Friday, June 2, 2023

Friday Musings: Safe in the Land of Goshen!

 

Dear Most Precious and Beloved Followers of the Most High,
 
As I was asking the Lord what to write this week, the following Scripture popped straight into my head. I believe this is a direct message from the Lord to those of you who follow me here.

I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.  Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.  Revelation 3:8-11
 
The Lord knows those of us who are waiting and watching for His return. He knows how weary we all are and how as each day passes and we watch the evil of the world growing and growing, we begin to wonder, to doubt even, that the Lord is coming back at all. When I start complaining that I've been on this roller coaster ride for 7 years now, the Lord reminds me of Anna in the Bible who patiently waited what must have been 60 or so years to just get a glimpse of the Messiah. Luke 2:36-38.  Or what about those believers who are in prison this very moment or in labor camps suffering horribly. It makes me realize my wait is not so bad. So, instead of allowing disappointment to settle in my spirit, every day when I arise and find myself still here I say "One more day closer to seeing you, Jesus!"  
 
Another thing I believe the Lord wanted me to impress upon you is that those of you who truly love Him are supernaturally protected while you are here. In other words, you are in the land of Goshen. If you remember all the plagues that God sent down upon the Egyptians in order to free His people, only the first three minor ones affected the Hebrews. The other 7 did not touch the land of Goshen where they resided. In fact, the land of Goshen was the best land in Egypt, given to the Hebrews by the Pharaoh who loved Joseph.  (Interesting that it was 7 final plagues. Reminds me of the 7 year Tribulation)
 
And in that day I will set apart the land of Goshen, in which My people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there, in order that you may know that I am the Lord in the midst of the land. I will make a difference between My people and your people Exodus 8:22-23 
 
The Lord wants you to know that no matter what comes on this earth, you are protected in a fertile land just like He protected the Hebrews in Egypt. In fact, He wants you to trust Him, to believe Him at His Word. That pleases Him most of all.
 
I think one of the hardest things for people to do is to completely change their world paradigm, their beliefs and view of the world, its history, and how the world works.  It took me years to accept that everything I knew or had been taught about this world (at least most of it) was a lie. But once we realize that the creature in charge of the world (aka Satan) is the father of lies, then it's not hard to accept that we are living in a lie. Why all the lies? What is the purpose? To get people to believe there is no God, no Creator, and they don't have to answer to anyone for their lives. I'd say, our enemy has done a pretty good job, don't you? 
 
 
Excellent 12 minute video of the goal of the Globalists.  I encourage you to watch this. It confirms what I said above. 

See more information below under Apostasy about The Chosen. I do not list all the horrors I see happening in the Christian church. I assume most of you who follow me know about them. When I started mentioning certain people, movements and shows that I believed were not following Jesus, I lost hundreds of subscribers. But I don't care about that. The Lord will bring people to this blog as He pleases. I am only to be obedient. Most of you already know the great Apostasy in the church today, but I feel led to post the following warning as it becomes so easy to get entangled in the Christian popular leaders and movements.

Please stop listening to and following popular "Christian" preachers, musicians, artists and influencers all over social media because more and more of them will drift from the truth and cave to what is “culturally relevant”. These people are either willfully ignorant of scripture or have already sold their souls to the devil.  Remember Jesus told us to identify them by their fruit and  He commanded we test the spirits! We are warned throughout Scripture that in these last days there would be  “Another Jesus, Another Gospel and Another Spirit that would infiltrate the Body of Christ and it’s happening! Wake up and open your eyes!

The main things that are happening this week are:

  • War. I know I keep saying this, but every week we seem to be moving closer to WW3. Now, we even have potential start dates. See below. Remember, the Antichrist will come in as a savior when war starts and things look dire. Which means, we are out of here!
  • Gog-Magog War seems on the cusp as things in Israel are even more precarious
  • More people dying and being maimed for life from the Vaccine which Scientists have now proven contains nanobots
  • The FDA approves Elon Musk's brain chip. What could go wrong?
  • Oddly, after all US politicians were given Sat phones, a warning went out to all institutionalized kitchens (hospitals, etc) to have enough food supplies for 10 days. Wonder what they know that we don't?
  • Kohls, Chic-Fil-A and PetSmart join Target, Budlight, and others in promoting LBGTQ+ lifestyle and merchandise. You do realize that the Baphomet (representation of Satan) is both male and female. Satan is just promoting himself while corrupting young people and the family unit. It's a win-win for him.

These are just the highlights. If you want to know more, scroll down. If not, click away, get on your knees and worship our Savior, pray for the Lost and be prepared to exit this madness!

Have a great Weekend!
 
The V and V
Israel
 
From Amir Tsarfati
A clear Russian nuclear threat :
Russian senior Dmitry Medvedev (former President of Russia): "Europe has lost its mind. The US usually acts according to its pragmatic interests, they don't fight themselves, they just make money. As for Europe, for me it's an amazing story. They constantly heat up and enthuse the situation with their decisions. In this situation they will supply planes to the Kiev regime. More than that, they might also give the Ukrainians nuclear weapons.
But then that means a missile with a nuclear warhead will reach them, and there are irreversible laws of war. If it is a nuclear weapon, a pre-emptive strike would be necessary . The Anglo-Saxons don't quite get it and think it won't come to that. It will happen, under certain conditions." 
A document sent to the residents of one of the settlements on the conflict line in northern Israel warns them that the next war will be powerful and the stay in the bomb shelters will be long, and recommends that they quickly evacuate the area if a front opens in the north. 

 WAR
 
 NWO
 

Famine/Economic Collapse
 
 Evil
 
Signs in the Sky
 
Persecution
 
Apostasy
 
Earth Groaning
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Greeting in Christ Beloved Daughter of the King over every king !
    The Rev 3 passage was totally on point with how I have been feeling the last couple of weeks. And your words in the following paragraph that the Lord knows how weary we can get just reassured me I am not alone in these battles. But that Christ has provided for us this little remnant circle of believers where we can find relief !
    Those that know me, know that I am a fighter that does no surrender and does not give up and never turns from a good fight. With increasing measure I often feel betrayed, dishonored, and distrust by those I thought knew me best. And some best friends wallowed over to the church I left two years ago, really just crushed me this week. When I speak tp them, their eyes are a far off, glazed over, like a junkie. Dont know if you've ever seen eye's like those of addiction, but they are like " no ones home', like the living dead, and I felt great loss this week !. Matt 13:14In them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled:

    ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;

    you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

    15For this people’s heart has grown callous;

    they hardly hear with their ears,

    and they have closed their eyes.

    Otherwise they might see with their eyes,

    hear with their ears,

    understand with their hearts,

    and turn, and I would heal them.’c

    Yet these pastor's, wolves in sheeps clothing just keep on a preachin. Trying to re-write the word of God that was spoken before they were born.
    Just yesterday I received a post from a once trusted Sister from one such preacher disputing the events of the Rapture. Oh she say's she believes in the rapture, but being caught it in the cloud is reffering to the pillar of cloud in the desert. I am going to research this more, but what she eludes to is the new age teaching that we all just become one with, nature, the universe, each other and then the God of our choice !
    I love the script from 1 John2:15 --- "and the world passeth away". They do not believe this. They belive we just all blends together some how. The Oprah god of the universe, of the air. But we know who the prince of the air is, satin himself.
    well enough of my ranting ! lol.
    I am greatly encourage by this message MaryLu. To know that I am not alone in my reverent fear, respect and honoring in total submission of the Lord Most High who is seated in total control over all thing and ALL things are subject to His word and His will. Be Praised forever and ever in Jesus Holy Name.
    I have a song I am going to send you MaryLu. May the Lord watch over you and guide each step you take to perform His word and His will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad our eternal future is not one of just blending into some cloud together and drifting around. LOL How sad a teaching is that? No, Joe, you are not alone in your love, fear, and total submission to our Lord. There are still a few of us here, waiting and longing to see His face! I know you feel alone in your family situation. Me Too. But the Lord walks with us... He knows those who are His. I, too, have been betrayed by those closest to me. The Lord told us this would happen. Feel free to write me if you need to vent or want some encouragement. We are family.

      Delete