Friday, January 29, 2021

MaryLu's Friday Musings - Keep your eyes above!

Even though our new president said on an interview on TV that using executive orders was akin to being a dictator, in the first few weeks of his presidency Joe Biden has signed at least 40 Executive orders.  I'll let you look them up yourself. Remember the language is flowery and someone ignorant of how our government should work may just nod and say,"that sounds great", but there's always repercussions down the road.  For example Biden raised the minimum wage to $15, but many people don't realize that businesses who can't afford to pay their employees that will either have to lay them off or close shop. Or the order that closed down the Alaskan Oil Pipe line.  Good for the environment? That's debatable. But thousands of people lost their jobs and in the long run, America will lose our energy independence (Thanks to Trump)  and once again have to rely on the Middle East for oil. Not to mention, you should plan on much higher energy bills and gas bills coming your way.

For the record, it is this author's educated opinion that Climate Change is a hoax perpetrated on the people of the world by the globalists in order to gain power, money, and ultimate control. 

While we were sleeping, China has bought up over 150,000 acres (last estimate) of American Farm land. You know who else is buying up farmland? Bill Gates. He just purchased more than 242,000 acres in 18 states. Hmm. I thought he was a high-tech guy who likes to dabble in killer vaccines. Why is he buying up farmland?

Other disturbing things Biden has done

Rescinded Trumps order not to pay for abortions overseas. So now our tax dollars go to kill babies all over the world

 Rescinded Trump's transgender orders so that now boys (who think they are girls) can play in girls' sports and use girls' bathrooms. 

But one of the most alarming things to me is the talk from both politicians and news media, along with the introduction of a bill, that would classify all conservative, Trump supporters, or Christians as Domestic Terrorists who need to be rounded up and reprogrammed.  I honesty never thought I'd see the day in this country when people would be silenced, shunned, and banned for speaking their minds. But this? People who think differently than you do need to be rounded up? Re-educated? Wow. 

Police state is coming for religious extremists

White Republican Americans need to be de-programmed

I guess we knew these things were coming. Hold on, Biden is just getting started. He's opened the Border, instantly turned illegals into citizens, and halted Trump's mandate to teach the real American History in school. If they can get the kids, they can get the country. And don't think China is not behind this. China wants our land. They are running out of natural resources and are overpopulated. They have their eye on America. 
 
Oh, and for the record, don't take the vaccine. Many are dying from it. If it doesn't kill you, it eventually will. It makes your body more susceptible to the next Corona Virus that comes along. They want to de-populate the world. It's been one of their goals since the beginning of the demonic, Satan-worshiping Global cabal. If you have already taken it, ask the Lord to remove all the bad stuff. He will!
 
Well, I wanted this to be a positive post. Sorry. I guess I had a lot on my mind. But I feel the need to warn you. Still. there is good news. God wins! And if you're on His side as His child, you win too!  He's coming soon. We don't need to fear all these things coming on the world. Please don't fear. Just keep an eye on things. Keep informed but spend most of your time thinking about things in heaven where Jesus is making a home for you this very moment! 
 
He's coming very soon! Very Very Soon!
 
 



11 comments:

  1. Hi, MaryLu! Welp, our givernor in Lagis here says the vaccines arouns are not enough for 20 million people(lol!)...and the federal Government is still waffling over the vaccines! As for Obiden, let him play PRETEND for a while...I know what I am saying..Some days back as I was bout to sleep, I heard the words 'Say Cheese!'...Dunno what that means but i guess the thieves/usurpers have been caught by the divine camera...I will just leave it there..By the way, buyer's remorse has set in for a lot of those who voted for Obiden..The avalanche began on the official site of BLM on Twatter(if it hasn't been scrubbed) with the tweet 'I have this feeling we have been used', with some people plainly tweeting on their accounst that they regret voting for Obiden. I know one thing though- the LORD is in charge..It is not over yet,
    Please keep me in prayers- I need direction...and have become a tad bit lazy in my Bible reading and serious prayers. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree.. God will have the last say in this. My SIL still thinks Trump will come back. We shall see! Good to know that some of the people are waking up. We need more to. Yes, I will pray for you. This is not the time to be lazy with the Word!! Put on the armor, Kate! Stand strong! Hugs!

      Delete
  2. I look forward to your post Sister. Thanks for the warning about the vaccine too. The YouTube channel 700 club are all for the vaccine and a Baptist Pastor Mohler. We all know too the Pope was right behind Gates of hell to bring the vaccine out. Fifty three and more now have died from the shot in Gibraltar just 10 days after it was rolled out. In all the months the virus was first detected 16 died from it. Something does not add up. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynette! I know so many people lining up for the vaccine without having done any study on it! They trust the government and big pharma to have their best interests but they don't! In truth, they are part of a global scheme to get rid of 80% of the population! You are right, many have already died.. and if they didn't, they die later on when they got sick with anything. So sad. It makes me sick that the 700 club and some pastors are promoting this. Just sick. God Bless you and yours!

      Delete
  3. They are collecting up the farmland to control the food and to control the people. How we vote, how we think etc.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you are right Lisa. It's sick. Evil and sick.

      Delete
  4. Did we ever think we'd live to see this day? I feel like I woke up in a bad nightmare, knowing what's going on in a sleeping world. So mad at the media pushing the VAX and people driving miles to get jabbed. They are angry at us for not doing the same. Just what the devil wants more division. I put an article up with info how to get to VAERS where people share adverse reactions to vaccines and of course the "fact checkers" said it was false information. I am praying if this VAX is as lethal as we suspect, God steps in and exposes it NOW, so it is put on hold. I've already had a blood brother and sister unfriend me on FB because of my stand on NOT taking the VAX. They are not walking with the discernment of the Holy Spirit, that I know for the lives they live, sad to say. Thank you so much MaryLu for making this stand for TRUTH, I pray people are waking up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I, too, feel like I woke up on Mars! Crazy times. The Lord was right when He said it would be a time of GREAT deception. It's sad to see so many people falling for it, even Christians! I'm sorry you've been dismissed by family. I have too. All we can do is keep speaking God's truth until He comes to get us! Blessings!

      Delete
  5. MaryLu I just listened to your interview with Andrea. WOW, awesome. I feel I know you even more and we are SISTERS!! So much in common. I gave my life completely to Christ when I was 23 and I'm 68, so been walking in the WAY for a long time. I'm glad you were able to go Independent and not have people dictate what you can and can't write. As for as the demons in your books, they are real! I remember doing a research one time on Jesus casting out demons and for almost everyone He healed, He cast out a demon next. Which makes me wonder today, since people don't believe in demons or casting them out, just how demon infested this world has to be today! No wonder it is getting so dark and evil. I've seem these demons in people and have had encounters with demon possessed people. I claim the blood of Jesus over myself and family daily, knowing what's out there! As for sharing the TRUTH as to what is happening today, you are definitely a Warrior for Christ and I am thankful for all that you are sharing. I pray God's protection over you and your loved ones. Soldiers of the Cross! I have been interested in Bible prophecy over thirty years now and like you, if some people knew what I believe is true from God's discernment in the Holy Spirit, they would be horrified. That is why only some are called to be the Watch persons, not everyone can handle this ending that is coming in the Tribulation and seeing the labor pains increase to bring it on. But thankfully after all these thousands of years, Jesus will claim His Kingdom on Earth as it is in Heaven. Halleluja. God's love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for listening to that, Cillie! We are forever Sisters!! It sounds like we have had a similar background and the Lord has opened our eyes to the spirit realm. I've had many encounters with demons and a few with angels. God is good! It's touch being a watch person. Many days I wish I didn't know what I know. I feel like innocence is gone. It's nice to know I'm not the only one interested in prophecy and watching! Thanks for joining me! May God Bless you in your ministry to others! Can't wait to meet in the air!

      Delete