Friday, April 21, 2023

Friday Musings: One Day Closer!

 
Dear Greatly Loved by the Most High!
 
We are one day closer to meeting our Savior. That is what I tell myself every morning when I get up. Despite the naysayers, the post-tribbers, the mockers, the remnant church stands strong, going about our Father's business while keeping an eye on the sky for our Lord's return. Every week the world inches closer to the Tribulation, the Tidal wave grows larger on the horizon, and if you're like me you just want it to hit already! Because I know when it does, we are gone. Yet, at the same time, I mourn for the lost and lukewarm who will be left behind. I long to reach as many as I can, but I'm only one woman in the middle of communist California, surrounded by family and friends who either aren't believers or who have NO clue what's going on. "What can I do, Lord?"  I ask Him every day. "Use me! Help me reach people!" I never feel like I'm doing enough. Maybe you can relate. I know I've heard from many of you in the same boat. Your family and friends think you're crazy and no one listens. So, what do we do?
 
We pray. We fast. Yes, fast. Fast and pray for the lost, for your friends and family, for the world. Pray Maranatha! Pray for Jesus to return. Pray for Him to use you. Submit your way, your life to Him and then just go about your business. If He needs you to do anything, He will make it known. He will put HIS thoughts in your head!
 
Commit your works to the Lord, And your thoughts will be established. Proverbs 16:3  

Time is short. That is what I keep hearing in my spirit. Time is very short. All the things we see on the horizon, the reason they haven't hit yet, is because the church is still here, we are the light and salt that is restraining the evil, keeping the NWO at bay.  So, we see World War 3 being set up on the chess board, we see thousands upon thousands of fighting age Chinese men pouring across our border, we see new plagues and pestilences rising up even more deadly than Covid (and the new one even named for the Antichrist). We see the NWO putting the deadly vaccine in our food supply. We see Israel surrounded by enemies on all sides and the Ezekiel 38 war commencing, we see a new Global Digital Currency being introduced by the IMF. We see the dollar devaluing and the world economy collapsing and famine coming. We see Disney inviting children to their Pride Night with trannies, we see nothing but filth, blasphemy, violence, and sex on regular nighttime TV shows, we see unprecedented persecution of Christians even in the US!  We see apostasy, false doctrines, and false prophets and preachers everywhere. We see mass shootings of innocent children, violent mobs robbing stores, murder on our streets, a violent and hateful LBGTQ community. We see violent protests on the streets of France, and citizens being crushed and tracked by oppressive governments. We see the earth erupting with massive storms, quakes, and volcanoes. We see alien motherships spotted in the sky. We see nothing but lies, injustice, and propaganda. 
 
And what baffles me the most is that most people can't connect the dots to Biblical prophecy. Deception is the worst End Times prophecy coming true at the moment, because it will cause so many to be left behind.
 
 
The USA is an evil country. Took me awhile to accept that. I was just as much a patriot as anyone. I'm talking about the government, not the people. The government has for the most part, with few exceptions, been pure evil and part of the Lucifer's plan for world domination. The people were for the most part Christians throughout the centuries, which is why God blessed us for so long. But now that the church in America has fallen away, His hand is leaving. 
 
I want to focus these musings more on Jesus and more on helping us all to stay strong and keep our focus on the Lord. There are many places you all can get the news. I plan on spending more time with the Lord in upcoming days than on the news, and perhaps He will grant me the privilege of encouraging you with the words He gives me. 
 
One such revelation happened yesterday morning while reading my Bible. I'm reading the story of the Exodus where Moses is approaching Pharaoh demanding he let the Hebrews go and when Pharaoh doesn't, Moses unleashes various plagues. One thing I hadn't noticed before was that the first THREE plagues (The water turning to blood, the frogs, and the gnats) affected ALL of Egypt, even the Israelites. Only after the gnats when God sent biting Gad flies, did God say that the land of Goshen where the Israelites lived would not be affected at all. So the remaining 7 plagues God sent did not harm His people. It occurred to me that is why we are still here, seeing some of the evil around us, experiencing some discomfort. The first three plagues were annoying, but not deadly or too harmful, but when things got real bad, God protects His Own. That really brought me comfort. I hope it does you too! 

We are still in a high watch season until Pentecost. There are so many prophecies about Pentecost.  Keep your hopes up, your eyes on Jesus, your oil lamp full, and be ready to meet your King. Don't despair if we pass any date. Don't despair! That's an order. We know we are in the Season!
 
The V and V 

 

 

 
ISRAEL
 

 WAR

NWO
 
Finance/Famine
 
Earth Groaning
 
Apostasy
 
Persecution
 
Evil/Violence/Lawlessness
 
Signs in the Sky
 

 

7 comments:

  1. Hi MaryLu
    I enjoy your site a lot as I am in agreement with you.
    I've noticed on that list of countries being brought down by the US, that my country South Africa is not listed.
    I also want to comment on the word Maranatha.
    Strong's Definition: Of Chaldee origin (meaning our Lord has come); maranatha, that is, an exclamation of the approaching divine judgment: - Maran-atha.
    To me it seems that this is not the coming of the lord that we want to see.
    The word is used with the word Anathema wich means a cursed thing.
    I think this coming of the lord is the one described in Malachi 4.
    We then want to see the Lord from behind and not from the front.
    Greetings
    Chris Richter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris!! You are right about South Africa. It should have been on that list! You got me looking up Maranatha and I found that it actually is in the Bible in 1 Corinthians 16:22. It is an Aramaic word, instead of the Greek Paul usually wrote in. You are correct about the Strongs Definition. Thank you. But I found this article that might explain it a bit more. It depends on how the term is used or how the words are divided as to its meaning. Besides, we all know that when Jesus comes both at the rapture and the 2nd coming, divine judgment also comes. Very interesting, though. I never really looked at this. It could very well mean his second coming. https://www.bibleinfo.com/en/questions/what-does-maranatha-mean

      Delete
  2. THANKS FOR THE TRUTH MARYLU GLAD MY BROTHER IN CHRIST SHARED YOUR SITE ABOUT A YEAR AGO GODS BLESSINGS ON YOU AND FAMILY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thank the Lord our God for you Sister, you are a blessing ! I pray that the Lord continue to lead in the power of His Spirit into this fight for His truth.
    I agree MaryLu that I often feel I am not doing enough. Not fulfilling all that God has planned for me to do. But I think that when we realize who God really is, His power, wisdom and knowledge far surpass anything our mortal minds can handle. Then we can pale in comparison to His Glory. But I read a script this morning Luke 17:7Which of you whose servant comes in from plowing or shepherding in the field will say to him, ‘Come at once and sit down to eat’? 8Instead, won’t he tell him, ‘Prepare my meal and dress yourself to serve me while I eat and drink; and afterward you may eat and drink’? 9Does he thank the servant because he did what he was told? 10So you also, when you have done everything commanded of you, should say, ‘We are unworthy servants; we have only done our duty.’ ”
    Now some might say, "what, we are only servants" !!! Yes Brothers and Sisters we are servants of the most High God, and what a privelage it is to be that. Dont feel bad, we are also the apple of His eye !
    I love this script because it put's God in proper perspective with all the self self self white washed gospel preached today.
    I love the script from Exodus, I never saw that either MaryLu. Great catch.Praise God who is faithful to those who seek Him.
    Blessings of strength and courage in His service this week Sister !. Maranatha !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent Scripture Joe. I agree. It totally blows apart the hypergracer, lukewarm, impotent believers of today when they say all they have to do is believe and they deserve heaven. Yet even that word believe in the Greek means to commit to, in essence to become a servant of. And what is a servant? One who does his master's bidding. Yet even then, we are so unworthy. There is no Fear of the Lord in today's church. Blessings and prayers back at you, Joe!

      Delete
  4. Hi MaryLu, Not sure why, but in regards to the "Repost" from Monday, every time I clicked on "comments" it brought me back to this page. So Just wanted to say about the Repost, thank you for breaking that all down to understandable. Great info. And it all makes perfect sense. Yes those feast's were a big deal to Israel, and obviously to God. I am going to save this one and go over a few times.
    Blessings on your week Sister.

    ReplyDelete