Friday, September 13, 2024

Homeward Bound!

Dear End-times Remnant of the Most High,

Who said living at the very end of time would be easy?  In fact, if things were really easy right now, I'd start to wonder if we were at the end. But the world is crumbling around us, and it seems to be happening with rapid speed. Trouble is, not much of what is going on is reported to the majority of the public. 

For instance, do people know that the World Economic Forum admitted that Covid was a test of obedience to the rapidly forming New World Order? Also, did you know that the IMF said that CBDCs (Digital currency) will be used to create a surveillance state? What about Turkey calling for an Islamic Alliance (can you say Caliphate?) to come against Israel? Or that the International court of Justice declared Israel's occupation of Palestine Illegal or that the PA is drafting a UN resolution to remove all Jews from Judea Samaria? Did you know a full scale War Plan was submitted to the US by Israel for an attack on Lebanon, which I'm told will be in a matter of days?

Also apparently NATO was caught launching an attack against Russia from within Finland. Sweden announced it is in a Pre-War phase. The UK and USA approve long-range attacks into Russia, and Russia says it will consider that an act of war and will bring China onboard if attacked. 

In addition, they continue to unleash a plethora of diseases and plagues upon us, Dengue fever, EEE, Bird Flu, Monkey Pox even while Moderna confirms that the Covid mRNA vaccine causes cancer. As if that weren't bad enough, Australian scientists provide evidence of nanotech and graphene oxide in the vaccine. Lovely.  

CBDCs are coming. 159 Nations adopt a new digital global currency with BRICS. This marks the end of the dollar and our economy. Then we have active shooters everywhere and immigrant gangs eating our pets. And yes, it's true, despite what the ABC "fact checkers" say.

Did you know that our police officers have received a "UFO Handbook," detailing government and Pentagon findings on extraterrestrial activity and warning about a possible coming deception to cover up the rapture? Whoops I meant an invasion.

I won't even go into all the quakes and storms and queers. Yes, I said queers. Sorry, I grew up in the 70s

All of the above news is listed in articles below, along with many other items of interest, pictures and videos. Regarding videos, it occurred to me that they don't come across in email, so if I mention a video and you want to see it, click over to the blog.

I guess what I'm trying to get across is how close we are to going home!  I'm still believing it's this year. So, buckle up, buttercup, we are in for the biggest drop of all on this roller coaster, right before the ride ends. 

Back to how hard it is to live in this time period right before the Tribulation. Thus far, none of the above things impact me directly except for prices of gas and food. The hardest attacks come in the form of family and friends, but isn't it just like satan to attack things that tug at our heart? I'm learning to recognize his voice right away, whereas before I used to listen to it, mull it over. Now, I rebuke it right away. Satan's voice will bring guilt, condemnation, sorrow, pain, loss, and confusion, whereas the voice of our Lord Jesus brings hope, joy, love, and peace. I can tell you that last night I was up at 3am with my mind racing about a particular problem that has broken my heart. I want so badly to try and fix this problem I'm having with a family member, but I've been struggling with what to say and do and yet, I only want to follow the Lord's leading. In other words, I was putting so much pressure on myself to do the right thing to fix it, that I was driving myself nuts. But in the darkness of my bathroom, the Lord spoke so clearly to my heart that He was going to fix this problem with or without me. That He knows my desire to help and follow His lead, and He will use me if need be, but that in the end, He is the one fighting this battle!  And winning! I felt like a huge weight had lifted from my shoulders. I thanked Him and went back to bed and my clock said 3:33. The Trinity three times!  It's always been a sort of "wink" between me and Jesus. I don't know if that helps anyone out there, but I felt compelled to share it.

On a positive note, I've been studying the month of Elul (which is the current Hebrew month), it's meaning and things Jews ritually did during this month. I'm also studying the Olive harvest.  I hope to put this together for my Monday post for both knowledge and encouragement. But just as a teaser, during the month of Elul it is said that the "King is in the field"

 Found this on Chabad.org. Before a king enters his city, its inhabitants go out to greet him and receive him in the field. At that time, anyone who so desires is granted permission [and can]6 approach him and greet him. He receives them all pleasantly, and shows a smiling countenance to all . .

ALSO, and this is huge

The name “Elul” is an acronym for the biblical phrase  ani ledodi vedodi li “I am my Beloved’s, and my Beloved is mine."  From Song of Solomon, which is all about the Bride of Christ and the Rapture

My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feedeth among the lilies.
Song of Solomon 2:16

This post is getting long now, so please tune in Monday for the rest of this fascinating study! 

Now, may the Lord of all Creation surround you and your family with His mighty, loving arms and may He flood you with His being, fill you with joy and peace, heal and deliver you as you wait for His glorious return!

The Debate I didn't watch it. I have very little interest in politics these days because I believe it's all a show from both sides. I also believe it doesn't really matter who is elected because the Global Satanic Elite will have their way. Why? Because God's Word says so. The book of Revelation describes the coming Beast Empire and what happens in the 7 year Tribulation in great detail, and we know it's close because of all the signs Jesus, the prophets and apostles told us to look for are here now. 

However, I did hear that Harris was wearing (and there are pictures to prove it) wireless NOVA H1 Audio earrings through which, I'm sure, she received play by play instructions and information. But I digress. Of course. Did we expect anything else? After the Debate, Fact-checking on what Harris said

There are prophecies from reliable prophets that Trump with be imprisoned and/or possibly murdered. So, I ask you all to pray for him. For his salvation number 1 and then for his safety. Let the Lord's will be done. I have ceased praying for my country. It is Babylon and now will face God's judgement, but I do pray for my brothers and sisters who live here, and that the Lord would save more and more each day. 

 Solar Eclipse will occur during Rosh Hashana


Just a little health information to help you 

Israel (Daniel 9:24-27, Joel 3:16-17, Romans 11, Matthew 24:15-21)


War (Matthew 24:6, Mark 13:7, Daniel 9:26)

 Putin on potential use of western long-range weapons against Russia: "This would mean that NATO countries, the United States, and European nations are at war with Russia."

PUTIN DIRECT WARNING: ALLOWING UKRAINE TO USE LONG-RANGE MISSILES SUPPLIED BY THE WEST "MEANS NATO IS AT WAR WITH RUSSIA"

The growing military cooperation between Russia and Iran is a security threat to Ukraine, Europe and the Middle East, - The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine 




The Beast Empire (Daniel 7:23-26, Revelation 17:8-18, Daniel 2:41-45, Revelation 13)






Plagues and Vaccines (Revelation 6:8, 9:18-20, Luke 21:11)

Here's the Link to the above scientific abstract

Here's the link to the video from the above Whistleblower Scientists

See Video blow showing under a microscope robotic arms creating complex nanostructures in the blood of the Vaccinated




Famine/Economic Collapse 
(Revelation 6:5-6, Revelation 13:16-17, Matthew 24:7, Luke 21:11)


Immorality/Evil/Chaos/Violence (2 Timothy 3:1-5, Matthew 24:37, 2 Peter 2)




Apostasy (1 Tim 4:1-3, Matthew 24:11,24 , 2 Peter 2:1, 2 Thessalonians 2:11)
A new kind of chaplain is helping people deal with "climate grief"

Persecution (Micah 7, 2 Timothy 3:12, Matthew 24:9-10, Revelation 6:9-10)
Earth Groaning (Matthew 24:7, Luke 21:11, Romans 8:19-22)

Signs in the Sky (Luke 21:11, Acts 2:19)

US police forces are reportedly preparing for potential UFO and alien encounters. Officers have received a "UFO Handbook," detailing government and Pentagon findings on extraterrestrial activity. The handbook also includes personal reports from officers, describing sightings of triangular green lights and incidents where aliens were allegedly present at scenes. 

8 comments:

  1. Oh good to know re cancer fruits - we eat figs and peaches along with every other fruit - I agree sunscreen is bad even though our Australian sun is fierce but I am in my seventies and never had a skin cancer and I will never have a mammogram - you would have to be insane to squash your breasts then pump radiation into them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was surprised at the fruits too. I love figs, but don't get them very often. When I was young, there was no such thing as sunscreen, yet I survived in Florida! Blessings

      Delete
  2. Wow, I just now finished most of the article links you provided, and I know I’ll go back to read more. Thank you again for all the work you do! I love reading all the crazy things going on in this world because like you, and most of us are saying, “we’re getting so close!” I’m totally hung up on California and the insane amount of earthquakes currently happening. It seems like any moment the “big one” they’ve been anticipating for years, will finally happen. And when this happens, I think it will be a domino effect of chaos and shakings. And we all need to be very prepared with extra nonperishable foods, supplies because what’s happening with Russia, and all these countries, including U.S., supplying long range missiles, and all this talk of nuclear weapons….it can get ugly fast. Don’t wait, try to buy non perishable foods for a minimum of one month, preferably three. May God be with everyone in these times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome. I'm glad someone is getting something out of the articles. Yes, my state has been rolling and shaking these days. I do believe (and it's been prophesied) that a huge one well over 9 will hit off the coast of Oregon/Washington, which might trigger one here. I don't worry about such things. I'm in my Savior's hands. I agree we need to be prepared. I believe there will be a short time when these things start to kick off that we will be here to witness and bring in the final harvest. It can't hurt to have extra food, water, and flashlights on hand. Even so, the Lord takes care of his own. Blessings!

      Delete
  3. Hi MaryLu, I am looking forward to the post on the month of Elul. I wanted to share something that struck me as interesting. I love the book of Nehemiah and read it frequently. The wall was completed, the building project was finished on the 25th of Elul.

    Nehemiah 6:15 (NIV) So the wall was completed on the twenty-fifth of Elul, in fifty-two days.

    Jesus has been building His Church. The Bible says we are living stones joined together.

    1 Peter 2:4-5 (NIV) 4 As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by humans but chosen by God and precious to him-- 5 you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

    It makes me wonder if the building project, the Church, will be completed in the month of Elul. Once the full number of people have come in the church will be taken up.

    Thank you for all you do to warn and encourage people. I am sure it is not easy but it is a beautiful act of worship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this! I hadn't connected the dots on this yet. I will add it to my post. Blessings!

      Delete
  4. Greetings diligent Daughter of the Lord.
    This was really good Sister. You made me work a little on some of these words I had to look up :)
    Caliphate ; _ _ political - religious successor to Islamic prophet Mohammed and leader of the entire Islamic world. ! I have watched a few teachings about Islam lately to better educate myself of their beliefs. It seems this is their exact intention to take over and rule the world. I recemtly had a discussion with a woman who claims to be a Christian, but id really a universalist. She stated that Christianity is not the largest religion in the world, and she states, according to facts finder ! But I looked that up from several sources and found; Christianity is about one third largerthan any other religion in the world. ( although facts finder could be right if you were to take all the fake Christians out of the equation). However, the sources I looked at stated that Islam is the fastest growing religion, and if it keeps up the pace would be the largest soon. Scary thought !

    Also looked up BRICS, another dangerous alliance !

    I did chuckle at the queers remark :) , QSQ (quakes, storms and queers) !

    I agree that the biggest, at least the most hurtful are the attacts from our own family members ! It is crushing at times. Im of the thought that the biggest enemy is not from outside the church, but from within. So is it Satan causing the trouble or the Lord ? Is Satan used by God to seperate the wheat from the chaff ? I dont know. Luke 12: 51 Do you think I came to bring peace upon the earth ? No, I tell you, but division. From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two, and two against three. Or is it like Job where God allows Satan to hurt ? I wrestele with this at times.

    Love that God winks at you, thank you for sharing that beautiful thought ;)

    Floored me again with Elul,
    King in the field, floored me ! Oh my, I could hear His footsteps.
    I mentioned that the only thing I watch on TV is old Westerns. In particular, Wagon Train, which you will often see scenes of the people praying to God for deliverance from storms, being thankful for their food, and praising God for deliverance. In one scene there was a woman who had lost everything during the journey west, and she sat crying, she asked where is God in all this. The Scout for the train was sitting with her and said there is an old saying amongst people crossing the prairies, they say " there is God, just out yonder, just over there ".!
    Hmm, isnt there an old Gospel somg like that ? " I'm just a goin, over yonder, Im just a goin no more to roam" ?

    May the Good Lord bless you Sister for blessing us today. May He guide us all and keep us strong in our faith and praise to the Holy Name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Master.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brother, My husband did extensive studies on Islam and yes, it is their goal to subjugate the world under Allah. They give you an option to convert or be beheaded. And many are infiltrating not only Europe but here. They pretend to be peaceful and then when the call comes, they turn violent. I do believe Islam is the fastest growing religion... they have tons of children!
      I remember that old show Wagon Train. So many like it back in the day where the families prayed and fathers were good men, etc. I think of Little House on the Prairie too, among others, Father knows best, Leave it to Beaver. What a shame they have perverted TV shows. I'm always astounded at how children talk back to their parents on some of these new shows.
      Anyway, blessings to you and yours, Joe!.

      Delete