Monday, February 17, 2020

He will NEVER fail you!


For you who follow me regularly, you know that I often preach doom and gloom. Believe me, I wish I could just share happy stories that make us all feel good, but the Lord has other plans. Because we are in the last minutes of the last days, I feel an urgency from Him to not only show people the prophetic signs that prove we are at the end, but to warn anyone out there listening that there is more to salvation than "believing" and saying a prayer.  We must repent and repent doesn't just mean saying I'm sorry. It means to turn completely around and go the other way. When we repent of our sin, we are telling God that we will do our best not to commit that sin again. Many believers use Romans 8:1 to prove they are saved by merely their belief

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus

But they neglect the 2nd half of the verse. In fact many modern translations have taken it out. 
 
who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

What is walking after the flesh?  That's pursuing your own pleasures and sins. What is walking after the Spirit? It's putting the Lord first, following Him and doing His will to the best of our ability. We are to walk in relationship with our Lord and grow to love Him. And the more we do that, the less sin is even tempting to us. I'm not talking about works. There's nothing we can do to obtain our own salvation. I'm talking about obedience, which is to submit our will to the will of God.  But I digress. 

Even if you don't know everything that is going on, this current world is a very scary place. The truth is that we are all being lied to, lied to by media, government, and entertainment. And we have been for a very long time. I didn't want to believe this at first, but the more I look into it, the more I have come to believe that most everyone in power and in fame are part of a Luciferian system that will eventually emerge as the Beast system of the antichrist. We are being programmed and manipulated to believe what they want us to believe, and the sad thing is, most people are falling for it. I no longer trust most media outlets or politicians or entertainers, or even pastors. (Yes, some pastors are involved with this system through Free Masonry)  I'm telling you this because I want you to beware, to take everything you hear, even from "reputable" news sources and ask the Lord what is the truth. We are living in a matrix. And things are not what they seem. Jesus warned us.

Even if you don't believe that, you cannot deny that we are close to the end. We have quakes, volcanoes, persecution, locust plagues, violence, deception, famines, fires, apostasy, etc that all line up with Scripture.  It is my personal belief, based on everything I know, that 2020 may be the year of the rapture. But even if it isn't, we are close. Now we have the CoronaVirus. Believe me, they aren't telling you the truth about it. We shall see what happens.

Yet as followers of Jesus, none of these things should alarm us. God promises to keep us tucked away under His wings and I believe Him. We are the light of this world because Jesus lives within us, and we should be shining that light every brighter the darker it gets.  

Now, to the point of this post. I came across this Scripture in my daily readings and it brought me such comfort, I began to cry, so I thought I'd share it with you.

For God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up, nor leave you without support. I will not! I will not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let you down, nor relax my hold on you!  Assuredly not!  
Hebrews 13:5 AMP

So don't allow the enemy and the world to freak you out!  You have God's promise that He is always with you. And if God is for us, who can be against us?  What can man do to me?



6 comments:

  1. Amen and Amen !!!every word you wrote hits home. We are living in very dark times- and puppets are dancing on their strings and only dancing when the puppeteer manipulates the strings. We don’t see who that manipulator is but I do know My God doesn’t use strings— He uses his people who walks with Him to spread the words to light up the way and I thank God that he uses you- MaryLu to open up our eyes and to think and search and to make our walk stronger and to look to God for our all-!
    I pray this very morning- that I will take everything to my Father and give Him all that I am. And what am I— an older woman-whose body. is old and worn out and doesn’t work like it should- but my heart belongs to God and He fills me with love and knowledge and I shall claim that verse Hebrews 13:5– I will not give up and I know He will not EVER leave me. And never Forsake me. He is my God !!! Thank you again my friend for your encouragement you give to all of us . Love you my sister in Christ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too, Elsie! It blesses me that our Lord encouraged you through this post! He encouraged me! Someday soon we will get rid of these old bodies, dear, and that is going to be wonderful!!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for Heaven. Worldwide deception is 100% foretold in Scripture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Yet so many Christians are falling for it. Makes me sad. I can't wait to be with my Lord! Hugs.

      Delete
  3. You seen to be able to capture my exact thoughts. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete