Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year! And a list of events in 2020 that we never thought we'd see!

 

 Hi Everyone!  Happy New Year!  I'm copying the post below from Jan Markell's newsletter. She runs a ministry called Olive Tree Ministries, which I encourage you to check out!  She's one of the few who are warning people that Jesus is coming soon!  Please check out her links too as proof of what she is saying. If you aren't already aware of what's really going on, this should be an eye-opener. 

My prediction for 2021?  Jesus will come and rapture His Bride out in 2021!  I'm as sure of that as I can be about anything.

From Jan Markell:

So here’s my new list of things I never thought I would live to see.

I never thought I would see the day when . . . 
 
  • Israeli media would say that folks in that country could not buy or sell without a vaccine. Is that coming to a city near me? 
  • There would be cries from the Godless Left promoting a 28-page document calling for a secular America. When presenting it to the Biden team, they demanded first amendment rights be ripped from American Christians. 
  • Beth Moore -- whom I am no fan of as she lacks discernment--denounced Christians who claimed to be nationalist patriots and scolded pro-Trump Christians. I guess she is looking forward to a baby-killing administration.
  • The world would long for a vaccine to "get life back to normal." One proposed vaccine promises a mark that goes along with the shot--a mark under the skin. This all sounds more apocalyptic each day.
  • There would be "digital passports" and "immune passports" that would reveal our compliance with the Covid vaccine. This is more Orwellian talk and leaps out of the pages of the book of Revelation. 
  • The world would so willingly give up their rights and bow to almost every government demand as long as they felt the demands would make them safe and well.
  • Many corporations are starting to say "No vaccine, no work." 
  • In 2020, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas came under attack! People who made holiday and family plans were scorned, mocked and scolded. Friends and neighbors turned people in if they were observed entertaining too many people! Canada fined people celebrating some holidays—thousands of dollars.
  • Keith Olberman stated that Trump hotels should be turned into prisons for "Trump enablers." 
  • President Trump would select three "conservative" Supreme Court justices who would turn against him in the election contention.  
  • There would be a cacophonous cry for digital currency also called cryptocurrency. After all, it is so much safer and germ free. Are these movers and shakers following a script in the Bible?
  • A great "Reset" would be announced by the World Economic Forum that would allow us to "build back better" and that stated we "would own nothing but be happy". Did John Lennon's son "Imagine" foretell this? No heaven and no hell and the world "would be as one."
  • The swamp, nearly drained thanks to President Trump, would make a giant comeback and be filled with threatening monsters more dangerous than the pre-Trump era.

 So many of these bullet points remind us that the Lord's return is Imminent, and yet most of the pulpits remain silent to this fact! How is that possible? The most significant time in history with the least amount of interest ever!  

 There is no time to waste. Tell everyone you know. What we are watching is not science fiction. It is fact!

The King is coming very soon! And as I said, we’re in the calm before the storm.
Awaiting His Return,
Jan Markell 

You may pass on these items or have people sign up on under "Resources" at our website. These are sent 1-2 times a month. We do not share e-mails.

7 comments:

  1. so true, yet people bury their heads in the sand in denial.
    My unsaved family and friends will find my "Left Behind" letter when we vanish into the clouds with Jesus' return, soon and very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe this is the year of the Rapture of the Bride of Christ! 🙌
    As I stated before, I celebrated my birthday last month and had a strong sense it would be the last I celebrate on this Earth. I look so much forward to Heaven. I do pray in earnest for my unsaved family members.
    I too wrote a left behind letter to my family so they would not think I was taken by aliens.
    I do have a saved husband but he believes in the mid-trib rapture, even though I have pointed Scripture to him that points to a pre-trib rapture.
    I finished Timeless Treasure and as always with your books I absolutely loved it! Thank you!
    Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Blessings,

    Barb Wilson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Barb! This is the year of the marriage! My husband believes in a post-trib rapture, so I can relate. Doesn't matter. If our husbands are saved, they will go.. they will just be surprised!!
      So glad you enjoyed Timeless Treasure!!

      Delete
  3. Do you have any particular links to 2021 being the year of the marriage? I would love to read up on that.

    I'm so glad you are not giving up on sharing about the rapture. I know we keep saying it is coming, and I know people can start to feel weary, myself included, but we must stay vigilant. Last year God spoke the word Discernment to me for 2020. This year He spoke the word Promoted. Instant tears came to my eyes.

    Anyway, I would love to know more about the year of the marriage. My husband is not really saved. He's gone to church with me for 25 years, but I have never seen a conversion or change in him. It definitely holds me back from all God wants to bless me with in life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katy, I will never give up on the rapture. The Lord told me a few years ago that the rapture would be in my lifetime! But I agree, I feel weary and disappointed as time keeps going by. I love that the Lord is giving you themes for each year! Indeed, we needed much Discernment for 2020 with all the deception running rampant!! And Promoted!! Yay! Sounds like a rapture word to me. :-) I will post more about the year of the marriage on Monday. I have my grands today.. so tune in for Monday's post! And I am adding your husband to my prayer list! Remember many many people will get saved after the rapture. I do agree, however, that a husband who isn't on fire for the Lord can definitely hold the family back. God sees and understands.

      Delete
  4. I love the word Promoted! Sounds like a Rapture Word for me too.
    Katy, I am praying for your husband as well. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete