Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Reenactment of the War of 1812 - Fort McHenry

I took this video with my camera, but it's pretty awesome. I tried to load it on here my blog, but it was too big! So I put it on my website. And I have no idea how to edit it. It's about 15 mintues long, but at least stay until one of the cannons fires. It's pretty cool. Well, of course, I think so ! You can hear my voice in the background. I'm the one saying "awesome" a lot! Yes, I'm from California, and yes, I'm a big kid at heart. Enjoy!

http://www.mltyndall.com/BattleRenactment.html

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Nancy. I had a blast being there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the coolest video. Did you know who some of those boys were? Well, I really liked it and yes of course it is awesome like on so many levels. :)

    ReplyDelete