Friday, July 24, 2020

Deliver me from lying lips! Friday's Mad Mad World!


Dear friends,
My heart is sad these days as I see what's happening in the world. Truly the words from Psalm 120 (which I believe mimic the year 2020) are more true than ever.

In my distress I cried to the Lord,
And He heard me.
Deliver my soul, O Lord, from lying lips
And from a deceitful tongue.
Psalm 120:1-2

I watch the news, I read articles, I see Facebook posts and headlines on Yahoo and Google and I realize that 90% of what I'm reading are lies. Everyone has an agenda, especially those in power, and it's not an agenda that is for our benefit, but one that feeds their need for power and wealth. Isn't that the way it's always been in the world ever since the fall of man?  Yet, I don't remember a time in my 61 years where I've seen so much propaganda and deception.

Below I've linked to a few articles you might find interesting. The main problem facing America and the world right now is essentially a communist takeover of all our freedoms. That's a bit extreme, MaryLu, you might say, and I agree. But I really see no other end game for these people. The New World Order they've been planning and talking about for years is now upon us, and nothing is going to stop them. Why? Because the Bible prophesies a final world kingdom and God does not lie. But what if that kingdom isn't coming for years? you might ask. What if there is a chance for America to rise again?   I would agree with you if Israel had not been a nation for 72 years and Jesus hadn't said the generation who saw their return would be the final one. As much as we all would love to see America rise again as a great Christian nation, it's not going to happen and you need to wrap your head and heart around that.

But that's okay! Those who belong to Jesus have our citizenship in heaven. We are just passing through this world, and each day that passes brings us closer to going home! And I believe it's very soon.

I'm only listing a few articles below, but if I had to warn you about one thing, it's about the coming vaccine. They will release 2 more waves of Covid, each one more deadly because they want you so afraid, you'll willingly line up to take their bio-metric vaccine. We are already seeing the beginnings of a lockdown on the 2nd wave and this time, it seems even more restrictive. Pretty soon and mark my words, you won't be able to do anything without the vaccine. I don't believe it is YET the Mark of the Beast, but either way it is evil, contains foreign DNA, and a microchip through which they will track you.

I bet you haven't heard about the quakes and locusts? Or the meteors that are heading our way? To me, that's just further proof the Lord is coming soon. I also believe, based on what I hear and read and on what the Lord has shown me, that war is imminent. I believe China may attack us. I also believe that Russia and Iran will attack Israel soon.

The hatred against Christians and conservatives is rising and will only increase. MaryLu, you are such a debbie downer! True, but have you read Revelation? Talk about a downer!   If I'm a downer, then God is too!  But here's a little secret, the end of the book is fabulous!

So, that's how I'll end here. We win. God is good. God is love. God loves you with an immeasurable love and if you're living in Him, you will be snatched and rescued from this place before things get too bad. We may see some horrors first, but nothing can touch us because we live under the shadow of His wings! 

I'm linking here to a You Tube video from a pastor I like who goes over some of what I've linked to below about the vaccine, etc.. in detail with proof... It's about an hour long, but well worth it.


The Great Falling Away


Deception - New World Order - The Beast Rises


The Covid-19 NWO plan to take over America

Masks don't work, are unlikely to stop virus (then why are we forced to wear them?)

And so it begins here in CA

Wars


Israel

Rabbi reveals date of Messiah's arrival (remember the messiah they will see is the antichrist)

Storms, Quakes, Meteors, Oh my!


Persecution



Be blessed and look up!

If you don't know Jesus Click HERE
If you aren't sure you're saved, Click HERE.

Time is short!! Don't miss the express train out of here!






2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reminder that my citizenship is in heaven. I have wondered where to go if China attacks, but there really isn't any place to run. I pray for Jesus to come soon, but also for strength and protection until then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe we will be gone before the war... but if not, God will keep us safe! :-)

      Delete