Monday, October 16, 2023

Revelation on the Gog-MaGog War!


 I take no credit for what I'm about to share with you. This came from Pastor Sandy Armstrong from Soldiers for Christ International. He gives credit to the Lord for opening his eyes to this passage. 
 
Many of you have read, heard of, or studied the Gog-Magog prophecy in Ezekiel 38 that tells of a major invasion of Israel in the End Times.  Many believe that it is this war that will usher in the Antichrist (and others) making a treaty with Israel for 7 years that will include the building of the third temple in Jerusalem. What's interesting is the timing of this attack as it relates to what's going on in Israel right now. 
 
Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him,  and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal.  I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and lead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords. Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya are with them, all of them with shield and helmet;  Gomer and all its troops; the house of Togarmah from the far north and all its troops—many people are with you. 
 
So here we have the players.. those who join together to attack Israel. Notice God is the one who leads them to attack Israel!
 
Gog is a title, like Pharaoh or Caesar. It is a person, not a name. I believe this is a demon god or fallen angel. 
Rosh, Meshech & Tubal – Russia
Magog – the Central Asian “stans”
Gomer – Turkey or I've heard some say Germany
Persia – Iran
Ethiopia and Libya are countries in Africa. Interesting that Libya actually is an ally of Russia. 
 
Prepare yourself and be ready, you and all your companies that are gathered about you; and be a guard for them.  After many days you will be visited. In the latter years you will come into the land of those brought back from the sword and gathered from many people on the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate; they were brought out of the nations, and now all of them dwell safely. You will ascend, coming like a storm, covering the land like a cloud, you and all your troops and many peoples with you. 

Notice that this war happens in the End times, the latter years. But here's the verse I want you to focus on. "you will come into a land brought back by the sword"  and "now all of them dwell safely"
 
I always wondered about these verses because ever since Israel has become a nation, they've been attacked over and over from many fronts. I don't believe any Israeli truly feels safe all the time. But consider what is happening now.  Israel has promised to completely overrun and destroy Gaza.

Read what God says in Zephania 2

Seek the Lord, all you meek of the earth,
Who have upheld His justice.
Seek righteousness, seek humility.
It may be that you will be hidden
In the day of the Lord’s anger.
Judgment on Nations
For Gaza shall be forsaken,
And Ashkelon desolate;
They shall drive out Ashdod at noonday,
And Ekron shall be uprooted.
Woe to the inhabitants of the seacoast,
The nation of the Cherethites!
The word of the Lord is against you,
O Canaan, land of the Philistines:
“I will destroy you;
So there shall be no inhabitant.”


We know from the above passage that Gaza will be forsaken and completely destroyed. I'm thinking this will be happening soon. When that happens, Israel will have gotten rid of the enemies at their border who constantly threaten them and fire rockets at them. (Yes, I know it's Iran behind it, but for once, Israel may feel safer than they have been in a long while)   Ezekiel says that Israel will have been brought back from the sword. In other words, they just had a war. Now they feel safe. And it's THEN THAT THIS ALLIANCE ATTACKS. 
 
For what? For plunder and spoil, mainly oil.  
 
Thus says the Lord God: “On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan: You will say, ‘I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates’—  to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land. Sheba, Dedan, the merchants of Tarshish, and all their young lions will say to you, ‘Have you come to take plunder? Have you gathered your army to take booty, to carry away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to take great plunder?’ ” ’

 “Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “On that day when My people Israel dwell safely, will you not know it? Then you will come from your place out of the far north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great company and a mighty army. You will come up against My people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land. It will be in the latter days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me, when I am hallowed in you, O Gog, before their eyes.” Thus says the Lord God: “Are you he of whom I have spoken in former days by My servants the prophets of Israel, who prophesied for years in those days that I would bring you against them? 
 
You can read the rest of Ezekiel yourself. It's all about how God takes care of this attacking hoard and destroys them. It will be such a devastating wipe-out that the world will be anxious to make a peace treaty with Israel. 
 
Also note that the reason God steps in and defeats Israel's enemies is so that "the nations may know Me!"  
 
Here's the last verse of Ezekiel 38 
Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the Lord.” ’ 

So what am I saying? I'm saying that this current war will end with the destruction of Gaza, and then Israel, exhausted from war, will settle into a semi-peace and safety. And then the Gog-MaGog war will commence. Once that does, it seems from Scripture that it is over with pretty quick. 
 
And it is some time around then that the rapture occurs!  I just love seeing Bible Prophecy coming true!  Buckle up, I think we will see a lot more come true in the coming days. We really do live in exciting times! 

Maranatha!
 
 

14 comments:

  1. ! I didn’t even know Gaza was in the Bible 😳. Thank you for this message! I always learn something new from your posts. Keep looking up🥰 MARANATHA ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You will come into a land brought back by the sword". The first thing this passage made me think of is that Israel is calling this war Operation Iron Sword. When it's done and won, you could say they were brought back by the sword. Wow! Thank you for this insight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea that was the name of their current war! WOW!

      Delete
  3. Whoa…Iron Sword. Wow. It is all in the Lords hands…it could take days weeks months even longer. Hear me out brothers and sisters; I think a lot depends on our prayers. We need to be storming the gates of heaven for lost souls and simultaneously loving His return! I keep hearing stories of people who have been recently saved and thank God the rapture didn’t happen last week, or last month, year etc. These are someone’s loved ones! Keep pressing in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! I couldn't agree more. What if one of our own loved ones was going to be saved next week but we are praying for the rapture to occur today? God's timing is perfect and His heart is for the lost! He leaves the 99 and goes after the one! So we desperately want to leave this place and be with the Lord, but we also want to do whatever the Lord asks while we are here to help save as many as we can!

      Delete
  4. I will go back and listen to Pastor Sandy's service. Thank you for this recap. I want to download his ebook he just wrote on Revelation. I need to email him for it. I'm so grateful for him during these times. And so grateful for you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was last Wednesday's Bible Study. Definitely check it out. Isn't Pastor Sandy great? I have learned so much from him. I just got his Revelation book! Just today, he answered me. I can send it to you if you want... Blessings!

      Delete
    2. Yes, please send it to me! Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Greetings justified Daughter of Christ our Savior,
    Wow this is powerful. I am going to check out Pastor Sandy. Yeah I noticed the Iron Sword title as well. And Rev 19 mentions the Lord striking down the Nations with the sword from His mouth.
    I love how our Lord delivers His chosen ones to display His absolute power and authority over ALL things , nations, kings, the Heavens and the earth !
    Great word from the commenter here to get busy spreading the word; Amen.
    I've always been one who believed every word of God. But to see it unfold is so exciting ! As you said a while back MaryLu, we are a blessed generation who get to witness the fulfillment of Christs return.
    Praised be the the Lord our God forever and ever.
    Peace to you Sister in Christ our King

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blessings, Brother! We are really a blessed generation! You'll enjoy Pastor Sandy. He's an ex-pro football player and gang member.. big guy! After he got saved, the Lord told him to learn Hebrew and then He'd teach him the Bible. He did.. and God gives him the most incredible revelations. He acts like a typical football player, not eloquent, not educated... but man, the Spirit of the Lord rests on him.

      Delete
  6. I found this article which may help explain things a bit. I find it confusing, and as someone else mentioned, it could take months before this all happens. I hope not. I am sooo ready to go home! But I pray for those in the midst. Here is the link to the article: https://allisrael.com/is-the-gaza-war-part-of-end-times-prophecy-what-about-psalm-83-what-do-the-bible-s-20-mentions-of-gaza-tell-us

    Blessings to all!! Maranatha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy!! Good article. We may have months.. but not a year.. that's my opinion and a sense I get. Hang in there! See you soon!

      Delete
  7. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete