Friday, August 6, 2010

Surrender the Heart winners!

Kim and Tiffany!!   Congratulations, Ladies!  And my heartfelt thanks to everyone else who took the time to read these posts and comment. Honestly I wish I could have given a book away to everyone of you!!! And that's the truth. But I only have so many copies from my publisher.

Anyway, I bet you want to know the answer, right? Well, as most of you guessed, it was C
"We shall see, Captain Noah." 

For those that didn't win, I truly hope I've piqued your interest enough to go out and buy the book. If you do, I'd love to know your opinion of the story of Marianne and Noah.

This week I'm in the process of submitting new story ideas to my publisher for the next series I'll be working on.  As soon as I give them two or three to select from, I'll be starting to write Surrender the Dawn, book three in the Surrender to Destiny series. That book is due in January 2011. That may seem like a long time, but actually, it's a rather short time to write a full length novel. Especially with the holidays tossed in the mix. But God has always been faithful, and I've never missed a deadline.
As soon as I have a new contract, I'll be posting about what my next series will be about.

Thank you all for participating in Surrender the Heart month!  You are all such a blessing to me!!!
Have a wonderful weekend.

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read the second installment in this series! And I can't wait to read whatever other series you come out with!
    God Bless!

    Amber Minnehan
    amberminnehan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your books are fantastic. It'll be exciting to see what the new series ideas will be...don't forget Charity...if ever an opportunity comes up again for her :) :) I'm really loving the Surrender to Destiny series so far!!! :) :) :) Have a lovely weekend and congrats to the new book winners :) :) love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought, and finished Surrender the Heart! I loved it. Added it to my favorite books collection. I loved your characters they were very inspirational.
    Being an American, I felt very close to this book.
    I couldn't put it down! Very good!
    ~Abigail =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Kim and Tiffany!

    I cant wait to get started on reading this book! My summer has been unbelievably busy; i am waiting until i have time to myself so i can read this and enjoy it. =]
    You will do an amazing job with the third book! I look forward to reading it. But what about the second one? When does that one come out?
    God Bless and have a great weekend! =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I wish I could do Charity's story now, but my publisher says no. Maybe someday. I'm so glad you liked the book, Abigail, Amber, and Heather! Tori, the 2nd book comes out in March 2011. I just turned that one in. Now, I need to write Surrender the Dawn, book 3. Have a great weekend, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie Mitchell debsbunch5@jesusanswers.comAugust 6, 2010 at 6:05 PM

    Congrats to all of the winners! It's ok that you can't do Charity's story right now, MaryLu, we still love you. Your publisher will sit down one day and see how many of your fans want that story told and it will get told. It is just a matter of time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the book! You are the sweetest! I'm halfway through already! It's a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Nancy! I'm so glad you're enjoying it..

    ReplyDelete