Hello again, dear precious Children of the Most High!
I'm dropping in to give you a brief word from the Lord that He keeps bugging me to post. It's short and sweet and may be something he has impressed upon you as well.
I don't know about you, but it's easy for me to fall into the trap of comparing myself with others. I do it with my writing career, which never ends well. But I also do it with my fellow Christians.
I was discussing this with the Lord the other day. So many believers out there are having dreams and vision, getting prophetic words from the Lord, witnessing or partaking in healing and deliverances... some are even visiting heaven! There are even records of Christians raising the dead. So, I was asking the Lord why I don't do similar things. Yes, I've had one or two dreams and once I sent a band of demons packing. But overall, my Christian walk seems to be more one of trudging uphill, dying to self, and trying to hear from the Lord. Can you relate?
Well, the Lord did respond to me regarding this. He reminded me that Faith is the one thing God values most. All throughout Scripture, Faith was the one thing God rewarded most in both the Old and New Testament. Faith, a believe that God is who He says He is and is faithful to His Word. And of course Faith in His Son.
But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Hebrews 11:6
So when a Christian lays hands on the sick and they get well. When they cast out a demon or get a prophetic word that comes true. Or maybe they have an out of body experience and visit heaven, or they preform some other miracle, yes, it takes faith to do those things. But after witnessing and perhaps engaging in such incredible miracles, it doesn't take as much faith to continue to believe in God. Why? Because they have seen firsthand the mighty power of God and His Word!
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1
Remember Faith is believing in things not seen. So someone like myself who hasn't witnessed many of these things has more faith then someone who has. Why? Because I still believe without seeing.
And God rewards Faith. The more faith we have, the more the reward. Remember doubting Thomas? He would not believe until he put his finger in the nail holes in Jesus's hand.
Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” John 20:29
Now, I'm not saying that Christians who see or perform miracles don't have faith. Of course they do! They have incredible faith and that faith helps them continue in the work God has called them. But their faith is based in part on what they have physically seen. This is not a bad thing and necessary I'm sure for them to continue in their calling.
I believe the Lord was trying to tell me in His own way that even though He hasn't called me to do all those things (at least not yet) with my strong faith comes great reward. We all can only do what the Lord anoints us to do and we all have a task. So, even if we don't do miracles in Jesus's name, it is our strong faith that will receive the equal reward.
So, if you're like me, I hope that encourages you!
Funny story. I have this blog post all set up to post automatically on a certain date. It's my What happens when you're left behind post. The first sentence basically says that I've left the Earth. I wrote it several years ago and keep pushing the publish date forward and forward. I think I set it back in early August to post on Sept 25, thinking... No way we will still be here! Ha.
I woke up in a cold sweat Tuesday night around 2 Am thinking it was going to post that day. I had completely forgotten the date I had set. I would be mortified if it went out and everyone freaked out that they had missed the rapture!!
So I leapt from bed and ran to turn on my computer.... Thank God it was set for Friday, so I changed the date again. I couldn't get back to sleep after that. Crazy Author!
Before I go, I'm going to share this sermon from Jamie Walden. It's not about end times or the rapture, but my goodness.... it touched me deeply. If you struggle thinking God loves you or you struggle with insecurity or guilt, and you often feel God is angry at you or doesn't love you, please Watch THIS SERMON
I do not know when the rapture is. I'm still watching all the signs. The Lord will come at His appointed time, so keep watching and keep growing in Him!
Also, I sense the Lord wants me to start posting some of my old posts. I have hundreds on here, so I may try and repost the ones the Lord leads me to.
I hope you all are well and still looking up! But more than that, that you are still walking with Jesus in a close relationship and growing in Him daily!
.

Good to hear from you again!
ReplyDeleteI have often thought about whether I have “enough” faith or if I am missing something entirely! This encourages me.
I would enjoy rereading any of your posts!
Blessings! BevH
Thank you, Bev!! I'm glad the message blessed you!
DeleteHello Sister in Christ,
ReplyDeleteGlad to see another post after a month of inactivity. Even though I am overseas, fortunately I can still use my own cellular data to visit your blog and other watchman sites.
Even though it is a bit less convenient, I am still finding time to pray to the Lord daily, even though it is generally during the night just before bedtime.
I have to say this, but I woke up from a nap just a short while ago, and interestingly, I was responding to a new post from you, and to my amazement, this is your first post since a month ago that I am commenting on. Perhaps it is a sign from the Lord that He wants me to check your blog for new content? I believe it is, so Praise the Lord!
I am not able to check the news as efficiently over here, but I heard Saudi Arabia has supposedly been dragged into the Middle East War, with Houthi militants launching assaults, and MBS has reportedly reached out to Trump for aid, only to be rejected along with Turkey that also refused to provide support. Some believers suggest this could bring MBS to an impasse in which joining the Abraham Accords, which Trump has desperately tried to persuade him to do, may be the only way to restore relations. Could this be another prophetic sign to be fulfilled in due time?
Per our calendar, Rosh Hashanah was back on the 12th and Yom Kippur was a couple days ago, and we are still here. However, the Essenes Calendar shows Yom Kippur to be tomorrow on the 25th with Sukkot being on the 30th, followed by Shemini Atzeret and the Eighth Day on 10/07 and 10/08. Some watchmen put these dates as the latest for the Rapture, and some also feel that if we are still here this year, there may need to be some serious recalculation to the current notion of the Tribulation being Fall this year to Fall 2033.
I also realized next year Israel will turn 79 on a Friday (May 14), which interestingly is the same day when the original birth of Israel took place in 1948. Not sure if this may have any bearing, but thought it was interesting to note.
I only watched a little bit of Pastor Walden’s sermon, and as usual, it touches your soul deeply. If only there are more true watchmen of the Lord like him, then we could find truth a bit more easily amidst all the deception and falsity right now.
Thanks Sister for this new post and hope your latest novel has been selling well. I also look forward to reading some of your old posts, most which I have not gotten to read prior to my transformation last year. Peace and Blessings from a Brother in Christ.
Greetings, Brother, Enjoy your time overseas, and be safe! Yes, I'm aware of all the happenings in the world, although I try not to focus on them too much. And there are three calendars I'm following... so we shall see if any of them are accurate or if the Lord will come or start the tribulation on His own timeline! We wait, watch and pray! Blessings to you!
DeleteGreetings Holy Messenger of God,
ReplyDeleteWelcome back to this blog with your new post. I was hoping you be posting again since I have been keeping track of the signs but reading your posts have made them much simpler to analyze.
Sometimes I feel worried when I inadvertently commit sin due to falling into temptation or losing my emotions, but I pray to the Lord for forgiveness and despite the repetition of certain sins, I pray that He would be understanding since I feel I am vulnerable to temptation and sin as long as I am in still this mortal, corrupted state, as we all are. I believe that if we are sealed the Holy Spirit, our salvation is secure, provided we still walk faithfully in the Lord and try our best to withstand sin. However, falling into sin does not rescind our being taken in the Rapture, even though we repent every time we sin?
I read there is a major storm turned Category 5 hurricane named Polo set to get close to Southern California by this coming weekend. What made this prominent was that it turned from a tropical storm to a hurricane-force storm within 24 hours, and since no hurricane has ever made landfall in California, meteorologists are watching this one very closely. Could the intensity and frequency of this and the numerous earthquakes this year be now viewed as pre-wrath judgments from God rather than natural disasters?
I remember you noted about sending a post that is planned to go out post-Rapture, but perhaps you may move it to sometime for the last three months of the year? There has not been much indicators of November and December being potential months, aside from the Noahide Conference and Azovmena prophecy (both in November though the latter cannot be confirmed), and Hanukkah in December.
If we happen to still be here next year, I tend to think we may leave within the first half of the year, for the Fall may be late and could drastically impact the commonly-held belief that the Tribulation has to be seven years ending with the Second Coming in Fall 2033.
Today is also a year since the failed Rapture prediction by Joshua, and yet there are those who still trust him completely, with some thinking it may be have been the start of the Tribulation but not in the way we hoped. I still find it false since the Daniel Covenant has not been signed by the AC and the Third Temple has not even started construction.
Stay strong in the Lord Sister for I tend to believe the Rapture may happen before this year ends at the earliest, and sometime hopefully not too long into next year at the latest. Blessings and Come Quickly Lord Jesus!
Greetings! No, falling into sin but quickly repenting does not exclude you from the Rapture. It's all about your heart. If you purposely sin, thinking.. "oh, I will repent later." then that is not the right attitude. We all sin every day... but as we grow in the Lord those sins should become less and less as the Holy Spirit works in our hearts. And actually sin will become completely repulsive to us. We will hate it as much as the Lord does and refrain from it as much as possible. Those who are rapture ready are not perfect and can still be struggling with sin, but they are people who love the Lord with all their hearts, do their best to obey Him, are led by His Spirit, and who have no idols ahead of Him.
DeleteI still have hope the Lord will come this year, but if not, next Spring looks promising. Honestly, I can't believe people are even talking about that false prophet Joshua. People need to read their Bible and stop listening to everyone and his brother on You tube.
Blessings to you and yours!!!! Receive the love of Jesus. He loves you more than you can ever comprehend.
HI MaryLu, I so agree. Though gifted with a prayer language, I am not one who operates in or experiences the other supernatural works of God. But. I continue to believe in faith that He does still do these things. That we can still pray in confidence for them, that His plans and purposes are beyond my figuring out, that while to my mind my life contributes nothing to His Kingdom, He has purpose, even in that. I am convinced that the only "work" I can present to Him in heaven is faith (which, frankly, He gives us anyway) and the only crown to receive is the crown of righteousness, given to those longing for His appearing. Haven't watched Jamie's sermon yet, but look forward to it. The way I know He loves me? Because I love Him, and we can't love Him but that He loves us first. Blessings, dear sister, as we keep the watch.
ReplyDeleteHi Judy, a prayer language is very very important! You are allowing the Holy Spirit to pray through you for a multitude of things you can not even realize. Very powerful. But yes, it's easy when comparing ourselves with others, to start thinking we aren't doing much for God's Kingdom. But He knows our hearts and that we make ourselves available for whenever He needs us! Amen to that Scripture! Blessings back at ya!
DeleteGood Day Blessed Warrior in the Lord,
ReplyDeleteIt is great to see you posting again, and it would definitely benefit to visit old posts so we can remind ourselves of how much the signs are showing from a godly perspective. Will you be posting them every now and then or only when the Lord leads?
Very noteworthy to indicate that God values faith above all else. Yes we would still stumble and sin, but if our faith is unwavering amidst trials, I believe God will be very pleased with that. May we remind ourselves of this whenever we go through something stressful, distressing, or bitter? After all, doesn’t Oscar Wilde’s quote come to mind: “what often seems like bitter trials to us might be blessings in disguise?”
Additionally, wouldn’t remembering Job’s experience be relatable to us in which he lost everything yet remained faithful to God and was rewarded with so much more in the end?
I saw an interesting claim from a watchman site that I felt led to bring up: recent hurricanes/storms in the Atlantic have specific names, with Leah being one of them for 2026, and it was noted on a weather site that the next storm is named, you guessed it, Rachel. Since Jacob was first given Leah and had to labor for an extra 7 years before finally marrying Rachel, could that be a foretelling sign the Rapture may be close considering how these two names are close to each other in the same year?
I saw on the Essenes calendar that Yom Kippur is today; however, I noticed that the Full Moon is set to appear on Saturday the 26th. Considering how the moon’s visibility plays a role in determining when Rosh Hashanah starts, some Believers think that may be the actual Feast of Trumpets instead of last week the 16th per the Essenes calendar. If this is reasonable, I think October might also be a very high watch month as well, especially with a number of watchmen claiming the timing is off by a month. Do you believe there is some merit to this?
Another watchman site suggests that after the midterm elections in November is when things may really start to look dark considering Trump’s now-deranged stance, especially with constantly threatening to annihilate the Iranian regime and nation. It is right around when the Noahide Laws conference takes place, and I wonder if it is coincidental or not.
Have you seen the YouTube Channel Godaminute? I have not seen the videos from that channel too often, but I heard there is a video saying that 2027-2034 may be the true Tribulation period, especially how Psalm 127-134 have some connection to it, which I faintly recall you posted about it at one point before. Based on this, it may seem credible we could finally be home within a year’s time, hopefully even sooner. What are your thoughts?
Have a blessed day Sister and keep looking up. Much gratitude and Maranatha!
I often wonder how faithful I would be in Job's shoes! But yes, we lean on the Lord's strength to remain faithful during trials.... God will only allow trials to come our way for our good and His glory. Hard to remember while you're going through them.
DeleteI had not seen that about the hurricane names, but I really don't put much credence on things like that. Is God winking at us? I have no idea.
There are so many calendars and so many predictions! I honestly have zero clue. I would think the Essene calendar might be the most accurate, but it doesn't seem to link up with the new moon, so no idea. Are we a month off? No clue. I stopped watching all these crazy end times videos and yes, I used to watch GodAMinute now and then. Just remember these people have been wrong more than they've been right. Best to just keep your eyes on Jesus and cultivate your walk with Him. He's the only one who truly knows the timing.
Sorry, the Lord has me off on other tasks, and I'm not really focusing on the rapture.
Blessings to you and yours!
Greetings Preciuous Daughter of the King of Kings !
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear from you Sis. Love the thought here.
When I first got saved, I should say delivered from hell and saved, my old Pastor friend came to a lake and baptized me "in the name of Jesus"! That little church was honest and filled with the power of the Holy Spirit, yet those beautiful folks were very humble before God. I saw just a few real healings there. But what I saw most was the love for one another that caused us to pray earnestly for one another, help one another, and genuine caring for each other. The Pastor told me he prayed for a man one-time who was dead from an accident in a factory where he worked, and the man got up. Where ever I went with him, we always had to witness to someone. One day at a restaurant we were just about ready to give thanks for the food when the very tall and lovely waitress suddenly came back to our table. The Pastor put his catcher mitt sized hand out to her and said; we were just about ready to pray, would you pray with us, when she touched his hand she fell so fast on her knee's it was shocking. We prayed, she cried, and the Spirit came upon her. Amazing. But that was the norm with this old Pastor. I know I've told you a lot about him. Tears in my eyes just thinking about him. I know he's been talking Pauls ear of for about 6 years now :)
When his son took the church over, he destroyed much of what his father served so diligently to build. So we left !
I wound up in a church that seemed so wonderfully full of the Spirit. I was on all the prayer, prophecy, doing bible studies and ran mens fellowship. I was never comfortable with the way the pastor used scripture. I started to notice that with all the pomp and glory scenes, there was really no power there. I could go on and on about all the facades. I left. And I was really confused for sometime about it all, almost depressed. I prayed and prayed, and finally the Lord said, ok now, go and study. And I did . I put my all into searching out why Christians who seemed to love God so much, had to try to cover for Him ? Or were they just really deceived ?
All this caused my faith to be tested, but I never faltered. I questioned, but never doubted God could do what ever He saw fit to do. And I trust that.
To be honest I do not believe maybe 10% of those who claim healing and prophecy out there. I'm starting to believe that God is holding back His hand, which to me only say's that He is getting ready to do something big.
Brother Joe, yes, you've told me about this wonderful man of God. The church you described is just the one I'm looking for... it reminds me of the Early Church in the first 100 years or so after Jesus resurrected. Now, I don't recognize most churches.
DeleteI loved the story of the waitress!! Wow. Sounds like the Holy Spirit was very strong on this man and he boldly told the Gospel in Love. Think of how the world would be if we were all like that?
I know it was a difficult time for you when you left that church. But from what I see, the Lord has raised up a mighty man of God in you! And He's using you in many ways.
I do believe the reason we don't see many miracles here in the US is a lack of faith. Most Christians don't even believe in miracles anymore, let alone are filled with the Spirit. It's a sad state of affairs!
Blessings, Bro!
I love the analogy of Heb 11 by emphasizing, the real faith is in the unseen !
ReplyDelete1 Peter 1: 7so that the proven character of your faith—more precious than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may result in praise, glory, and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ. 8 Though you have not seen Him, you love Him; and though you do not see Him now, you believe in Him and rejoice with an inexpressible and glorious joy, 9now that you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls.…
Oh, and you cracked me up with your auto post!
Christs peace !
Yes! That's a great verse too!! Thanks... Yea.. I haven't set the new date yet. I'm getting old and I don't want to forget it! LOL
Delete