Thursday, July 23, 2020

Encouraging Word from the Lord!

I had to share this Word from Lord given to Pastor Patrick Winfrey yesterday. You can check out his You tube channel here. I trust him and have been listening to him for a year now. I thought it was very encouraging.

I am about to pour out my spirit upon all flesh, like never seen by the flesh of men. I will establish my kingdom and my habitation upon the earth. I am about to set the captives free from the bondage of the flesh and the nature of the fallen. I am coming to meet you in the air. I will not delay. I am coming quickly. Hold fast to what you have, my everlasting covenant that fades not away. Behold what is about to come to pass without delay. Days of thunder and lightning fill the skies overhead of my disciples. Clouds of thick darkness. Night has fallen with a whimper of the church. Behold a new day dawns. Light approaches from the east. I see the Lord high and lifted up. The whole earth is filled with His glory of the only begotten of the Father full of grace and truth.

Light a candle. Let the lamp stand be lit. Fear not those things you see coming upon the planet for I will rescue you from the snare of the Fowler. Even now, the place I have prepared is ready for you. Know ye with certainty, even with fervor of spirit that I look over my bride and will not allow you to be scorched by the heat of the day that is coming. But I call unto thee, come away with me, steal away with me as though a thief had been inside the house of the dammed. Thou shall be loosed from the bonds of this age. Lift up your feeble knees and walk uprightly without fear, doubting nothing for I am the Lord that heals thee. Behold I am about to make my move in Israel. Look to the east and see my salvation coming for Abraham out of the East.


1 comment: