Friday, February 10, 2023

Friday Musings: Balloons, Eggs, and Earthquakes, oh My!

 

Dear Long-suffering Warriors of the Most High,

The Lord wanted me to call you all that because in these last days, that's just what we are. Especially as things get more and more evil. 

And He rescued righteous Lot, greatly worn out and distressed by the wanton ways of the ungodly and lawless—For that just man, living  among them, tortured his righteous soul every day with what he saw and heard of their unlawful and wicked deeds—Now if all these things are true, then be sure the Lord knows how to rescue the godly out of temptations and trials, and how to keep the ungodly under chastisement until the day of judgment and doom, 2 Peter 2:7-9

I don't know about you, but I can relate to Lot. My soul is tortured as I witness the wickedness of this world. I mourn for this world, for its people, and I cry along with the Lord for their lost and hopeless condition. 

The main events I will highlight this week are: The Balloon, The Turkey Quake, War on the Horizon, Satanic Grammies, and Eggs!

I will start with the grotesque Satanic display at the Grammies this year. No doubt most of you have seen parts of it, as I had to just in order to post about it, however I highly recommend you skip it if you haven't seen it. Honestly, in my now 64 years in this place, I've never seen such a blatant and disgusting display of evil and Satan worship in a National American Awards Ceremony.  To me, the fact that they are not hiding any longer who they serve is more evidence of our soon departure and the start of the Tribulation. 


Now onto the infamous Chinese Balloon. I have listed nearly 20 articles below under the "War" category about the balloon if you're interested. The main point I want to bring out is that I believe this balloon was a test run over our country to see what we would do. Yes, it was probably spying on us, our military bases, etc, and picking up and recording communication, but this type of balloon can also carry an EMP device that could easily be detonated above our country and shut everything down in an instant. This has already been tested successfully (see articles below).  An EMP would be a great way for China or Russia to debilitate our country and disable all our missiles and our defense so they can then make a land invasion. Notice Biden did not shoot it down until it had completed its tour of the USA. (He could have shot it down BEFORE it even arrived here)  I say all this not to invoke fear, but as a matter of prayer. We all know the USA must fall, but we pray with as few casualties as possible. An EMP is predicted to kill 90% of our population within 6 months

I find it odd that most of the main news networks are not covering much about the Turkey quake. They mention it but they aren't covering the absolute devastation. Why? I posted several articles about the Quake below, but the more I study it, the more suspicious I become. Turkey was standing defiant against NATO expansion. In fact, in a speech, the Turkish minister said to the US "Get your dirty hands off Turkey". Then an article came out afterward from the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee that said "Turkey faces serious consequences"  If it blocks Sweden and Finland to enter NATO. 

So what are you saying, MaryLu? Are you saying we caused that huge earthquake? I'm saying I don't know, but it's possible. HAARP has the capability with energy directed pulses. Do your homework.  Also videos have been posted of strange lights happening right before the Quake struck. And check out this VERY ODD cloud formation that was in the sky over Turkey before the Quake. To me, it looks like a Giant Satanic eyeball
 

 


Was Turkey being punished for defying the New World Order?  We may never know this side of heaven. All I know is there are nearly 20,000 dead and cities are in rubble. We need to pray for the Turkish people, pray for those trapped to be rescued, pray for those who lost loved ones, pray for people to turn to Jesus! 

EGGS!  Remember when they told us Eggs were bad for us. Now, we see so many Chicken farms destroyed all over the world. We know they intend to starve us, but it's very interesting that studies have come out saying eggs may help against spike protein !!  So if you eat egg yolks, it will help your body fight against the Vaccine.  Now it has emerged in multiple recent studies published by the NIH that chicken egg yolk antibodies, called “IgY” act as a neutralizing agent against the SARS-CoV-2 and they have an inhibitory effect on the binding of the coronavirus spike protein mutants to human ACE2 receptors and that egg yolk antibodies might be a feasible tool for the prevention and control of COVID-19.
 
HOWEVER, oddly enough they are now saying that eggs are the things that are causing all the recent heart attacks and strokes. I mean, you can't make this stuff up. They must think we are stupid. Oh, wait. They do. 
 
Perhaps you've heard of this new AI interface called CHATGPT? Honestly I don't know much about it , nor do I care. I have no interest in speaking to a computer, and I'm sure that it is only a part of this rising Beast system. Here's one article about it that is sort of scary
 
Highly recommend this 4-5 minute video. You will learn a lot about our government and what Washington D.C. is all about and what our government has done. 

Excellent Article. Explains many things: Why are they Killing us?
 

War
. If you scroll down below, you'll find several articles on what I think is an imminent World War. Word is that Russia is amassing troops and weapons for a major offensive in Ukraine. Also now that it has been revealed that the US was involved in the bombing of Russia's Nordstream pipeline, this is considered an act of war, and I doubt Russia will sit back and do nothing. I have also heard that China intends to attack Taiwan within 6 months. See all the articles below for more information if you're interested. 
 
We are SO CLOSE to seeing our Savior, Saints. So close. The World is exactly as Jesus and the Apostles described it would be in the very last minutes of the age.  The only thing holding back the Antichrist is us, the Restraining Bride. Then all hell will break loose. The Word from the Lord this week is "Be patient, my precious ones. Be patient." There are still some who must come in before the Rapture. "Wait on Me".  In the meantime, we are to fight the good fight, stay close to Him, and spread the Gospel wherever we can. One thing that I feel Jesus is impressing upon me is that we don't have any clue the power He has given us in this life through the Holy Spirit. We walk around defeated and discouraged and feel under attack all the time. But we have the Spirit of the Living God inside of us! And His Powerful Word, AND the name that is above all names, Jesus!!  I encourage you to walk in victory and in the power of your Heavenly Father. Memorize the following 2 Scriptures. Pin them on your fridge and recite them often.

Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you. Luke 10:19 Amp

But no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall show to be in the wrong. This peace, righteousness, security, triumph over opposition is the heritage of the servants of the Lord [those in whom the ideal Servant of the Lord is reproduced]; this is the righteousness or the vindication which they obtain from Me [this is that which I impart to them as their justification], says the Lord. Isaiah 54:17 Amp

And Now the News Articles
 
Died Suddenly
 
What he found were very consistent numbers throughout Western countries, of a 7% increase in mortality in the first year, directly correlated to receiving either the Pfizer and Moderna injections plus an additional 7% increase in mortality for each successive shot received, saying that if you received all five shots, then your likelihood of dying within the year increased by 35%.
 
NWO
 
The V and V
 
Apostasy

Persecution
 
War
 
The Balloon
 
 
Israel

 Famine  Economic Collapse
96 Food plants in America have been damaged or destroyed under the Biden regime 
 
Evil
 
Weather Manipulation/Earth Groaning
From Turkey VP: 145 aftershocks were measured after the first major earthquake,
3471 buildings collapsed following the earthquakes 
 
 
Have A Blessed Weekend!!

 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! A lot to read. That cloud though-SO weird!
    Something interesting happened to my husband- he was at the bedside of his dying friend- he was unresponsive.. In walks a nurse and says” Mr X hasn’t had his C19 vaccine, would he like to have it now?” My husband says “no and you can put in your notes patient unresponsive and caregiver refused.” We decided they were trying to finish him off sooner. (He died a few days later) He was 93!
    Thanks for all the info- hope to look through it more soon!
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MaryLu, Yes, Sister, we sometimes feel beaten up trying to hold the line of truth !!! 2 Cor 4: 8 We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; 9 persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. 10 We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body.
    I have been watching Designated Survivor on Netflix. I just watched an episode from 2018, somewhere in season 2 where they shot down a balloon from China crossing the US from Alaska through to the southern coast . In the show they said it was a spy ship that swept over the areas where our nuclear bunkers were located !!! It was weird because I watched it Thursday night. When I went to work on Friday, some folks where talking about a white balloon from China flying over US. I asked if they watched the show, and they laughed, and said its on the news ? When I got home and looked it up, I couldnt believe it ! The reality was almost identical to the show that was aired 2018 !
    Even weirder, I was season 2, and I think around episode 18 ish. But I have not been able to find it !
    Lol. Now I have to keep looking till I find it.
    Blessings Sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow... we used to watch Designated Survivor years ago. Talk about predictive programming!! So, they knew even back then what they intended to do. As I've been saying, all of this is just part of their nefarious plan!

      Delete