Sunday, January 4, 2009

And the winners are!


Everybody who left a comment during last week's contest!

After my wonderful Christmas and nice Holiday break, I'm feeling rather generous! So, if the following people would contact me ASAP with your address (marylu_tyndall@yahoo.com), I'd love to send you a free copy of The Red Siren. The only thing I ask in return is if you like it, please either leave a review online at Amazon or Christianbook.com or Barnes and Noble, or tell all your friends.
Tracy
Rae Byuel
RebornButterfly
Chloe
Lucie
Jessica
Lisa
Carole

And for everyone who participated in the contests in December, thank you so much for your comments and your interest! I hope you all have a great 2009!

3 comments:

  1. aww thank you!
    i've sent an email to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo much!You are so kind and generous.I sent you A email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was totally unexpected and I thank you so much, MaryLu! I just sent you an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete