Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Facebook Page!

Attentional to those of you on Facebook.  If you were a friend of mine, I've moved my main page from my personal profile to a special Fan page.  I'm keeping my personal profile page just for family and close friends. Everyone else, I de-friended.  Sorry. It's nothing personal. But if you're one of those people, please visit my new Fan page and click that you like it!  That's where I'll be posting all kinds of news and interesting tidbits about my writing and also fun photos and questions for you. Also, this blog gets automatically posted there as well.  So, come on over and join the fun:  http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MaryLu-Tyndall-Swashbuckling-Romance/175344859169475

3 comments:

  1. MaryLu, you are a great lady. I've noticed how many people you have friend-ed since I joined. OVERWHELMING!! You did the right thing. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday MaryLu! May God continue to bless you and use you.

    ~Sasafras

    ReplyDelete