Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Fun!

First things first, an important announcement! I've packaged my Charles Towne Belles series into a boxset for Kindle!! (Nook coming soon) .  The introductory price is only 6.99.  If you purchased the Ebooks separately, it would cost you double that. So, if you've never read the series, this is the perfect opportunity!  Also, since my next release (Charity's Cross in February)  is the 4th book in the series, it might be a great time to catch up on the first three stories!! 

Also it would make a fabulous gift!

Purchase HERE 





I'd also appreciate some reviews on the box set. It looks rather lonely without a single one on Amazon. 

I'm on the second draft of Charity's Cross and hope to get it finished and to my editor by mid-December. I plan on having some blog parties and great giveaways to celebrate the release, so stay tuned.

I'll leave you with a picture of my Coral Reef Salt-Water tank.  It's the only hobby I have time for, but it's lots of fun. I still have much to learn about it and have lost a few corals in the process (loss=killed), but it's so pretty and relaxing.



There is actually two clown fish in there who live in the anemone, 3 shrimp, one giant crab, and a starfish, but most of them hide during the day. 

And below are the treasures of my life. My two grandkids, Andrea and Jack!

Captain Jack!

Zooey Blue steering the ship!



















If that didn't put a smile on your face, nothing will!

Have a great weekend!


.

                

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Look forward to another book in the series. I do have a question, though. How different are your newly edited versions of the first three books from the originally published ones? Is there enough change that, since I've only read the original three, that I might get lost if I read "Charity's Cross?" Have a blessed Friday! - Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace, the stories haven't changed at all, so I think you'll be fine. There may be a few sentence/word/paragraph changes and additions.. and I tightened up the writing so it's not so flowery.. but everything else is the same. :-)
      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the big smile this morning, Cap'n! Your grandkids are so adorable! Love the Coral Reef, too. So gorgeous! I posted a review of the series over on Amazon. :-) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! Anxiously awaiting 'Charity's Cross'!! Love the pics of your beautiful grandchildren and Coral Reef Salt-Water tank!! Thank you, MaryLu!!

    Love, hugs, and prayers!!

    Shared post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering, is there any difference between the original barbour version and the new self published versions of the Charles town belles series? or is the difference only cosmetic? And I was curious to know if you are planning any sales on the paperback copies of this series for black Friday/cyber Monday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no difference to the stories at all, except a few new sentences here and there and maybe a new paragraph. What I tried to do was tighten up the writing a bit. Regarding a sale on my paperbacks, I wish I could! However, I have zero control over the price of my paperbacks. I am planning a sale on this box set and some of my other Ebooks for Christmas. Stay tuned.... Thanks for the question. :-)

      Delete