Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Winner of The House on Grosvenor Square!


Is Little Eagle! Thanks to all who entered. If you didn't win, I encourage you to run out and pick up this book. It's so fun and charming, and before you know it, you'll be swept away to Regency London. And who doesn't want to do that? We could all use a break from this crazy world.

Speaking of crazy, I've been crazy busy this past week trying to finish up the first draft of The Raven Saint, while also going over the Galleys for The Blue Enchantress. The galleys are the final version of the book laid out in the exact page format they will appear in print. I have one last chance to look over the book and make any last minute changes. Even though I'm pretty tired of the story by this point (having read it over at least 4 times), I need to pay particular attention as I read through it.

Also crazy is this California weather. Last weekend we had two days over 100 degress. This week it's barely gotten above 70. Just when I got out my t-shirts and shorts... now I'm back to jeans and sweaters.

Anyway, I'm hoping to post a little blurb tomorrow about Israel. I'm very concerned about what I see going on over there.

Many blessings to you all!






No comments:

Post a Comment