Friday, December 16, 2022

Friday Musings: Longing for His Appearing!!

 

Dear Most-Beloved Saints,

If you are reading this newsletter/Blog post and you've been reading it awhile, my hat is off to you. Not because of me or anything to do with me. I'm just a servant of the Most High. But because you are one of the VERY FEW believers in Jesus who long for His return, who love Him with all your heart, and who can't wait to be with Him. 

And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation. Hebrews 9:27-28

Yet I meet and know so many Christians who are planning their lives here on earth years in advance and the bulk of their conversation is about things of this world. They don't want the Lord to come. They have plans! They are having fun. They love this world. One of my relatives even told me that he didn't want to go to heaven now. He wants to have more grandkids and see them grow. Breaks my heart. 

The Bible is clear. If you love this world, you don't love Jesus. I mean, you may like Him, believe in Him, but you don't know or love Him

 Do not love the world nor the things that are in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him 1 John 2:14-16

The one who loves his life loses it, but the one who hates his life in this world will keep it for life eternal. John 12:25

It is my opinion that as we progress into next year, the world will take such a turn for the worst, that many Christians who love it right now, will find themselves turning to God. AND many nonbelievers will start questioning whether God exists. This is all a good thing! And in God's great mercy, He always tries to get people's attention! He always gives many chances to turn to Him. My advice to you is to allow the Lord to prepare you for "such a time as this" to reach out and witness to those He directs you to...to be prepared to answer their questions from Scripture and to help lead many into the Kingdom!
 
Speaking of getting worse. here we go!  From what I've seen in the news this week, they are getting ready to release another "virus" or some other contagion so they can lock down everyone again. This time it will be a far deadlier one. (Maybe they'll just crank up the 5G and zap all those people who took multiple shots)  In preparation for this coming pandemic, they are doing the same thing they did before the last one. They held a simulation of what to do when this happens BEFORE it happens.

I kinda think they are giving us a clue as to what's coming, don't you? The CDC is urging mask wearing again, and like good little sheep, I am seeing many people here in CA all masked up. And the punishment of the unvaxxed continues. In New Zealand, they took away a baby from his parents because they requested only unvaxxed blood be given it during surgery. The video below under the V section will break your heart.



Also worth mentioning is the constant chatter about Digital Currency. See articles below. Some countries are already rolling it out. But don't think the USA is immune. They have plans to bring this about next year. They also have plans to limit your travel based on your Carbon Footprint and even have Climate lockdowns. Check out the article on 15 minute cities planned for the future where you won't need a car. And hold onto to your precious pets, they are coming for them because they increase CO2. 

Good grief, even the Pope is predicting doom and gloom! And he would know since he's part of the Global team creating it. Putin is still threatening Nuclear war. At some point Russia and China both will attack the USA. Many many people have had dreams and visions of this very thing.. all similar. 

Meanwhile prices go up, shortages increase, and even the Red Cross is saying there will be enormous suffering in 2023. Think they know something we don't?

Drag queens in church, Satan clubs at elementary schools, LBGTQ.. taught to kids as young as Kindergarten. Churches are in complete apostasy. It they aren't entertaining immorality, then they are filled with False Prophets leading the sheep astray. But, nothing to see here, folks. There's a Great Revival coming to America and the World! 
 
That's odd, because everything that's happening was prophesied in my Bible to happen right before the Tribulation and the Rapture of the church. Hmm. 

 
 

Think our elections count and are fair? Believe we can elect people who actually care about the country? These people are all hand chosen by the Globalists

 
 
 
 
The Satanic Globalists in their own words. For newsletter people, Click HERE to see on my blog post



 The V and V
Bill Gates, Johns Hopkins and the WHO just simulated another pandemic. Great. They did this before BEFORE they released Covid
 

 
 
NWO
 

 
 
War
 
Famine/Economic collapse
 
Apostasy
 
Immorality/Evil
 
Five minute video with Laura Logan. About the Satanic agenda in this country. Sorry for newsletter people. I can't get it to work in the newsletter. Please Click HERE to see on the blog. 
 
 


 
Persecution
 

 


2 comments:

  1. Oh MaryLu !!! The days are short. The short video of the guy talking about super intelligence and how we are progressing into being gods is so prevalent in the churches now. I have see and heard this assembilism into gods preached in the churches. And when I call it out they look at me like I have 2 heads and laugh !!! Some of these people have been Christians all their lives. Even the one that dont say this, those who I believe love the Lord dont seem to be able to hear this being said ! How can they not hear it, it make the hair on my neck stand up, makes my blood boil. The Holy Spirit is screaming in my ears "do you hear this", "why dont the others hear" ???
    As you say "as in the days of Noah" !!! These Christian's love it here, especially the rich one's ! Even though my family doesnt believe we are god's, they sit under a pastor who allows this kind of talk. And when I questioned him he said "you've never heard me say that". Well that may be true, but the THREE elders who also went through his seminary said it ! And you would think he would stand at the pulpit and rebuke such talk. Makes me think he wanted others to inject this into the church so he is not held accountable. But " every man will have to give account for every foolish thing he has spoken". I hope I get to see that !
    I heard a great quote today from old Vernon McGee " no cross, no crown" !
    Luke 9: 22“The Son of Man must suffer many things,” He said. “He must be rejected by the elders, chief priests, and scribes, and He must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.” 23Then Jesus said to all of them, “If anyone wants to come after Me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow Me. 24For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it.…
    Peace, comfort and joy MaryLu, in knowing our Mighty Savior is on His way !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like you, I'm always amazed at how many "Christians" just aren't hearing the blasphemy in our churches. My guess is most of them aren't in the Word regularly. I have to say that it's only my love of the Scriptures and my reading them every day that has enabled me to see the truth. But most rely on pastors. No cross, no crown. Love it! To think that we could just believe in what Jesus did on the cross and then expect that we don't have to change or do anything else or give up any of our sins is complete lunacy and goes against everything in the Bible!
      Blessings to you, Joe!

      Delete