Friday, April 26, 2024

The Finish Line is in Sight!

 Dear Greatly-Loved and Protected Jewels of the Lord!
 
This is the Word of the Lord for this week!
 
Then those who feared the Lord spoke to one another,
And the Lord listened and heard them;
So a book of remembrance was written before Him
For those who fear the Lord
And who meditate on His name.
“They shall be Mine,” says the Lord of hosts,
“On the day that I make them My jewels.
And I will spare them as a man spares his own son who serves him.”

Malachi 3:16-17
 
 Do you fear the Lord? That doesn't mean you are afraid of Him but rather that you revere Him, you worship Him and are in awe of Him. Do you meditate on Him and His Word?  Then you are His precious Jewel and He promises to spare you. 

It is a frightening world we live in right now. Everything around us seems to be falling apart, the economy, our health system, our government, our countries, world peace, the church!, and the morality and decency of humans. Violence, murder, anger and division are everywhere as the world teeters on the brink of a World War. Here the word of the Lord for those of us who are His jewels! 

“Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom"  Luke 12:32

Yes, you have a kingdom! You will rule and reign with Jesus IF you just hold fast to what you have, don't give up, don't give in, keep moving forward with Jesus!
 
Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown Revelation 3:11

We are going home soon, Saints! Do you realize how much Satan hates us? He can't stand the sight of us!  He knows we will soon be with Jesus in Heaven, a place he has been kicked out of, a place he can never return to again! There is no redemption offered him or his fallen ones, and he loathes us for that. So, is it any wonder you are feeling attacked lately? From all sides? Health, finance, friends, family? He's even tried to convince me lately that I'm not saved, that I'm not worthy to be raptured! He loves to bring up the sins of our past, doesn't he? There's always a measure of truth in his lies. No, none of us are worthy, all of us have fallen short of God's glory!  But we aren't worthy because of anything we've done or not done. We are only worthy because we KNOW Jesus and trust in Him!  

The finish line is in sight!  Keep moving! Even if you have to crawl!!  
Write those Left-behind letters and gather the information they will need, and keep telling those you love about Jesus.  Some may have their eyes opened and accept your words. Most will not. The Lord showed me that those people who continually listen to false prophets and pastors who tickle their ears, do so because they want to. Check out these verses from Jeremiah 14 in the Amplified version

Then I said, “Ah, Lord God! Behold, the prophets say to them, ‘You shall not see the sword, nor shall you have famine, but I will give you assured peace in this place.’ ”
And the Lord said to me, “The prophets prophesy lies in My name. I have not sent them, commanded them, nor spoken to them; they prophesy to you a false vision, divination, a worthless thing, and the deceit of their heart......16. For I will pour out their wickedness upon them and not on their false teachers only, for the people could not have been deceived except by their own consent.
v 13-16
 
Whatever you are going through and whatever is soon coming, remember the Lord is with you. He considers you a most precious son or daughter and his love for you knows no bounds. It's so large and full that we, as humans, cannot even begin to comprehend it! And if you dwell in His secret place, you will abide under His wings!  Psalm 91.  Remember Faith pleases the Lord. Believe in Him and His Word. But you have to know His Word in order to believe it and have your faith grow. The Bible is a fascinating book if you read it with the Holy Spirit as your guide. 

What's up with all the anti-semitism?
The main thing that shocked me this week was the level of anti-semitism in our own country and in particular in our universities. This didn't just happen overnight. They've been at this for years, indoctrinating our youth and dumbing them down. I saw a video of a protester who when asked what she was protesting, had no real idea. History repeats itself. This is quite reminiscent of Nazi Germany. 
 

Though it's anything but humorous, this short funny clip says it all. This is what our universities are doing to our children!


There's so much going on that I truly can't keep up with it all. I try to pick out the articles that connect with Biblical prophecy so I encourage you to peruse them below. Though it's often painfulto see the depravity of the world, it encourages me that the Lord is coming soon and it increases my faith to see that the Bible is TRUE.  Amazing. I'm hoping to put together a comprehensive list of end times prophecies that are coming true now for you to show your skeptical friends and family. I'd love your input, so if you have your own list, I'd love to see it!

It does appear that Israel is preparing for some sort of offensive move into Rafah at the end of the Passover week, but we shall see. In addition there are lots of drills, troop movements, and threats being made by nations on both sides... Russia,China,North Korea, Iran vs the West. We know WW3 will break out. The timing is up to the Lord. I'm also hearing famine is coming. Stock up on emergency food, yes, but more importantly stock up on your faith, for you know that God can rain down manna from heaven to feed you! 
 
A great shaking is coming, but those who have built their houses on the ROCK will not fall! 

If you don't know Jesus, it's still not too late! Click HERE to find out how to be saved.

Israel
 
 


 

War
 

The Beast Empire


Immorality/ Evil
 
Plagues
 
Famine/Economic collapse
the FDA now says the bird flu is in the cows... government is now preparing to kill the cows it wanted to kill for climate change... expect meat prices to skyrocket as they replace cows with bugs... every government agency needs to be shut down... before they fake another plandemic and cause even more damage 
 
Signs in the Sky
 
 
 
Apostasy

 
Earth Groaning

 


7 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing your list of end time prophecies to show skeptics! My 3 brothers mostly think I’m nuts. My oldest has a 26 year old son who is in the Army reserve but got called ( or volunteered- not sure) to go to Jordan and “defend” Israel. My nephew is not saved and I pray he will see God’s power ) and meet true Christians) while he is there. He says he flies drones and he may- but I told my brother God is defending Israel. 😁
    I too have been bombarded with distractions from the enemy- in my family ( Mom had a stroke- she’s home now and doing ok) and Christian friends lives( heart issues- vaccine?… and other illness) The enemy is hard at work! Even my husband has had some spiritual battles. God is good and He shows us He is with us!
    A couple of years ago I began to fast a certain amount of hours each day- mostly for my health but also with the coming famine in the back of my mind. I can now go 20 hours without food (only water and coffee) if necessary. We have some canned food including meat and a camp stove with propane bottles plus a wood stove and a fire pit outside if we need to cook without power. The thing I worry about is vigilantes trying to take over but I know God will protect and we may need to help others! Also when we are raptured there will be plenty for people left behind.
    Thanks again for all the info- I will look more closely at it in the next few days.
    Blessings,
    BevH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool that your Nephew is helping protect Israel! I will lift up a prayer for his safety and salvation while there. So sorry about your Mom.. and yes, I know many people who took the V suffering right now.. at least 3 from cancer. It's heartbreaking. But yes, no matter what is coming Bev, the Lord will protect us and what we have stored thus far will be used by our loved ones left behind. The Lord has already told me many in my family will be left behind. Breaks my heart, but it's their choice in the end. He has also told me they will get saved going through at least the first half of the Tribulation! So praise His Name!!

      Delete
    2. That’s comforting for you to know about your family.. I know some of my stubborn relatives most likely will be against the AC and government during the Tribulation! I will continue to pray for them.
      BevH

      Delete
  2. That Olympics pic was concerning back when it aired, but it was explained away as England's dark gothic side, and that made it "okay" I guess. I've seen others with corona images on the top of the stadium and wonder how people can be so blind. But the Bible says the darkness cannot comprehend. That's why we all need the Light of the World to see and understand. And I agree about satan whispering to us that we aren't saved. We must remember and stand on God's promises, and He promises to never leave us or forsake us. He promises we were made worthy through His Son Jesus. Repeat God's promises over the whispers. And believe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, Katy. His promises and true and trustworthy. Faith is so important in these last days!

      Delete
  3. Greetings Faithful writer of the Most High God,
    What a beautiful pic and Rev 1 script to start off with ! And the Malachi 3 om those who fear. There are few left who hold the fear of the Lord in high regard. The church today has no reverence for God and throw around His Holy name like a play toy ! Romans 3 there is no fear of the Lord before their eyes.
    Funny you mention the crown in Rev 3. I had a bit of a rough week for I post I made about Copeland and the word of faith/prosperity gospel. They asked for proof, which I gave then, but they would still not believe (whats new). But as I was praying about this, this morning before I read you post, I saw the a group of cute little mice from the Disney movie. One of them was clothed in a royal robe and a crown that were way to big for his little body. As the mouse with the crown was speaking to his subjects the robe and crown kept slipping off his head ( remember the Time cover pic of Trump I showed you ?). So as the mouse was speaking, his attendees who worshipped him would keep rushing up and straightening the crown back on his head. They kept doing this over and over. Sounds funny right,. But apply this to the great crowds of the jester king who follow these false preachers around in the churches today. * Mice can produce between five and 10 litters per year
    A typical female mouse can birth between five and 10 litters per year. She can mate immediately after giving birth, meaning mice can birth a second litter in as little as 25 days after the first. This cycle continues until the mouse dies. ! Wow, no wonder the deception grows so fast among church. Wolves in mice clothing !
    And Amen to Jer 14. When I provided proof to the skeptics they still did not believe, because as you say, they didnt want to. Those who questioned me I had always thought were true Christians. Well versed in the word. But when the Lord opened my eye's to the deep deception, I could clearly see that just because they can recite the word, they cannot interpret the word correctly, no matter how long and hard they try. There will always be some of us who see beyond the veil. How can they claim to know our Holy God, and have a total lack of fear and reveance for His name. They use it in the most severe blaspamy.

    Oh my the funny little video of the father and his daughter going off to college brought on an allergy attack that drenched my eye's ! Oh my Lord, what have we become ?

    And all this while the world has it's finger on a hair trigger of disaster.

    All we can do is warn, God didnt force His perfect will on anyone, and neither should we. But He has given us the most perfect gift, the power of prayer and the Holy Spirit.

    May you stand close to Him and the faith He has given us. Be Blessed Sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great analogy of the mice! Love it, Brother. These pastors do act like kings and prophets and priests but they preach a false Gospel, yet to their "subjects" they can do no wrong. The deception is so thick, there are days I can feel it in the air! But like you said, we can't do anything about it.. .but God can with our prayers and the power of the Holy Spirit. We never stop praying for our lost and lukewarm loved ones and friends! Never. God is mighty to save!! I believe that with all my heart.
      Glad you liked the video of the daughter going off to "college" ! My husband and I were laughing so hard... but the worst part is? It's actually true in the metaphorical sense.
      Have a great week, Brother. Keep your eyes on our coming King!

      Delete