Friday, July 31, 2020

FREE Pirate Box Set!


Guess what? I've combined all SIX of my best-selling Legacy of the King's Pirates novels into 2 box sets! I've put them at a great price of only $8.99 each. What a GREAT price for Three full length novels!  Unfortunately, this is only for Kindle. I cannot do it for paperback due to cost issues. But what a great deal! I also designed the box set covers myself. 😀

TODAY through Sunday, August 2nd, the first set of 3 books is FREE on Kindle. Yup. You heard me right. I'm trying to get these books out there because they each have a great spiritual message, so if you've already read them but know some people who would enjoy the stories (and need a good dose of Jesus). please pass the link along. This really helps me in my ministry to spread the good news around.

Book News

Also for those who are curious, I am still working on my next novel, TimeLess Treasure. I'm taking it a little slow due to health and family issues, but I expect to have it out by the end of the year, if not early next year. If you want to read about the storyline, click on "Upcoming books" on the menu above. I will reveal the awesome cover soon.  I'm really enjoying the story, and that always means it will end up being great!

Audio Book Store is now open!

I've reduced the price on ALL of my Audio books, so now's the time to try one out. I guarantee, the book will come alive for you as you listen to the fabulous narrators/actresses I hired to act out the characters!


I pray you all have a safe and wonderful weekend!




8 comments:

  1. I'm definitely among those who are curious and am SUPER excited about TimeLess Treasure and have no doubt it'll be great. I don't have a Kindle, but you did a fantastic job on the box set design. Just seeing them all together brings back great memories of reading them the first time. Thankfully I have most of them in paperback. Still praying you are getting the rest your mind and body needs and hope you have a relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy! I pray you have a restful weekend too! God Bless!

      Delete
  2. What a great idea. And what a deal! Some of your best writing in that series. Hugs Cap'n!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^my favorite series. Well one of my favorite . I have my “MaryLu Tyndall “‘shelf in my bookcase.I have been going through my books- I had lots of good books ,and gave them to my friend who the gives them to her sister who then gives them to others. I am still giving them away- but not Yours MaryLu- or Ronie Kedig’s or Lori Benton’s books. My three favorite authors .i have a lot of books on my Nook and IPod as talkingbooks- looking forward to your new book. Blessings and love to you and yours !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike, Elsie, Ronie and Lori are also favorite authors of mine!

      Delete