Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Off to Christian Book Expo!!

I'm leaving early tomorrow for Dallas and won't return until Monday Afternoon. For those of you who can make it, I'm very excited to meet you! I also wanted to mention that my publisher is offering a free copy of The Red Siren for the first 20 people who come to visit me during my signing times. And everyone else after that receives a 20% off coupon for the Barbour book store. So, come early!

This should be an awesome event! I'm hoping to visit some of my favorite authors as well. And attend some great seminars including a guided tour of Heaven and Hell and a panel discussion from the country's best Christian apologetics experts expounding the truth of the gospel.

If possible, I hope to blog about it while I'm there. I'm bringing my camera just in case.
God bless you and have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I loved meeting you "In person" this weekend!

    ReplyDelete