Friday, February 2, 2024

The Battle in the Heavenlies is coming to Earth!

 Dear End Times Saints, so precious to the Most High God,
 
The World is a powder keg. Unless you are fast asleep spiritually, you can't help but feel the crackle in the air, the spiritual warfare that is going on right above our heads, if only we could see it. The armies of Satan are fighting ferociously for their promised time to have their god rule and reign this planet, while the armies of the Most High are fighting to keep them restrained for just a little while longer. What is the hold up? Until every last gentile who is going to be saved before the Tribulation comes into the Kingdom.
 
For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. Romans 11:25 

Thus, what happens in the heavens ends up manifesting here on earth, and we see clearly the chaos and evil erupting everywhere. Farmers in many European nations are rebelling against their governments. Just thsi week European farmers violently besieged politicians locked in the EU headquarters in Brussels. Farmers are also revolting in Portugal, Paris, and Germany. It's a mess.
 
As the world is on the brink of WW3, as we consider the current
War scene:
  • Russia in in a MAJOR WAR with Ukraine that is about to engulf all of Europe.
  • Israel in a fight for their survival against Hamas and Hezbollah and soon other Arab nations.
  • A "soft war" now brewing to a full scale conflict likely in the Asian peninsula between China and Taiwan.
  • Strong skirmishes and exchange between 2 Nuclear powers India and Pakistan.
  • Iran attacking U.S. Military bases throughout the Middle East.(over 160 attacks in just one day last week)Three US soldiers were killed on one of those attacks and several wounded
  • As of this email, Biden has ordered strikes against Iranian facilities in the Middle East.
  • Iran and Yeman attacking  American and British naval vessels in the Red Sea.
  • A Civil war is brewing in America 
  • North Korea is firing off several missiles and threatening the West
Then, while ALL OF THIS is happening,  we are told of 
  • A "new pestilence" is coming upon the world!
  • Unprecedented amounts of earthquakes are shaking worldwide!
  • Jerusalem is being surrounded by armies as Jesus warned about as a last days event over 2000 years ago!
  • Deception is running rampant as foretold by Jesus!
  • Farmers are being shut down worldwide, in order to bring forth famine and when there is a Nuclear exchange, world food supply will be decimated!
  • Christian persecution is on the rise
  • Satanism is also on the rise
  • Elon Musk has planted a chip in someone's brain! 
 It's impossible to see all of these signs clearly spoken of in Scripture and still think we have years and years left. 

Here's another interesting development.– Egypt, Ethiopia, Iran, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates confirm their joining BRICS. That brings the nation count to 10 now. Hmm. Where have I heard that before? Ah, Read Daniel 2 and Daniel 7. God states that the final Beast Kingdom will consist of 10 kings. So when I see a group with 10 leaders, my ears perk up
 
The 10 BRICS members now:
✌️ Brazil
✌️ Russia
✌️ India
⚡️ China
✌️ South Africa
⚡️ Egypt
⚡️ Ethiopia
✌️ Iran
⚡️ Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
⚡️ United Arab Emirates  

 
I encourage you to please watch this short 12 minute video on the incredible technology they now have to trick the population into seeing and believing something that is not there. Project Blue Beam. You'll be amazed!

If you are still a believer in OSAS (Once Saved Always Saved), I plead with you to watch this video from a Brother who spells out the truth using multiple Scriptures. I've posted about this several times on my blog here, but this guy really pulls it together. Please watch. Your eternity is at stake!
 
 
99 years ago, a Total Solar Eclipse split a major US City and history will repeat itself in just a few months  I believe this eclipse is a major warning for the US. The last one SEVEN years ago was the first warning. Now 7 years later we have another eclipse making an X across the US. This is huge prophetically!
 
This is fascinating!  Star of Jacob will appear on Friday September 27  Jewish writings describe an unmistakable sign that heralds the appearance of Messiah (The False Messiah) The Star of Jacob was first described in the Bible by Balaam. The Zohar gives a precise day and date this star will appear.  
 
Speaking of Signs in the Sky, check out this short video. Amazing

 
It's a big club, and you aren't in it
 

By the way, I see so many young people making that sign. It's the devil's horns and a tribute to Satan.
 
Are you ready to crown this guy? 

For those of you who think America will be great again, did you know that there are Satanic temples/statues now erected in many of our State Capitol buildings?
 
 
 
I'm sure there's more, but I found even this number to be amazing. Thank you to my friend Mark for pointing this out to me. 
 
I'll close with a Scripture, but please scroll down. There are some good videos below that are important to see even if you don't read the articles. 
 
Based on what I've shown you here, we can't have much longer, Saints. Remain steadfast and unmovable, always praying in the Spirit, resisting the devil, loving each other, and sharing your faith with whomever you can. Let the things of this world grow dim in your focus as you keep your eyes above on your new home with Jesus!

And may the Lord make you to increase and excel and overflow in love for one another and for all people, just as we also do for you,
 So that He may strengthen and confirm and establish your hearts faultlessly pure and unblamable in holiness in the sight of our God and Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) with all His saints Amen, (so be it)
! 1 Thess 3:12-13
 
 
News Articles
 
Civil War

Israel
 
War
Short video from Noah Harari from the WEF tell us that human rights do not exist. That we are just biological beings that have no rights. 
 

The Beast
 Short video of the 9-11 Deception

Another important Short Video

One of the early meetings of the Globalists that would meet at DAVOS. Notice the FreeMason symbol.


If they are dumping Graphene Oxide for us, they are not only poisoning us but putting something in us that they can use to control us via EMF waves and frequencies. Pray for a shield of the blood of Jesus over your families and homes!

Plagues


Why were we told Fluoride was good for us and our teeth? I remember getting fluoride treatments as a kid!  They still put it in our water!

 
Famine/Economic Collapse
 
Persecution/Immorality
 
The Great Deception
 
Apostasy
 


19 comments:

  1. Despite all the bad news, I hope you're able to enjoy your birthday tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You remembered? Thank you Amy! I appreciate that. Blessings!

      Delete
  2. Well, now I know! Happy birthday tomorrow, MaryLu! Thank you for all you do to prepare us for what's to come. God bless you real good! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Such a nice outpouring of love here. I appreciate it. I don't really celebrate that much anymore... not since I passed 60!

      Delete
  4. Satan is trying so hard to steal our peace. Making everything in our lives and around us as scary as possible. It can feel like there is no hope, and we have no choice but to give up and give in. Don't let him succeed. As long as you have breath in you, keep your peace, given to you by Jesus. I am so glad to have him in my life. Glory to God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in that boat with you, Katy. Lots of attacks coming from all directions. But the Lord is close. I can feel His wonderful presence. What would we do without Him?

      Delete
    2. So I just returned from a harrowing night out with my husband. He passed out at a restaurant and an ambulance was called. Talk about scary. But I kept my peace the whole time. He's home and sleeping now. I also was told yesterday that I need a root canal. I refuse to be afraid. I'm praying God will heal me.

      Delete
    3. Good grief Katy. I''m so sorry. It's a testimony to your closeness to the Lord that you kept your peace through all these attacks. I was just reading a book from a pastor who said that the closer you are to Jesus, the more of a threat you are to the enemy and he will always be looking for ways to weaken you and get you distracted and lose your hope and joy. I'm praying for you!! Soon, this will all be over and you will receive your crown!! Hugs

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday tomorrow Marylu. Soon we will be celebrating the biggest birthday celebration in the world in heaven for all those born into a new life in new bodies. God bless you .Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait!! What a glorious day that will be! Bless you, Pam!

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday and thank you for all you do for the family of God, sister!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and your Happy Birthday. I'm hoping it will be my last here on earth! Blessings

      Delete
  7. Greetings highly valued Watchwomen in God's vast army !
    Happy Birthday Precious Sister, may our Gracious God bless you with every good and perfect gift from above !
    Very interesting info and video's. That guy Noah Harari gives me the creeps.
    I watched a video from an American farmer who was also complaining about the our government stopping the mid west farms.
    Very gagey of the Russians to supply weapons to Texas ! Exactly what we are doing !
    So I read Katy's comments about peace, yes great testimony. I have had my devotional from Charles Stanley open on my desk all week. He quotes Psalm 23:4-6 I have prepared a place for you in the presence of your enemies ! He say's a lot about being at peace while surrounded by enemies of all sorts. But I just copy this last part ; " But when we feast, we declare that God's way of gratitude, rest and simplicity is better than the worlds way of striving and discontentment. We feast to challenge the enemy's lies. In this way feasting, slowing down to savor God's blessings and remembering His faithfulness, is an act of spiritual warefare. To feast is to trust in the Lord !
    Sorry I was late getting to the post this week. I have been busy studying some statements made by a pastor about, heaven now, and we have already received our inheritance. I am not in agreement with these two ideas. And I believe that the churches are following the world with their fast paced , want everything now, bigger, better, more and now attitude.
    As I read your your words and the script you quoted toward the end of your post, "love one another", I realized I am quite perplexed with this. I am actually very angry with pastors who teach this new age junk, and some church friends, and even some in my family who are to quick to follow this stuff. Am I wrong to have contempt for church leaders who promote this stuff ?
    May The Lord Almighty God guard and guide you through the week Sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Brother! I also disagree with that pastor's statements. If this is heaven now and if I have my full inheritance now.. then I'm disappointed! Sounds more like a prosperity gospel meant to tickle ears. I do believe we are seated in the heavenlies spiritually with Jesus and He has granted us spiritual gifts as we operate here on earth in our physical bodies, but He also said that we can't even imagine what He has in store for us in eternity! Regarding your question, remember Jesus and his anger in the temple. He took the time to make a whip and then chased all the greedy merchants out! I think it's fine to have righteous anger against people who pervert the Gospel! We just should not hate them, but rather pray for them to repent and come to their senses. So, be angry and sin not! Blessings!

      Delete
  8. Thanks Sister, yes, I agree with all you said. And I understand being seated in the heavenlies in Christ. But these people talk like the share Christs divinity ! I did write a piece about it on my FB page. And this is someone who very proudly professes that he's a prosperity gospel preacher ! Thank you for your
    support and encouragement in this, because everyone around me thinks I've gone off the deep end. !
    And yes, I heard a preaching one time about Jesus making that whip, it was very good, never forget it .
    Chrit's peace to you Sis

    ReplyDelete
  9. But I would like to make a whip ! :)

    ReplyDelete