Friday, May 5, 2023

Friday Musings: Bursting Your World Paradigm

 
Dear Saints Protected and Loved by God,
 
It's hard to wrap one's mind around the thought of Pure Evil. Especially if you've grown up in a decent family and gone to Church your entire life.  Especially when most pastors refuse to discuss pure evil in any form at all so as not to scare parishioners. (and lose their tithes) Even for me, someone who had a rough childhood and no father and no real spiritual guidance, someone like me who spent my 20s in the world rebelling against God, to actually believe there are people in the world who have no problem murdering millions of other people, who have no problem maiming them or torturing them, starving them to death, etc. We like to think that most people are essentially good at heart, though we know the Scriptures says that No one is good. Yet, even us sinners are at least good enough that we don't want to hurt anyone else. For goodness sakes, I feel bad when I kill a bug! So, it's hard to really grasp or believe that the kind of evil actually exists within the human heart to butcher millions of people, but not only that, but to torture, sexually abuse, and sacrifice millions of innocent children too. We can't conceive of it. And therein, lies the problem with most Christians these days. 
 
I once told my adult daughter that they were purposely killing chickens and purposely blowing up food plants in order to cause a famine and kill us off, and she said, "That's ridiculous. They wouldn't kill us."  And this from a 40 something educated mother of 2. So, you see how hard it is to wrap one's mind around the EVIL that is inhabiting our government and the governments around the world. It is inconceivable to the rational mind and the average kind-hearted individual. In fact, to actually believe it often sends a person into a deep-seated depression.

Unless you know and understand the Holy Bible.

And you see that all this evil was predicted long ago. 

 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; Matthew 24:21-22

Think about all the evil that has been perpetrated on humans since the beginning of time and realize that the Tribulation will be far worse than that. Far worse than all of that put together. Pure Evil. We have to realize how utterly depraved and filled with hate Satan is, and those who follow him end up just as wicked and unfeeling as he is. 

This is why many believers today live in a Christian bubble, unwilling and maybe unable to accept the current condition of the world. Hence, they look for solutions in politics, in religion and in prayer. Or they stick their head in the sand and pretend life will go on as normal. I'm not against prayer. It's the most important thing we can do. But are we praying for or against God's will? The Tribulation will come in all its horror and God's judgement on an evil unrepentant nation will come, no matter what we pray. Perhaps that's why the Lord told us to Pray for God's will to be done and His kingdom to come! We know the will of God in these end times. He told us in great detail. We know what is to come and how it ends. Perhaps we should align our prayers with God's plan and instead, focus our them and our attention on getting as many into the Kingdom as we can. 

But what if we aren't that close to the Tribulation and it is God's will for America to become a Christian nation again? Well, that's where these weekly newsletters come in. You don't have to be a theologian to see the times we live in. (In fact, most theologians don't).  EVERYTHING the Lord said would happen throughout Scripture in the End Days is happening now. If you know your Bible, you can't help but see that.  I've posted about this ad nauseam.  And maybe I'm preaching to the choir. Yet it is my hope and prayer that I can wake up even ONE lukewarm Christian and save them from being left behind. 
 
So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.  Revelation 3:16

Much happened this week, most behind the scenes. Looks like we are inching our way toward World War 3. You may have heard about the drone attack on the Kremlin. Russia is now blaming the US and considering retaliatory options. War with Israel is inevitable at this point and may break out this summer and the US is sending troops to Taiwan. On the Economic front, bank after bank is collapsing like dominoes in a game of ultimate destruction for the people of the world. All planned and coordinated just in time for the Digital Currency they have finally fully developed and put in place. What a coincidence! I expect a complete collapse of the US economy this summer and something major politically to happen in the fall (If we are still here) Could be a trial for Trump or the end of the Biden regime. Who knows? It's all staged, all planned, so they can bring in their New World Order, otherwise known as The Beast Kingdom. 

Did you know that 1 in 4 High school students identifies as LBGTQ+? 25%!!  Let that sink in. Also I encourage you to watch a short video below showing a thermographic image of the blood of the vaxxed, even of those who are not experiencing any health issues. The Covid shot had two purposes: To kill as many as they could, and to inject people with the technology that would eventually be used for the Mark of the Beast. 
 
I realize this is all negative stuff, but Christians need to wake up!! We need to go out and warn the world, our friends, our family! We need to pray for the lost and lukewarm. And we need to keep looking up!  How else can I wake you up unless I share what's happening in the world and how it connects so perfectly to Biblical Prophecy!? 

The GOOD NEWS, the GREAT NEWS is that our Lord Jesus is coming soon to rescue His Children before He pours His wrath on this evil world!  We are to be aware of what's happening, but have no fear of it for He promised we would escape the wrath to come, that He would keep us from the Hour of Trial coming on the entire world, AND that the Gates of Hell would NOT prevail against the church.  These are all Scriptures. Look them up! Read them in context until you believe them. Then ask the Lord that you would be found worthy to escape. Not by works, but by abiding in Him and loving Him with all your heart.

Lots of news this week. I'm taking the next two weeks off, heading to Florida to spend time with my family.  But I leave you with this. 

Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.  Revelation 3:11
 
"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media.” —William Colby, Former CIA Director…  Watch Video
 
Mark of the Beast Technology
I found most of the links below on JDFarag.Org for his last Bible Prophecy update, but I found them so compelling that I thought it would be good to share how close they are to creating the Mark of the Beast! They've been planning this for decades!
 
 
  
The Crowning of King Charles? Important or not?
 
Some Topics that I don't really post on, but you should know about. Look them up if you aren't familiar with what's happening
  • Riots continue in France.  
  • Civil War continues in Sudan 
I also rarely post on American Politics.  It is so corrupt and most everything we hear is lies that I don't see the point. Whatever they are doing, whoever they are "investigating" or "subpoenaing" is just a show with the purpose of fulfilling their plans for a NWO. 

Here's the Rest of the News!

Prophetic

WAR
 
Israel
 
NWO
Is this why the US took Lybian leader Gaddafi out?  Gaddafi was working with other African nations to form a union with a gold backed currency not dependent on the US dollar
 
Newsletter subscribers. Please go to my blog to see this video. It's of a woman showing you how dangerous these 5G towers are.
 
 
The V and V
 
Economic Collapse/Famine
 

 
Immorality/Evil


 
Apostasy
 
Earth Groaning
 
Signs in the Sky
 

 

9 comments:

  1. Kathy Pitts SmithMay 5, 2023 at 2:06 PM

    No comments as of yet??? Unbelievable. I see all of this every day. all of the above! It is frightening, to say the least. I am scared, even though the Lord says not to be afraid. I cannot help it. The world has gone crazy. I just ordered a new refrigerator, as my current one is over 15 years old, and I am afraid that it will give out soon. but I was also afraid to order a new one in case the rapture happens, and I will not be able to use it. is that being attached to worldly goods, or not? I am ashamed. I am a sinner!!! forgive me Lord!! So much is happening, so fast, it is hard to keep up with all the evil in this world, and not be a part of it all, whether intentional or not. I love the Lord, and I hate this world, but I am a part of this world whether I want to be or not. I hope the Lord forgives this, as well. He cannot come soon enough to please me!!! I was a part of the Farag.org comments regarding the vaccinations, and I totally agree with him in this regard. I agree with most everything that J.D. Farag has to say about everything he preaches on. He has a grip on bible prophecy like just about no other I have encountered. I love him, and I love you for keeping us straight in what is coming!! Blessings to you. Will miss you over the next two weeks. Enjoy your time in Florida for that period of time, and hopefully will see you at the end of the month, but if not, Happy Rapture!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely get comments, Kathy.. lots of views though. You did nothing wrong in ordering a new fridge. Sounds like you needed one! The Lord understands we need to keep living here until He comes. As long as you don't put your new fridge about Him, LOL. I think you are okay. JD is great. I enjoy his sermons too. He tends to be a little on the Once Saved Always Saved theology for my liking, but I forgive him. I'm still hoping for a Pentecost rapture. We will see! Hugs

      Delete
  2. It's very hard to watch what is going on in the world right now. I have said this before but I will say it again anyone who has read Revelation must see this is the end of everything. The checklist is complete and the last thing that needs to happen before our comes is happening now. I just keep looking up and stay away from the chaos that is going on. Kathy nothing wrong with getting a new fridge if you don't get to use it someone else will when the church is gone and all h3ll breaks lose. Stay close to Jesus and all will be well. Marylu enjoy your trip and thank you for keeping us informed. God bless you 🙏 ❤️ Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. King went in there between our and comes

      Delete
    2. Yes, Pam. The checklist is complete. Now we are just waiting and watching! Hopefully soon!! Blessings!

      Delete
  3. Hi Sis ❤️ prayers your FLA trip is blessed with your family. I've been MIA just bone weary as the darkness continues to explode. 🤯 But also seeing the same things as you. Just had the exact conversation you began here, with several of my loved ones. I'm excited and hopeful that God's wrath is finally coming to deal with such endless wickedness ASAP! Prophecy falling in perfect Biblical timing. That's what excites me, knowing our God is just and loving. He knows the time and plan and I trust Him forever. What a beautiful future we have in the Kingdom of God, with our Lord and Savior Jesus. 🙏✝️❤️ See ya soon, Sister in Christ, eternal family of God Cillie 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand MIA, Sis. It's hard to keep watching the evil grow and grow. But God is pulling in those last people who are to be saved!! Then we will hear that trumpet. It's a future beyond our wildest dreams! See you there!

      Delete
  4. Let me start by saying Dear Sister, you will be sorely missed for the 2 weeks. I mean I come here for my sanity ! Lol and I am always in agreement with what you are saying through these posts. Though most think I'm insane Lol. They think I'm insane because I talk about 2 Thess 2 and the great falling away while they are all praying for revivals ! The ex pastor say's " it makes him angry when he hears people praying; God's will be done" !!! And I will agree that we should be in line with God's will. But quite honestly, I am not always sure exactly what His perfect will is, and I often pray, like Jesus did, Father Your will be done ! And not ashamed of that.
    As for the goody goody preachers out there, the problem is they are afraid of fear ! Was it Churchill that said, the only thing we have to fear is fear itself ? Fear can be a good thing. God built into us that we may understand His awesome power and absolute power. But when we know all of the rest of God's attributes you realize it's not about being afraid of God, but being humble and showing Him who saves honor and praise. But those who dont really know God, are afraid of Him, and they dont want to talk about it.
    I went to Catholic school, and let me tell ya, Old Sister Mary Ignatius was not afraid to give you a lesson in fear, no matter how many rulers she had to break ! But she was also equally qualified in teaching the love in the Salvation of Jesus Christ. Looking back, I have to say I loved my time there, and I loved the Sister's. Because of them I knew and loved the Lord a 6 years old. And though I spent some years running from God after that, The fear and the love of Christ they instilled in me then, has made me the man of God I am proud to be today !.
    I pray the power of the Lord God Almighty to guard you on your trip. I pray He will soften heart before you that they may come to know Him. I pray the Lord's Holy Angels go before you, and beside you and behind you to guard you and protect you on your journey. And I pray for peace and joy in His presence. And I pray His loving arms to return you safely to us, unless of course, we see you in the clouds first, All in King Jesus' name !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brother, you always make me smile. Thank you. Most think I'm insane too, so we crazies should stick together! The Fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom. Not a terrifying kind of fear, though, like you said, that is necessary sometimes, but a reverence, an awe, a bowing our faces to the floor before a Holy God. That is what is missing in today's church, among other things. ALso true worship. Worship is not a feel good experience to a bunch of catchy tunes, but a complete surrendering of oneself, soul, body and spirit in utter admiration of our Father in Heaven.
      Those Catholic nuns had their place, didn't they? loved your story. :-)
      Thanks so much for your prayers. My family is either lukewarm or nonbelievers and they are all partiers.. so should be interesting. My only prayer is for the Lord to use me to open their eyes. Pray that God gives me the courage to speak boldly in love. Thank you!! And yes,... see you in the clouds!! Someday soon

      Delete