Monday, April 8, 2024

Don't take the Mark!

Below is a Prophetic word giving to our Sister in Christ Cherrie Archer. I found it to be a very important word and warning for the times in which we live.  Yes, there are many "words" being given out in these days. I always check any word I hear against Scripture and ask the Holy Spirit for confirmation. Please do the same.  If this resonates with you, send it to everyone you know. Time is very short now. Many will be left behind!

 3-29-24 7am Cherrie Archer

It’s closer than you think. What is? All things spoken in My word are at this very moment coming together. Deals made in darkness to control the people in all aspects of life will come to fruition.
 
Man will be tracked, his whereabouts known at all times through the ‘Mark’ that will be rolled out before long. Many will be excited to accept this new life giving implant. Man will be healed of diseases the evil one has anchored him with. The promise of relief and freedom will dominate the airwaves. Man will no longer be inundated with ads for prescriptions to cure ills but the ‘Mark’ that promises rejuvenation from every illness. All will flock to receive this ‘Mark’ on the hand or forehead.

What isn’t being told is slavery to the Beast begins the moment the ‘Mark’ is applied/inserted. No longer are those who take the ‘Mark’ of the Beast able to repent. Those have freely given their soul to the Devil and sealed their eternal place in Hell.

Man has convinced himself that Hell is not that bad.

I tell you this, the Lake of Fire that rages in torment contains many gnashing their teeth with no relief. Sins never repented of happen to the sinner repeatedly, never stopping. Those who willfully tormented children in life, will find themselves the subject of the same torment by the demons in Hell. Like the movie ground hog day, it will never end.
There is no peace, joy, love, only torment.

Those who suffer on earth and take the ‘Mark’ to find relief will in a very short time find there is no relief when dealing with the diabolical.

Open your ears and hear Me now.

The ‘Mark’ not only has the ability to turn off pain but turn off the life of those who have taken it. Follow the rules, comply, or be turned off. Once turned off Hell awaits. Free will is gone.

The Devil is not playing and does not negotiate with those he has ‘Marked’.
Know your enemy the Devil roams about as a roaring lion seeking whom Do Not fall for the trap he will present shortly. All will be revealed in the very near future.Pray, seek My face, Read My word, Know My word.

Jesus

4 comments:

  1. Greeting faithful Sister of the Faith,
    Yes, powerful word. I was reading 2 Thess 2:11-12. and linked it to what Cherrie wrote. And it says; satans displayed all kinds of COUNTERFEIT miracles, sogns and wonders. As I said before, when I try to warn family and friends about all these false preachers, they look at me like I'm crazy, and I can almost see a fog around their eye's !. And I thought; when the lawless one comes and performs his magic, poeple will think that they have somehow skipped the Tribulation and entered right into the millennium!.... In fact I can tell you that many dont "really" believe in the Rapture or the Tribulation at all. It's like they refuse to look at it.
    I took this from a study page I found laying around from a study at the church I fled from !
    *Practical Syeps to Take
    *There is a learning phase in our lives as we embrace our identities as citizens of a new kingdom. ( ok I guess I can kind see that), but watch where this is going.
    *To function as a citizens of the kingdom of God, we must learn the language of the kingdom and the language of promise. (ok) here come the punch lines
    * God describes Himself as the " I AM'
    * We must learn to declare who WE are using the same truth !
    I mentioned that the big alarm that sent me leaving that church is people calling themselve " little g gods". I mentioned before abot K Copeland calling himself the "I AM".
    Now notice, the pastor doesnt come right out and say "we are to like Copeland did. But that is only because he is crafty enough not to put it on paper. But believe me, that is exactly what they want you to say.
    I think I'm loosing my family, and they dont want to hear about it !
    Oh Lord help us.

    Be blessed knowing the God alone is God and He is in complete control Sister.

    Oh by the way. it took a little looking but I found my way onto your blog. I did not recieve it as a regular email.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same problem getting to the blog, but it’s happened before so I knew how to find it- just have to remember to look!

      I had a thought about the earthquakes in NJ and in Taiwan- they are on almost exact opposite sides of the earth! I looked at them on a globe. Maybe hell is boiling over down there… anyway I found it interesting. Bev H

      Delete
    2. Oh my, Joe, that excerpt from the church's study guide made me want to puke. "declare who we are!?" I'll tell you who I am. I'm a degenerate sinner, a fallen human being, in desperate need of a Savior. I am nothing without Him.. it is in Him and through Him that I even exist and breathe. I am nothing. He is everything! Take that to your church!
      I'm so sorry about your family, Joe. Just keep praying for them. Sometimes it's best to stop telling them anything and let the Lord do the work. Hugs

      Delete
    3. Thanks Bev! Not sure what is going on with my blog being sent in email... so weird. I'll try to figure it out. I'm glad you found me anyway. And yes.. so crazy about the quakes! Yes, maybe hell is boiling over! Ha... getting ready to send out its demons for the Tribulation. We are out of here soon! Hugs

      Delete