Friday, October 7, 2022

Friday Musings: Can you Hear the Thunder of War?

Dear Most-Beloved by God,
 
It really does seem like nuclear war is heading our way. This entire Nordstream pipeline destruction, which I tend to believe the US did, is the perfect excuse for Putin to attack our country. China wants in on it too, of course, which is why they've been buying up much of our land and our companies. China can't feed their population. They need good fertile farmland. With our military depleted by Obama and now Biden, and our weapons outdated, Russia has the advantage. In addition, Russia has now annexed the terrorities of Donetsk, Lugansk, Kherson, and Zaporizhzhia to be part of Russia. Any attack on these territories (which are inside Ukraine) is an attack on Russia.
 
 Remember the US is not mentioned in End Times Prophecies, except in reference to Babylon the Great who is fallen, fallen. The Globalists running the world are causing all of this because it's going to take a war and tons of devastation, chaos, and famine to usher in their Great Reset A.K.A The New World Order. That's the goal. Total dominance over everyone on the planet, which until this time in history would have been impossible. But now, with modern technology, they can track every single human being. Of course the ultimate goal of our enemy is to drag as many people to hell along with him. in order to do that, he must employ deceit and trickery. He must offer something to mankind that they can't resist, just like he did in the Garden of Eden when he told Eve she would become just like God. Now we have people on the scene who are offering the same thing and in those exact words (see Noah Harrari from the WEF)  Ultimately, this temptation will come in the form of a "Mark", a vaccine, some sort of nanotech inserted beneath the skin, which if taken will grant the person ETERNAL LIFE. 

Trouble is, most people don't understand that they already have eternal life! We are all immortal. It just depends on where we end up, Heaven or Hell. When this "Mark" is taken, it will change a person's DNA so that they will no longer be Human and hence, it will be impossible for them to end up in Heaven. Jesus didn't die for anyone but humans.
 
I do believe the U.S. will be attacked. It's just a matter of time. I also believe we may see some of it...hopefully not more than a second, but perhaps enough to help save as many as we can. We must have the mind of Jesus. What is His number one goal? What did He say He came to do? To seek out and save the lost!  This should be our number one goal too. So when the poop hits the fan, don't give in to fear, but be about your Father's business!
 
We know War is coming (2nd Horse of the Apocalpyse_
We know Famine is coming (3rd Horse)
We know many will die (4th Horse)
 
Yet I believe the Seals have not been broken, nor the horses released yet. The first horse is the Antichrist, who we have not seen yet on the world's stage. What we are seeing now are shadows of what is coming. But the fact we see them coming and coming fast, means we don't have much longer here.  
 
Please watch this short video on the weaponization of 5G by Mark Steele, a UK Weapons expert.  There are some scientists who say that 5G will activate the tech in the Vaccine inside of people and release more pathogens. check out the articles below (If you're reading this in email, you have to go to my blog to see the video)
 
Another important short video about the Goals of CRISPR and mRNA technology. What is their goal? You'll be shocked. 
 

 
 
Here's a 17 minute video that explains what this is. It's important 
 
 
Satan hates us. He loathes us because we are created in the image of God. Why are we so surprised then to see the Global Satanic elite trying to kill off as many of us as they can. They are using vaccines, violence, weather weapons, drugs, and soon they will use war and famine. Our only hope is in Jesus!  
 
I know I said I wouldn't do these big updates for awhile so I would devote more time to my book. I am writing and making progress, but the Lord keeps prompting me to continue encouraging the Bride. I may not list so many news items in the future, but I hope to keep posting whatever the Lord gives me. I have no idea why Blogger took down that one post and has allowed all these since!!?  But I give Praise to our Father. I believe many of these posts will help others after the rapture as well. 
 
Now for the Words I believe come from the Lord
 
My cup of wrath is full. There is no going back now. 
 
The Lord is furious with what He sees occurring on the earth. It is far worse than the evil He wiped out with the flood. Though many saints are praying for National and Worldwide revival, this will not occur until the Tribulation starts. Many will wake up and come to the Lord during this time. In my Bible reading this week, these verses quickened in my Spirit. I added the text in parentheses.
 
And those who worship the starry host of heavens upon their housetops ( New agers, mediums, astrologers) and those who pretend to worship the Lord and swear by and to Him and yet swear by and to the heaven God Molech. And those who have drawn back from following the Lord and who have not sought the Lord nor inquired for, inquired of, and required the Lord as their first necessity, 
HUSH!
Be silent before the Lord God, for the day of the Lord is near, for the Lord has prepared a sacrifice, and He has set apart those who have accepted His invitation (that's the Bride!)  
 
The Great day of the Lord is near! Near and hastening fast! Hark! the voice of the day of the Lord. The mighty man will cry bitterly. .....
A day of the blast of trumpet and battle cry against the fortified cities and against the high towers and battlements (war!)

But the Whole earth shall be consumed in the fire of His Jealous wrath, for a full, yes, a sudden end will He make of all the inhabitants of the earth!  
(Various verses in Zephaniah chapter 1. I encourage you to read the entire chapter.) 
 
Remember, we are not Appointed to Wrath!! We will not be here for God's wrath. 
 
For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. 1 Thess 5:9-10

Here's one last Scripture that leaped out at me this week. I'll leave you with this. Be comforted. The Lord is coming soon!

The Lord is good, a Strength and Stronghold in the day of trouble. He knows those who take refuge and trust in Him Nahum 1:7
 
War
 
Israel
 
NWO

Famine, Economic Collapse
 
Video: Zuckerberg warns staff not to take vaccine yet continues to advocate it to the masses:

 

The Poison shot and Pandemics
  
 Weather Manipulation/Earth Groaning
 
Immorality/evil
 

 

9 comments:

  1. I’m sorry if this ends up being a duplicate entry. Sometimes my comments don’t save.

    Thank you MaryLu for your dedication to researching and publishing all of this information. It truly is overwhelming how much is happening at one time. The video on the queen and the triple strand of DNA and the tree of life is shocking. Do you mind posting a link to it? I wasn’t able to copy a link when I played it inside your blog and I can’t find it on YouTube. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is overwhelming as fast things are going, Lisa. I found the video posted on a Telegram channel so I don't know the source. But I'm happy to send it to you. I have the copy on my computer. Let me know.. send me your email if so.

      Delete
  2. Hi MaryLu....I too was shocked to see the video Lisa referred to about the Crisper, mRNA and third strand of DNA...It is shocking to see how the Queen lit it up and it connects to the Kabbala tree of life!!!!
    I tried to find the link as well, but in my search, couldn't find this one, but did find soooooo many links as to how they edit our dna through crisper! It is shocking the times we are living in and I can also conclude, as do you and many, why the mark of the beast will exclude people with it from redemption. They will no longer be made in the image of God, but transhuman and corrupted just as humans were in the days of Noah!!!
    Thank you once more for staying obedient to your calling of being a watchman on the wall bringing out information that proves many conspiracies and not just theories! We are warned that there is great deception in these last days and to stay in the word, close to God through prayer and guidance of His Holy Spirit. We are not to fear, but we are to warn others and sometimes, through these eye opening links, one can share what is really going on to help people see the times we are living in and be open to truth which leads to right relationship with the Lord.
    If you do't already follow Monkey Werks Us on U tube, go there to see proof from satelite coverage that US did destroy the pipeline as well as 7 months earlier, Biden made a comment during a press conference that if Russia invaded with tanks into Ukraine, he would destroy that pipeline.
    Thank you for all you do. Praying God's protection and blessings for you and yours!
    Your sister in Christ,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah.. that video is amazing. I'm happy to send it to you, as I mentioned to Lisa above. Let me know. But yes, we already know they can edit our DNA. I will check out Money Werks. thanks. God is with us. He will never leave us! Thanks for your prayers! May the Lord's hand of protection cover you and yours. :-)

      Delete
  3. I have a hard time believing the Queen knew what she was actually doing, or what the lights represented, but maybe I just had a different idea about her. Charles is definitely shady.
    Thanks for all the info!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I don't really know about the Queen and how much she was involved in any of this. There have been videos of her being initiated into a druid ceremony? I may have posted them here... but regardless, there is something evil going on with the royal family.

      Delete
    2. I totally agree!
      (forgot to post my name before!)
      BevH

      Delete
  4. Greeting precious Sister, defender of the word.
    Yeah this is all very real. We can see it all around, yetthe world is blind to it ! But this to was foretold from the prophets of old and Jesus Himself !
    Thanks for all the info. I did not watch all of them, I dont know how you can gather so much info ?
    Funny, when I tried to play the first video on 5g, from the opening post, it pulled up a advertisement for a reptile tank. I thought that appropriate ! But when you click on the blog button that brings you here, to the comments page, I could play them without a prblem ? But I'm just low tech here, and happy in my lowly postion ;).
    May our wonderful Father continue to guide you into all of His truth ( which is the only truth) and cover you with the wings of His glory !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joe!!! Keep abiding Under His Mighty Wings!

      Delete