Friday, February 9, 2024

Are you a Conspiracy Theorist?

 Do not say, ‘A conspiracy,’
Concerning all that this people call a conspiracy,
Nor be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.
The Lord of hosts, Him you shall hallow;
Let Him be your fear, And let Him be your dread.
Isaiah 8:12-13
 
Dear Greatly-Loved Followers of Jesus, 
 
Are you a Conspiracy Theorist?  I ran across the above verse in my readings this week and I was shocked. In the verses before this one the Lord is recanting how evil Israel has been and how He is going to send an army to destroy them. He instructs Isaiah to not walk in their ways. 
 
I find it fascinating that even back in Isaiah's day they were calling truth conspiracy. Human nature really doesn't change, does it? The actual term "conspiracy theory" was invented by the FBI as a way to discount any ideas about the Kennedy assassination. And they've been using it ever since to discredit anyone who thinks outside the box. Not all "conspiracy theories" are truth, but many are.  

One thing the Lord has impressed on me this week is that if you are a true Christian and being led by the Holy Spirit and close to Jesus, then you are most likely experiencing rejection from many people who used to like you and spend time with you. This includes both family and friends and even other Christians. You have also probably been called a Conspiracy Theorist as I have on several occasions. You might even have been called a religious fanatic. One of the fastest ways to lose friends and family is to go ALL OUT for Jesus. Not only does this freak out Atheists but it really upsets Lukewarm Christians. I found this to be true in my life as I have lost ALL my face-to-face Christian friends and some family.  "You're too obsessed. Aren't you going a little overboard?  Don't be too heavenly minded now or you'll do no good here on earth!"  Sound familiar?   If so, then you are in good company. 
 
 If you belonged to the world, the world would treat you with affection and would love you as its own. But because you are not of the world [no longer one with it], but I have chosen you out of the world, the world hates you. John 15:19
 
(By the way if you notice the format changed on my blog newsletters, it's because I switched Carriers and am using an RSS feed. ) 

 You can easily peruse the articles below and the memes and videos. All good stuff if you want to know what's going on as it connects to Biblical prophecy. We are so close to going home, I can taste it. I fully expect something major to occur around the Solar Eclipse in April, but the Lord knows. That will mark 7 years from the Revelation 12 Sign and could mimic the 7 days Noah spent in the Ark before the floods started.  I would not think much of this if it weren't for the current state of the world. 
 
  • America is being invaded from within. Millions of Chinese fighting men are already within our borders. There's a good video proving this at then of the War Articles below.
  • WW3 has already started. It just hasn't gone nuclear
  • Israel is the key. They are surrounded by enemies. The Lord is about to end the Gentile age of Grace and go back to dealing with Israel. I expect the Gog-Magog war to break out at any moment
  • The Mark of the Beast Technology is already available. I've proven this on this blog in the past. Musk actually put a chip in someone's brain!
  • CBDCs are starting to be implemented and will go fully implemented after the crash, which every economic expert says is inevitable
  • In the pretense of Global Warming, laws are made that prohibit food from being grown and produced. They are also destroying many food factories and killing millions of Chickens. Not to mention many shipping lanes are compromised. Hence famine is on the way
  • Immorality is at all time high. Just turn on the TV and you'll see. The LBGTQ agenda is being shoved down our throats and taught to our kids. People think nothing of "shacking up" with multiple partners
  • Satan is openly worshiped in society and throughout our media. Beware of the half-time show at the Superbowl this weekend. You might want to turn off your TV
  • Truth is banned and the "State" has control of all media and can spread their lies to everyone
  • The character of mankind is just as the Bible described it would be at the end.
  • Christian persecution is at an all time high and increasing
  • There are UFO sightings and signs in the sky that would have terrified people just 50 years ago.  UFO deception will explain the rapture away. They have the tech using Project Blue Beam.
  • Violence is rampant. 
  • Volcanoes and Earthquakes are occurring everywhere
  • Pedophilia and child trafficking are everywhere
  • The Christian church is apostate
  • The Globalists are spraying us like bugs, poisoning us through food, water and medicines. They openly state they want to depopulate the world
 
If you know your Bible at all, you know that all these things taken together prove that we are near the end. In addition we are at the end of the 2000 years Jesus prophesied when He said He would come on the third day. In addition Israel will be 76 years old this year and Jesus said He would return during the generation that saw the rebirth of Israel.  (Hosea 6:2, John 2:1 Matthew 24:32-34)
 
This is why I'm getting excited. As Always, these last minutes of these last days are very crucial for us. Attacks are coming fast and swift, but remember, God put you here for a time such as this!  He wouldn't have done that if He didn't think you could do what He's asking you to do. In some cases, that's merely to hold on tight to Jesus. In other cases, He may be asking you to witness to a neighbor or family member, or perhaps call all your lukewarm friends and warn them!  Perhaps, He's calling you to fast and pray for the lost and lukewarm and to spend time pleading for His mercy! Maybe He is sending you out to do battle against the enemy! Maybe all of the above!  Find out what it is and do it with all your heart. Believe me, you'll be glad you did when you see Him face to face and hear Him say, "Well done, Good and Faithful servant!" 
 
I'll end my rant here!  Be blessed. Keep your thoughts on heaven and how wonderful it will be. For me, I have a painting I look at while I pray. It's of Jesus walking along the shore and I've asked Him if sometime after I arrive, can just He and I walk along a beautiful beach and talk. Just share and talk and laugh. I believe He'll honor that. Here's that painting!   
 

 
 
Good Article: The NWO is Satanic
 
 Farmer Rebellions
It seems the farmers from many different countries are now rising up against their tyranical governments. While this seems a positive step in the right direction and I support their protests, it's important to understand that this is just part of the plan. The Globalists will use this, along with all the unrest in the world, to bring about their False Light Reset!
 
  • The farmers in Portugal have now joined the European wide farmers protest against climate agenda.
  • Irish Farmers Association begin countrywide protests in solidarity with fellow European farmers against left-green-liberal policies. 
  • Spanish Farmers Uprising: Tractors heading right now towards Barcelona to put pressure on the govt, who is implementing the NWO Agenda 2030 against the people
 
 The Beast System


WAR

If you want to learn about the imminent war within the US from a Chinese invading force, here is a great hour long video I highly recommend. But not for the faint at heart. 


 
What did Gates just say?

 

Plagues
 



 
 
Economic Collapse
 Empty shelves in France are the new normal ahead of world war III ....

 
 
Evil/Immorality
NWO 😈 SATANSISM – The University of Houston will display a gold female satanic statue to honor abortion and memorialize the late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsbur
 
They are using Climate Change to control you!

 
 
Earth Groaning/Weather manipulation
Residents in Albay province were shocked and awed by a booming sound as Mayon Volcano erupted
at 4.37 pm on Sunday.
 
 
Didn't have time to check every verse below, but I did check some and they were true. They are trying to erase the vital parts of the Word of God!

 
 
Signs in the Sky
 
I don't know if this is true or not, but if so, it's pretty telling

 
 

 Blessings to all of you!!!
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Wow. So much good stuff. I checked my Bible to see what I had noted in that Isaiah passage. I wrote something very similar...that the FBI/CIA coined the term to instill fear. God is always warning us. So good.
    I'm with you on avoiding the SB this weekend. The fact that it's on 2/11 has me wary. I still keep seeing that number everywhere. And in the strangest of places.
    I've been counting down to Paradise. ;) Heavenly shores or my Hawaii trip in May. Whichever God wants to do, I'm ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. So much good stuff. I checked my Bible to see what I had noted in that Isaiah passage. I wrote something very similar...that the FBI/CIA coined the term to instill fear. God is always warning us. So good.
    I'm with you on avoiding the SB this weekend. The fact that it's on 2/11 has me wary. I still keep seeing that number everywhere. And in the strangest of places.
    I've been counting down to Paradise. ;) Heavenly shores or my Hawaii trip in May. Whichever God wants to do, I'm ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you, Katy... trip to Tenn in May or Heavenly shores! I'm so very ready too! See you there!

      Delete
  3. Hi Marylu!
    It's been a minute since I have been on here. I hope you are doing well. It will be a year next week that my brother died from stomach cancer. Last November my twin sister was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. She is currently doing fine. But one commonality in this is that they took the shot. Both my husband and I strongly believe that the shot was a contributing factor in their health issues.
    Anyway, I wanted to say that I just started reading the Resolute and loving it so far.
    God has given you such a wonderful talent in writing.
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barb! I wondered why I hadn't seen you here in awhile. I'm so sorry about your brother. It's so hard to lose family. And your sister. I will pray for her. I hate to say it, but I also believe the "shot" contributed to this. Cancer cases have exponentially increased since it was released. My daughter's Father in law also has cancer now and he was perfectly healthy before. And yes, he took the shot. Enjoy the Resolute! It's a nice respite from this crazy world! Hugs

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much. I have been incredibly busy with work and I am currently taking a CDA course (Childhood Development Associates).
    Yes, this world is crazy. But I'm resting in the fact that God is still in control. Just looking so much forward to hearing that trumpet sound to call us home!! Bless you!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings precious Daughter of our Lord Jesus Christ,
    So wow, this really threw me for a loop. Whne I opened the page an saw the opening line " are you a conspiracy theorist", I immediately said yes ! but as I read further I had to stop and think, and study it more deepley. So lets see if I got this right. :)
    So I definitely believe in conspiracies, but that doesnt make me a conspiacy theorist. Really, conspiracies are seen right from the begining. Satan conspired to take God's throne, Cain conspired against Abel, the Jews against Jesus and on and on right ? So conspiacy actually means an evil plot, a plot to commit a crime. I found there is a difference here between that, and what this script is saying about God. God doesnt conspire, He decree's judgement and carrys out justice.
    I think God is saying, dont call what I am doing a consiracy because that is what you Israel, and you Judah were doing to me, by rebelling against me ! I am only bring the justice you brought on yourselves.
    And even then God's character remains true because first He warns them of the impending doom, and say's some will perish but some will be saved, a choice, which is what makes Him Just.
    Am I getting this right Sister ???

    And when it comes to your comments about losing friends and family because we wont compromise the word of God. They call us conspiacy theorists, but they are the conspiators, we are only baring witness to their conspiracy to polute the Gospel of Christ ?
    I used to have about 140 followers on FB, when I was in agrement with the love and peace preaching, which I am still in agreement with. After alll it is because of the ovle of God we are saved, in spite of ourselves. But God is whole, and His word is whole, He brings judement but He always offers a way out. I have always felt that if you are going tp preach John 3:16, preach it all the way down to 3:21, Whoever believes is not condemned, but who does not believe stands condemned.
    I love the painting Sister. I painted years ago, Always meant to get back to that. And I love your vision of walkin and talking with Jesus !
    So I'll ask a favor Sister, when you finish your walk with our Master, would you just point your thumb over your shoulder and say to Jesus; By the way Lord, my friend Joe has been waiting patiently to take a walk with you !
    And He walks with me and He talks with me and he tells me I am His own !!!!
    See ya on the beach Sister.
    Hey I'm gonna email you a 1 minute video I think you'll get a kick out of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree... it's the people who call us conspiracy theorists who are the ones who are conspiring, right? They are always the one to accuse someone else of doing exactly what they are doing. I, too, have lost followers when I have preached against sin and against OSAS... but the truth is out there for those willing to hear it.
      I would be more than happy to point Jesus your way after our walk along the beach! In truth, you may get your turn before me, so be sure and mention me to Him too. Blessings!

      Delete