Monday, May 1, 2023

This is NOT Real Life!

 
I was watching a video of a vision given to a woman named Rebecca Sterling back in 1999 and in the introduction, she talks about her faith and her life and how hard it has been. She had serious medical issues to where she couldn't see, talk, or walk. She had to give up a successful career. She had huge medical bills she couldn't pay. She was asked to give up her kids, grandkids, etc.  She was a strong believer since she was little and did many things for the Lord. So, she was whining one day in prayer to God, telling Him that He was being cruel to her.  The Lord responded with the following WORD. It blessed me so much that I'm sharing it with you in the hopes that if you are also going through some difficult things, it will bless you too! 
 
My daughter,
Real life is not about what you can see, feel, and experience in this earth existence. This is just a short time of learning for what comes next when you are in that real life. You will look back and either see that I was soft toward you and gave you everything you wanted, in which case you will learn very little, OR you will see that I was tough on you for your own good because this life is just the time of learning and I trust your love for me enough that I know you would want me to give you the hardest life with the most lessons so that you can be further along in the next life, the one that counts. I trust your love and understanding and I am giving you the harder and more meaningful life. Up to you. Do you want easy now and regrets later? Or do you want the hard lessons that you could learn from and have no regrets? It's a matter of trust. You either trust me or you don't. 
 
This is not our home!  Eternity exists outside of our dimension and will last forever. What you do here determines what you will be doing forever. See how important that is? As the Apostle Paul so succinctly said.

For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. Romans 8:18

Embrace the trials, tests, and struggles and ask the Lord to use them for His glory and your good. Run the race as fast as you can to win the prize!!



9 comments:

  1. Amen! Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (1 Thessalonians 5:18, ESV) Yes even in difficult trials. My son is experiencing psychosis according to the medical model and it has shaken his faith. I could panic but I give thanks and keep trusting what the Lord is doing in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will pray for your son. The Lord knows his name. God has a plan for all of this. Keep up the good faith!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for praying. His name is John

      Delete
    3. On it!! God will have the victory!!

      Delete
  3. Amen Sister !
    1 Cor 15: …18Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. 19If our hope in Christ is for this life alone, we are to be pitied more than all men. 20But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.…
    Berean Standard Bible · Download
    The title caught my eye " This is not real Life". My Wife and Daughter were visiting friends yesterday. The friends brother was there from New York. He is a high ranking Engineer at GE. He is very much into, and creates AI, and he brought a virtual game with him. Fortunately I couldnt go, so I was spared the hoopla of AI.
    So we were talking about their experience with the virtual get up, and my Daughter said ; well it was an interesting experience, and the guy asked her if she wanted one, she said no thanks, I better stick to real life. Looking at his son who was fast playing a video game in seclusion, the guy said, yeah, I already lost my son to AI. !!!
    I dont think he knows how true a statement that is !
    The point is, as the writer expressed, we can avoid the trials in this life, but only at the risk of our growth investment in the next, the real life !
    Blessings MaryLu.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sad about that young man. So many of our youth have been sucked into the alternate reality of AI and video games... where life is exciting and they are always the hero. Yes, better stick to life.. at least as real as we know it... and prepare for the real life next! Blessings!

      Delete
  4. This message has blessed me too. Thank you for reminding us that our hard lives may not seem fair, but soon it will be smooth sailing. 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it blessed you, Katy. Smooth sailing, indeed! Can't wait

      Delete