Friday, November 27, 2015

My Black Friday Sale will start Dec 1st

Hi Everyone. I hope and pray you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. If you're like me, you're probably still stuffed with Turkey!  I went to my son's house and we had a fabulous time.
I can't help but brag about my grandson Jack. He is amazing. 8 months old and such a sweet disposition. All you have to do is say "Hi Jack" and he gets this huge smile on his face!  These were his first ever mashed potatoes!







I'm one of those people who cower inside my home on Black Friday. I hate crowds and I'm not much for shopping either (Yes, a weird quality for a woman!)  Here in No. Cal, the crowds are even worse everywhere you go. And forget going out to dinner!   Anyway, I am planning on putting THREE of my Ebooks on sale, but that sale will start December 1st. Why?  Because I like to be different!  The sale will last ALL of December.  Those books ARE:


Remember, the Charles Towne Belles Series is THREE books in one for only 99 Cents!
These would make Excellent gifts to the readers on your Christmas list!!

Note Regarding Paperbacks: Many of you have asked me if I'm going to reduce the prices of my paperbacks for Christmas, and believe me I wish I could!  Unfortunately, I have ZERO say in the price of those. I'm truly sorry.

If you haven't already joined my Book Club/email newsletter, please do so now. I'll be sending out an email with all the links to the above books as soon as they go on sale!   You can find the signup form on the right side of this blog or click on the link above where it says "Join the MaryLu Tyndall Book Club!"

And if you're out shopping today, you are much braver than I!   Have a great weekend!




.

8 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great Thanksgiving. Little Jack is so cute and growing up so fast. I couldn't play the video on my Kindle, so I will watch it later on my desktop.
    Great book sale.....definitely sharing.
    Have a great weekend, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday 27th ....
    "Morning, MaryLu." (Oh ... and Debbie, too !)
    Just wanted to say -- great pictures of Jack ... and most precious smile !
    Thanks for sharing. And re -- the book sale ... great deal for those who want e-books !
    Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving at your son's place.
    Even here in Canada ... the stores do some "Black Friday" deals ... anything to try to keep the shoppers here, instead of crossing the Border. So ... I was out-and-about this morning .... shopping for deals.
    Take care, and, God Bless, In Him, Brenda
    (P.S. - hope you received my e-mail MaryLu .... with the "final draft review".)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Brenda I got it! Thanks SO MUCH again for your thoughtful review!!! You're the best. I bet it's quite cold there now. It's been in the 30s here in CA.. much too cold for us!

      Delete
  3. Isn't it wonderful to spend time with some of our family on special times. Your Jack is so adorable and growing very fast.
    My Jack got a surprise , his Daddy came home Sunday, and he was a little sceptible at first but warmed up to him. It is hard on little ones when Dad's come for a few weeks then leave for a very long time.
    I am enjoying --the Reckoning on audio book. But I keep falling asleep and have to go back to what I last heard. I think the lady reading is fantastic . MaryLu , you have a great day and please keep in touch. Blessings to you and yours,
    In His Name
    Elsie

    P.s. Hi there Chappy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Elsie, remind me again where Jack's father goes? Is he in the military? I'm sorry if you already told me... I can only cram so much in my tiny head. LOL I'm glad you're enjoying the audio version of The Reckoning! The actress is wonderful, isn't she? Hugs and Blessings, Elsie!

      Delete