pure and wholly consecrated to God; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved sound and complete and found blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ the Messiah.
Faithful is He Who is calling you to Himself and utterly trustworthy, and He will also do it fulfill His call by hallowing and keeping you.
  1 Thess 5:23-24
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Yes and amen! Thank you for the encouragement!
    All day yesterday I was listening for the trumpet but then I realized it will happen SO fast we won’t even know it beforehand. “In the blink of an eye”!
    My family is here visiting from California- maybe it will happen while they are here…

    My mom has covid (again), so crazy how it keeps coming back.
    I would appreciate prayers, she is 88. I have prayed she would not die before the rapture.
    Blessings,
    Bev H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beverly, I have heard from a pastor that we may have a minute once we hear it.. but not long... so how wonderful that will be... I'll be running outside just in case the angels need to find me. Enjoy your family and yes, I will pray for your Mom. I'm so sorry.

      Delete
  2. Yes, make in me a pure heart, Lord! I want to see you. For it is written that the pure in heart will see God.

    God has been so good to me this week. Although, he always is. But he has just been so forgiving as I get caught up in what the world is doing. He showed me yesterday that I must discern everything and everyone, even people I think are following him. There is so much counterfeit out there and it can make us forget that he is the only truth and our only source. Eyes up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, Katy! I've been hearing the same. Quit following people and follow the Lord. Only He is the author of Truth! I am asking for His discernment every day. so many lies out there. So glad you've felt His comfort this week!!! Blessings.

      Delete
  3. Hail MaryLu Daughter of the Most High God ! Great word. Some of my favorite scripts. Agree, it is vital to keep watch in the sky (signs). But more importantly to keep watch over our hearts. Love the Psalm 51 Katy is quoting; Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me. Then I will teach transgressors your ways, and sinners will turn back to you.
    Our pure hearts could be the reason someone repents !
    Sadly I even know a pastor that says " I dont even know if I believe in the Rapture" !? And he said that in church. This is a man who's pride is in his great intelect. But what does God say; I will make foolish the wisdom of the wise ! Yes sooo many false preaching !
    But the Lord has given us a spirit of descernment that we may know the truth, and the truth will set us free from the corrupt and evil ways.
    Praying healing for 88 Mom that our Lord and Holy God blow a rejuvinating breath over her that will sustain her, that she may see the glorious spectacle of His coming in the clouds with His thousand upon thousands of heavenly Angels all around, and hear the announcing blasts of the trumpets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful thoughts. Joe. Wonderful. May we all pursue holiness as we wait for the Lord AND help lead others to Him. Sorry about that pastor.. so misled. But there are many out there. HUGS

      Delete