Thursday, May 14, 2015

Fun in Tennessee!

I'm in Tennessee!  Pigeon Forge, to be exact.  I had a horrific trip out here, missed my flight in Chicago and had to spend 6 hours there, but I finally made it and have spent the last two days with two of the most precious ladies in the world!  Julie Lessman and Bonnie Roof!!!   Most of you know Julie because of her FABULOUS books! If you think her books are good, you should meet the lady herself. She's just as sweet and Godly as her writing.  I met Bonnie online and we instantly connected. She's a dear lady with a heart of gold. We had a blast hanging out and eating and chatting and learning more about each other and sharing our "God" stories.  I tried to post a picture but couldn't get it to work from my Ipad, which is all I brought.  Sorry. Julie and Bonnie have left and I'm hanging here with my Mom and Sister. My brother flies in on Sunday. Hoping to relax, enjoy family, and eat.
I pray everyone has a fabulous weekend!  God Bless!



3 comments:

  1. Julie Lessman and you were in Pigeon Forge!? I can't believe I didn't see this two days ago. My sister and I live like an hour from there. It would have been nice to meet you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. You're kidding? I'm finding out so many people live close by.. I had no idea! Next time! It would be fun to meet you!

    ReplyDelete