Monday, July 3, 2023

WARNING! Warning! Please read!

 
 This is a very important warning for believers that I hope you'll read and listen to. At least read it and bring it before the Lord in prayer. I've made slight mention of this before, but I'm seeing so many Christians get caught in this trap that I feel extremely led by the Lord to write this post. 
 
In the past few years, ever since Trump came into office for his first term, there's been what some have called an "awakening".  Although there have always been some "truthers" and investigators who have known some or most of what has gone on behind the scenes, most people really had no clue. Trump helped to unveil much of the corruption in our government that, in truth, has been going on for decades. A few of the things we have learned in the past 7 years include

  • Our faulty and manipulated voting system
  • There are many unjust judges paid off by the left
  • Epstein island and the many rich and famous who visited there
  • The vast network of pedophile rings worldwide, including many of our own politicians who are involved
  • Many if not most of our congress and leaders are in the pocket of the Chinese
  • Corruption and pedophilia at the Vatican
  • 9-11 was an inside job
  • Many of the world's wars were started on purpose to both decrease the population and make money for those in charge
  • Most of Hollywood worships Satan
  • Disney's satanic agenda
  • Many musicians and famous singers worship satan
  • DUMBS - underground military Bases
  • Global Warming Hoax
  • Chemtrails
  • Weather Manipulation
  • Poisons in our foods
  • Vaccine dangers
  • 5G and 6G health risks
  • Media bias, or worse, Media lies and propaganda
  • Transgender and Gay Agenda and violence
  • UFOS
  • What's going on in Antarctica?
  • FEMA Camps
  • Big Pharma
  • Project Blue Beam
  • Mind control

I could go on. I'm sure you may be able to add more. My point is, a lot of evil things that have been hidden are now coming into the light. This gives Christians and conservatives hope that finally, with the right person in charge, we may be able to turn things around. We expose the darkness with the light and with God's help, we can defeat this darkness and help take our country and the world back from the hands of these evil Globalists. 

To that end, many well meaning believers put their energies into politics, voting, petitions and prayer. In fact, I know several who truly believe that if we pray enough and work hard enough, we can get rid of this evil shadow government, elect a good man as president, and enter a new age of Christian enlightenment!  I know many many like this, including many family members, friends, and even a minister writer friend of mine!

Of course there's nothing wrong with wanting to turn America and the world around, fight evil, and preach the Gospel!  These are good things. The Bible does say that we are to go and make disciples. I'm all for that! And I'm all for praying for those in power. But here's where the Bible takes issue.


  • When Jesus was here, He had ZERO concern about government. He didn't care that Rome was in charge. In fact, He told people to pay their taxes to Rome.  Jesus spoke of another Kingdom... His Kingdom. Paul said we are not of this world. We are ambassadors of God's Kingdom and should not be concerned with the governments of this world except to pray.
  • The Bible never says that any particular country or nation or group of people will bring salvation and righteousness to planet earth. Only when Jesus returns, will all the evil be defeated and He will reign in righteousness from Jerusalem

In fact, the Bible says that things in this world will get worse and worse and more and more evil until Jesus returns, not better. 

So why do people believe the church can turn things around on this earth?  They are either completely ignorant of the times in which we live or they believe some false doctrine that has misinterpreted Scripture. There are many false theologies out there, including some that say all the end times prophecies in the New Testament already happened in 70 AD.  But I'm not here to dispute these things. I'm here to warn you about what they are planning.

Remember, our enemy is extremely smart and cunning. He knows that for some Christians, he will never be able to turn them away from Jesus. So what is the next best thing? Give them a false Jesus!

Enter the Age of Aquarius!  

Though there are debates on when this age begins, many believe it begins this year. From Wikipedia

A common position expressed by many astrologers sees the Age of Aquarius as that time when humanity takes control of the Earth and its own destiny as its rightful heritage, with the destiny of humanity being the revelation of truth and the expansion of consciousness, and that some people will experience enlightenment in advance of others and therefore be recognized as the new leaders in the world.
Another view suggests that the rise of scientific rationalism, combined with the fall of religious influence, the increasing focus on human rights since the 1780s, the exponential growth of technology, plus the advent of flight and space travel, are evidence of the dawning of the Age of Aquarius.

Let me put a theory before you. We know the Globalists have been in power pulling the strings on history for a long long time. I've written about this before. So, why would they all of a sudden allow many of their nefarious deeds to come out in the open? To be exposed for the world to see and shrink in horror? Why has there been this huge truther movement over the past 7 years?  Why would they allow this?  I truly believe it was all done on purpose. More and more things will be exposed that will shock normal people until the populace rises up in protest (much like what is happening now in France and what may happen here if Trump is sent to prison)  

Things will probably get so bad that war will break out across the globe, riots will consume our streets, both racial, transgender, and political. Left and right will be at each others throats. People will get so tired of all the evil, immorality, and corruption that they will demand change. We could even see an "alien" invasion!

Then, a leader will arise out of the chaos. He will promise peace. He will promise to get rid of all the EVIL officials and leaders and bring in new, Godly leaders. He will promise to drain the world's swamp. He will vow to protect children and restore morality.  He will claim to be a man who loves God and worships Him. He will appear to be a man of great integrity and honor. After what everyone in the world has seen over the past years, MANY will flock to him. Christians will lift him up as someone God sent to turn the world back to Him. Jews will hail him as the long-awaited Messiah. Muslims will call him Mahadi.  This is what they've been praying for, fasting for, believing for!! This is God's man of the hour who will help the entire world get back on God's track!   And since many Christians don't believe we are in the end times OR that there is even such a thing as End times, they will follow this man wherever he goes!  Look what many did with Trump. 

So, all these truthers and all who believe that the Great Awakening was an act of God, these are the ones most vulnerable to this, the greatest deception every put on mankind and especially believers. 

This man will start out making everything great and fulfilling his promises. When he asks people to take some quantum chip in them so they can travel and buy things they need for their own safety and security, they will gladly do it. 

He is the Antichrist. 

Can you see how clever Satan is? He can't come at you with horns and a pitchfork. He comes at you as a man of God, a miracle worker, a man who will restore the earth back to God. 

Please don't be deceived!!  If you've made it this far, now you know. Stay close to Jesus and in His Word. That's the only way to keep from being sucked into our enemy's lies and deceptions. Don't think you are smart enough or strong enough to resist on your own!  Lean on Jesus!!   He spoke often of deception in these lasts days, but none of us could have imagined just how bad, how utterly deceiving, it could be.



2 comments:

  1. Ah Sister, dont do that to me !!! The whole first half was making me nut's. It was like my spirit and mind were at war with each other. As I was reading I thought, Could I have been misunderstanding everything that MaryLu said in the past ??? I thought, then I am alone, I must be off my rocker like everyone say's !!! One of my wife's favorite things to say about me " Joe see's things different from everyone else" makes me furious ! But I started to think she was right for a second ! Then you started talking about Trump like you liked him ?
    Then you turned it around, and my panic stopped. I thought, now thats the MaryLu I know. Mankind is not going to change God's ultimate plan which was born in the beginning > No King nor President not even the church will save mankind, but only a REAL act of God Himself !
    It does not surprise me that you wrote this today. I've had an increased awareness recently of the sincerity of thinking this way as a true act of God, bringing great revivals, like you say here. Earnest, praying and fasting Brothers and Sisters who I know love the Lord. As I watched their love for Jesus I wondered if I had gone off the rails ?. Yet I know that I know what God has been showing me, that all these things MUST take place and then the end will come. !
    I recently had a discussion about Baptism. Which are one of my favorite acts of faith in the church. The discussion was about Jesus Name Baptism, which I firmly believe. And someone close to me about to be baptized, so we had a discussion with the baptizer. It was a friendly, mmm, non argumentative chat, these two Pastors disagreed. They said it doesnt matter. One said I baptize saying in Jesus name I baptize you in the name of the Father, son and Holy Ghost, and that is the perfect compromise. Now if you've been baptized like this, I will not call you out as being not saved. But for me, there is no other name under heaven of earth by which men must be saved. Oh I could go on about this, but dont want to get off subject, my ploy is the word "COMPROMISE". Compromise does not stop dissension in the church, it creates it. Compromise is bringing this disaster of sin upon the earth. And pastors today simply dont have the cherries to stand firm in God's word, white washed walls have lead us to where the church stands today, divided.
    My church "friend's" think " Joe has been following this crazy lady who is always preaching the end times, thats whats wrong with him. NO ! Joe believes in the end times the way the Bible describes it, thats why I follow the crazy lady :)
    So with total disregard to my sanity, I'm gonna post this message from the crazy Lady, fearless preacher of the Truth, anointed by God to to warn those who think themselves sane, to repent and follow God rather than people !!!
    Be blessed and well in the service of The One who was and is, and is to come, Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior of the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know me too well by now, Joe, to ever believe I would compromise with the world and with the Scripture. :-) But yes, like you many of the people following this road of revival and awakening are what I would consider to be good Godly people! it blows my mind. I'm glad to be associated with other crazies who believe we are in the end times like you, Brother.!! I am praying that this post helps people wake up before its too late and they get sucked into the devil's trap. Praise the Holy Name of Jesus, my King and God!!

      Delete