Friday, August 18, 2023

Free Ebook and Discounted Audio Books!

 

Dear Readers, As you can see above, I've put one of my fan Favorite Stories FREE on Kindle! 

Here's a little about the story:
Can ladies be pirates? In 1718 Charleston, there are few other choices left to women in need of large sums of money. And Faith Westcott needs such a fortune to protect her two sisters from forced marriages or their aloof and often-absent admiral father will do just that upon his return from overseas. The only problem is, he has assigned a naval officer to keep guard over Faith and her sisters while he is away—a very handsome naval officer, and one whom Faith recognizes as a victim of her piracy from long ago.
 
Tyndall deftly balances perilous high-seas adventure with a satisfying romance. Her feisty, devil-may-care heroine fights for what she wants and is a character readers will root for. A great start to what looks to be a fun series. Chandra McNeil Romantic Times
 
Click HERE to get your FREE Copy
 
HUGE DISCOUNT on the AUDIO of She Walks in Power Regularly $17.99, Now through September 8th, only $5.40! 
Click HERE for more INFO, to listen to a sample, and to purchase 


 MORE Audio Book Discounts!
All the following Audio Books are discounted through the end of September! You can find them at Google Play, Apple Books, Spotify, Barnes and Noble, and Chirp.


Last but not least, James Cheatham, the narrator for my When Angels Cry Audio book interviewed yours truly about the book and my writing. If you're interested, you can listen to the interview at the following locations!  Interview starts after 5:25 minutes.  Thanks for listening!

I'm currently having When Angels Battle narrated by James as well! 
And, as I said in my last newsletter, I'm working on my next book in my pirate series, The Resolute!  So excited about this one!  

I pray this newsletter finds all of you well and walking in the light of our Lord Jesus!  Stay close to Him, the author and finisher of your faith! 

Love and Blessings,
MaryLu
 


No comments:

Post a Comment