Friday, March 22, 2024

And War Broke out in Heaven!


Dear Most-Greatly-Beloved True Saints of the Most High,
 
The Lord wants you to know that much turmoil is about to be unleashed on this Earth. If you've been feeling discouraged, depressed, worn out lately. If your prayer life seems stilted, like your prayers are being blocked somehow. If you are having trouble sensing the presence of Jesus or hearing His voice, it isn't you!  There is a huge war going on in the heavens right above your heads at the moment. 
 
And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. Revelation 12:7-8

Remember in Daniel where he prayed to God and fasted for 3 weeks? And finally Gabriel appeared to him and said:

“Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia Daniel 10:12-13

This is happening now. Soon this spiritual war will manifest here on Earth as WW3. It always goes this way, first the spiritual, then the physical. So, keep praying, keep praising, keep clinging to Jesus no matter what! Help is on the way! 

Always remember this. That no matter what happens in this world, the Lord can rescue you. He can give you wisdom and even wrap His arms around you and make you invisible. He can provide for any food or supplies you lack. He can heal any diseases. He can protect you from all harm. You may not understand why certain things must happen here, but you will have complete understanding when you are in heaven, and it will all make sense. That is why we must trust the Lord and BELIEVE that He has our best interest at heart! He is our Father and He longs to dote on us like any father would. 
 
The Lord says, "You are beloved, now and always. I love you!" So rest in His love and don't fear!

Lots of news this week. I'm listing a few things of interest here in the beginning, particularly about the coming eclipse. Of special Note, Purim is coming up, I believe Monday and Tuesday of next week, and there are many parallels between the story of Esther and the rapture. Just saying. Keep your eyes on the skies! 

If you're reading this and you aren't sure if you're saved and going in the rapture, or you have no idea what the rapture is, you can click on "How to be Saved"  or feel free to email me at marylu_tyndall@yahoo.com 
Time is very short!
 
 
Some very interesting governmental preparations for the coming solar eclipse. Short YouTube video.  
If you can stomach Alex Jones, this is a good 8 minute video about the eclipse. 

The red heifers are reportedly due to be sacrificed as soon as April of this year. Al-Aqsa Mosque stands in the way of the dreams of the Third Temple, and all of a sudden, the whole manufactured war in the Middle East makes perfect sense.  To clarify for the Evangelicals: the Third Temple is not required for Jesus to return. This is a horrible, deceptive heresy.
Every single step the globalists take is towards their one goal, the goal they have always had: To usher in the Antichrist, one world religion, and Mark of the Beast.

 

 
 

Please watch this very short video about what they are doing in England. It is coming everywhere. This is real!  

Israel

War

🇰🇵⚡️🇰🇷 North Korea - South Korea
🇮🇷⚡️🇮🇱 Iran - Israel
🇷🇺⚡️⚔️ Russia - NATO



Beast Kingdom


Video about the HARMFUL effects of 5G

 I've heard this before, but can't verify. However, I do believe they have had energy technology for years that would not use fossil fuels and would be cheap for everyone. But just like a simple cure for cancer (which I also believe they have) they can't make money off of it, nor can they control the masses through it.

 Famine



Plague
 

 
Immorality/Evil
Do you consume alcohol? Watch this!
 


Persecution
 
Earth Groaning/Weather Manipulation
 


 
Signs in the Sky
 

 

9 comments:

  1. More going on then I knew for sure. Checking out your links Sis.
    Oddly I still have complete peace going through all this and know
    that the Lord is faithful.
    Linda Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sis! I, too, have complete peace. The Lord is very faithful!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for posting. This has been an intense season in my hometown as well as globally. We are having to learn at an accelerated pace, and your posts sure help those of us that aren’t
    up to date with world events.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure. I'm glad these posts are helpful to you. I do it as a service to the Lord and to the Bride! God Bless and stay safe in His Arms!

      Delete
  3. Greetings Warrior Woman in the Army of the Lord,
    So much going on huh. I have noticed lately at times I have to push myself through prayer. Um, like it makes me tired ? Yet there is a peace that deep inside I seem to be sure of. I dont worry to much about all these goings on in the world, to me they are just God's plans being played out. But what I do struggle with is the Apostacy in the church. It is relentless, and inspite of our warnings, and the ridicule we get for our trouble, the church and those we love just keep falling further and further away from Truth ? This should not surprise us either for even Jesus as well as Paul and Peter told such things would happen. I just didnt think so many would be deceived. Sometimes I feel like I'm a ghost in the room, and no one can see me or hear me as I have to just stands there and listen to them revel about, every new teaching that has come to light, and oh there is a new revelation ???
    I read somewhere recently, " remember this as all these evil things start to happen, when wicked men were building for themselves a tower to reach into the heavens, God intervened and the tower became Babel. He did not allow it to be finished " !

    I caught a video that showed the latest robots playing different sports. One played basket ball with such graceful and agile moves it was hard to tell they were not human accept for their appearence. They even had attitude when they dunked ! Last week I mentioned how IBM said " we create" !
    Just as satan tried to accend to God's throne, and the Babalonians thought they could rise up to God's place in those day's, the wicked men of this present age are also trying to make themselves equal to The Creator !
    As you say MaryLu, the spiritual wars we are seeing unfold here are a reflection of the battles being fought in the Heavenly Realm as we speak.

    Thank you Sister, may the Lord of all power and might keep you buckled for His service.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Joe, about the church. I'm shocked at what I'm seeing and hearing. My husband and I were part of a Bible Study group for years before I quit 4 years ago. Now, as I look back, most of the people who attended were lukewarm at best.. some even apostate. When I finally realized it, I quit and have never gone back. In fact, my husband and I tried several churches in the area and found none that were true to the complete Gospel. I'm sorry you are surrounded by such people. How maddening! I am lifting you up in prayer for God's strength and grace, Brother.

      Delete
  4. Prayers much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buckle up exciting times ahead. Thank you Marylu for continuing to keep us informed of the madness all around us. The worse it gets the sooner we are outta here. Truly feel at peace knowing that Jesus will come soon. God bless you and all the folks on this blog. Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pam! Yes we are so close to going home! God bless you and yours!! See you in the clouds. :-)

      Delete