Friday, February 17, 2023

Friday Musings: Stand Still and See the Salvation of the Lord!

 

And Moses said to the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever. The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.” 
Exodus 14 :13-14
 
The Above is the Word of the Lord for you Today. Things are coming soon upon this world that will alarm you. But the true Children of God must not be afraid. Just like the Children of Israel standing before the Red Sea with the water on one side and the Armies of Pharaoh (Satan) on the other, we may soon feel penned in and the situation hopeless. But the Lord wants you to not be afraid, to trust in Him, and to watch how He will save us! 

This past week, my head was spinning with everything that's happening in the world. I will highlight a few things here and if you want to know more, you can peruse the articles below. 

I've heard the death toll in Turkey is now above 40,000. Let that number sink in for a minute. My heart brakes for those people. I pray for them. It's beyond horrible. What's worse is that it's highly possible that the quake was man-made. Yes, I know that sounds nuts, but they have the technology to do that. Check out this video by Dane Wigington.  We know that Turkey was being defiant against NATO right before this happened. Just saying. I don't know if this is true, but if so, that means the NWO could trigger a quake anywhere they chose.
 
 

 


 Now onto the looming War. You can see by all the articles I've posted below that this past week there have been more rumblings of war than I've ever seen. 
 
From Mike Adams of HeathRanger Report
All signs point to a Russian offensive moving against Ukraine within the next 20 days. This offensive will be much larger in size and equipment compared to the February, 2022 offensive, but it will move more slowly and methodically, avoiding Blitzkrieg tactics and instead relying on by-the-book military doctrine of a slow, steady, relentless pummeling of the enemy while gaining ground.
This offensive is being called "Z-Day" and will reportedly involve over 700 aircraft, 1,800 Russian tanks and 500,000 soldiers, all designed to take down the Zelensky regime that has functioned as a proxy for NATO's attempts to eliminate Russia from the world map.
Russia is currently updating its retaliation rules to allow a first strike "preventative" attack using nuclear weapons to prevent NATO from further threatening Russia's existence.
This means we may be just weeks away from global nuclear war 
 
MaryLu Here: Also interesting that the US has called for all its citizens to leave Russia immediately and Russia has just deployed nuclear armed ships for the first time in 30 years.  Prophets have had visions and dreams of missiles flying over our country and New York City destroyed. Also look for a nuclear explosion on the Korean peninsula.

What happened in Ohio? Was it deliberate?
I'm amazed that our Federal government seems to be ignoring the chemical spill and toxic cloud covering much of Ohio. Most of the media seem to be silent on it as well. Yet I know someone in Ohio who lives an hour away and she says it's much worse than they are saying. Animals are dying, fish are dying, the water is toxic. Interesting that this area is one of America's richest farm lands. We must pray for these people. I don't have the answers for this one, but it seems very suspicious that one of the worst chemical disasters in our nation seems to be hushed and ignored by most. People living there are afraid. 
Predictive programming: Netflix movie mimics exact train accident and chemical waste cloud that happened in Ohio. Watch Trailer
 

UFO Deception  
As I mentioned last week, it's very odd we are seeing all these UFOs now and that our government is shooting them down. Why? To me, I find this extremely encouraging. To me, it means the rapture is so very close. They will need an excuse for so many people suddenly disappearing. If you've read my End times series, Guardians of the Saints, then you know that the authorities will tell the public that the missing people were taken by the "aliens" for reprogramming because obviously they were clinging to old religious and dangerous ideas and were holding back society. Of course we know these "aliens" are not from outerspace but are demons and Nephilim.

This deception is going to be huge. The incoming "aliens" will tell the citizens of earth that there is no God and that they are the ones who planted mankind here and they've been monitoring us for thousands of years. MANY Christians will fall for this. Many who don't know the Bible and who don't know Jesus personally! 
 

Aubry "revival"
I don't know quite what to think of this, so I'm waiting to hear more about it and I'm praying for discernment. I've heard that some NAR pastors are speaking there, which concerns me, and I've also heard that the revival is accepting of LBGTQ people. It seems to be a high-emotional Charismatic event thus far, but what I will be looking for in the future is real Repentance before God and people preaching the Real Gospel. We shall see.  Either way, my prayer is that many many people truly get saved through this movement. If not, this could just be another deception by the enemy to lead Christians astray. Not sure yet. 


I leave you on a positive note. From God's own Word. See if you fit this description. 

Then those who feared the Lord spoke to one another,
And the Lord listened and heard them;
So a book of remembrance was written before Him
For those who fear the Lord
And who meditate on His name.
“They shall be Mine,” says the Lord of hosts,
“On the day that I make them My jewels.
And I will spare them
As a man spares his own son who serves him.”
Then you shall again discern
Between the righteous and the wicked,
Between one who serves God
And one who does not serve Him
.
Malachi 3:16-17

Do you talk about the Lord, fear Him, Meditate on His name? Then you are one of His Precious Jewels! How will the world tell which are His precious Jewels? Because God will spare Us from the coming Wrath.  Keep that in the forefront of your mind and trust in Him as you see the day approaching!  

Have a great weekend! And keep looking up!
 
And Now the News

 The V and V
 
 War
 
Signs in the Sky
 
Israel
 
NWO
 
Earth Groaning

Evil
 

Persecution

Economic collapse/ Famine
 
 Apostasy
 
 


5 comments:

  1. I knew you would have a lot to talk about in your Friday post. After listening to the news this week on Turkey, Ohio, the Chinese balloon/possible UFO, and Russia, I really feel like it could be anytime. I’m beyond excited and ready to be in the presence of my Lord and Savior Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. and I imagine I'll have more and more as time goes on. Things are really speeding up! Jesus is coming!

      Delete
  2. I was wondering what you would say about the experience going on at Asbury. I want to believe that God is bringing more people to him before he calls us home, however, if this is a worship of the false Jesus and not a call for repentance as Jesus would have done, then there won't be many saved from this in time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... it's really hard to tell at this point. I do know that some of the "pastors and preachers" that are flocking to this revival are false teachers... but that doesn't mean the revival isn't real. Time will tell. If it's of God, we will know soon enough.

      Delete
  3. I know MaryLu, what turbulant times we are living in ! Matt 24:4Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
    All these thing MUST happen ! But do not be alarmed.!
    Like you, I will reserve view on the Asbury Revival. We should look for the fruit. I have been in churches where I have seen way to much of the staged dramatics, the precursors for prophecy, and healings where no healing took place. And the flip side of spiritually dead churches ! I have also seen, and experienced divine healings and deliverance at the hand of God. But I have yet to see truth in any of these churches. Which is exactly what the 7 churches of Revelation describes !
    So I elect to stay on my own, save a very few I trust Like you Dear Sister. I study, I pray, and I watch, and I follow my Kings commands, and I wait patiently for my Lord and Savior to return.
    May He give you courage in this battle, and His peace in patience.
    Ps, I have a short email for you.

    ReplyDelete