Friday, January 15, 2021

MaryLu's Weekly Musings (And info about the CV)

 
I remember three years ago when I was hopeful that the rapture would occur when the Revelation 12 sign appeared in the heavens. I never thought in a million years that I would have witnessed what I've seen occur in this world over the past three years. I knew the rapture was a rescue mission by nature of its definition, but in no way did the Bride need rescuing there years ago. Now? We are there. I could list all the signs that are occurring now and it would blow your mind, but I want to focus on two things: Our current USA situation, which involves the rise of the NWO, and the CVax. 

The USA.
Our country sits on the precipice of a very high cliff. Whether you are keeping up with what's going on or not, you surely sense something in your spirit. For me, I can sense a deep, thick darkness descending on this nation regardless of who sits in the White House. You see, the other day I was asking God who I can trust, what can I believe any more? Do you know what He clearly said to me. "My Word."  We are being inundated with lies and deception from both sides. But one thing I know. God's Word will come to pass and He is faithful and true!  Since we are living in the last minutes of the last days before Jesus comes, (All based on the Bible's prophecies), then I believe either of these 2 scenarios will come to pass.

Scenario ONE. Trump concedes and Biden and Harris take over. (I believe Kamala will be the real president if this happens) So what then?
 
A. Its possible that some of the more violent patriots may start a revolution against Biden and the Deep State and a Civil war may ensue (I say possible because most conservatives and patriots are not violent, despite what the media says)
 
B. Trump supporters, Conservatives, and Christians will be persecuted and possibly rounded up.  They are already threatening this. (Actually a lawyer for PBS said children of Trump supporters should be taken away from their parents too  I have since heard he was fired, not for saying that, but because he got caught on tape saying that)
 
C. A new and more deadly strain of the virus will keep people on tighter lockdowns, which will cause a wave of poverty, homelessness, and hunger across the nation. 

D. Biden and Harris and the Deep State will be in control of everything and we will see an eventual loss of all of our freedoms and a take over by China and the New World Order, ushering in the Tribulation

Scenario TWO. Trump will do something on or around inauguration day that will expose the election fraud and all the lies and corruption in our government and the traitors will be indicted and arrested. Trump will then take office for another 4 years.  This is what Qanon people are saying, including a large number of very well educated people and military. I'm not so sure. But if it does happen, then what?

A. The Left will rise up hard, violently, and without mercy and the USA will enter a massive Civil War that will send our nation into violence and chaos. The market will crash. People will lose jobs and homes and food will be scarce because of all the violence. 

B. China will use the chaos to invade and begin to round up dissenters and put them in FEMA camps. They already know who are the patriots and Christians based on our emails, voting, and social media. 

You may notice that I mention China in both scenarios. There is a great amount of proof that many of our politicians, governors, and people in intelligence agencies are in bed with the Chinese, including the Bidens. I believe they have made deals with them: money and positions of power in exchange for selling out their nation.  In both scenarios, China will invade. They've already invaded through the internet, markets, farms, and our election. Soon, I believe troops will be here on our land. This is not just conjecture, but based on many many interviews with prominent people.

Yes, I like Trump. I mean, I don't know the guy, but I examine what he's done, and I think he's done a lot of good for this nation. Some say he's playing a role, a part, in order to cause division, and that may be true. But until I see that, he has my support. However, I do not believe Trump will save America, nor cause a Great Awakening. He's just a man put in office for a time such as this. We are too close to the Tribulation for any Great Awakening to occur in this nation for any length of time. Besides, I see NO repentance of our people, no revival, no masses of people falling on their knees before God. Instead, I only see more and more evil. God is ready to punish America for her sins. And America must fall in order for the One World Government and the Antichrist Beast system to rise. We are there, folks. Only a mighty and great act of God can stop what is coming. I'm basing all of this on what I read in the Word of God and what I see happening around me!

The good news is, those of us who follow Jesus will be taken out before things get bad, before the VAX is mandatory, before the Beast Empire takes over everything, before we are rounded up and put in FEMA camps. The Bride is removed, rescued, snatched away to glory!  It's Scriptural. The timing is Scriptural. And we are there. 

Why do I think so? Because we are on the cusp of the Beast empire rising and the cusp of a mandatory vaccine that will change our DNA and will eventually become the mark of the beast. And because we are closing in on the 73rd year of Israel's existence and Jesus, Himself, said that the generation that saw the rebirth of Israel will NOT all die before the Tribulation happens and ends. Psalm 90:10 gives us an idea of what God considers a generation. 70-80 years. 

If I'm wrong and Trump remains in office and the USA experiences a Great Awakening and Great Revival and repents of her sins and God blesses us for years to come, then believe me, I will be very happy and will come on the record to admit I was wrong.

If you're not interested in any information on the covid Vaccine, then you can stop reading now. The rest of this post will be on that. 
My focus in these last days and the election?  I pray for God's will to be done on earth as it is in heaven, for His Kingdom to come, and for as many people to be saved as possible! 

 Below, I am listing several articles about the vax that may be of interest to you. I hate talking about this thing, but I want you all to be as informed as possible because I believe you will be presented with the (at first) option of taking the vaccine or not taking it very soon. Call me a fear monger, call me a conspiracy theorist. I really don't care. My concern is for you to have all the information you need to make a good and prayerful decision!  
 
 
I took the following questions and links from a sermon/video posted by Pastor J.D. Farag last Sunday on January 10th. The video was excellent about the vaccine. I wanted to post a link here, but apparently You tube has taken it off the site. I can't find it anywhere. I am glad to have copied the links below before that happened. 
 
 Prophecy Update Links Question #1 - Will the vaccine become the mark of the beast foretold of in the book of Revelation?  
 
 
NIH National Center for Biotechnology Information - “Creating Self-Illuminating Quantum Dot Conjugates”   
 
 
Georgia Tech YouTube video - Quantum Dot Microneedle Patches     

Question #2 - Will the vaccine change your human DNA?   
 
 
 
 
 
If you watch anything, watch this 48 minute film!
 
 
Question #3 - Will the vaccine be mandated?   
 
 
Question #4 - Will the vaccine have fetal tissue from aborted babies?   
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Question #5 - Will I personally take the vaccine?   
 
 
 
Fox News, Laura Ingraham Interview with Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi   Brett Adkisson (ACCI) - brett@acci2007.com
 
God bless you all!  Stay safe, pray unceasingly, follow Jesus, and keep your ear open for that trumpet call! 
 
 
 

21 comments:

  1. What an informative post! I too have felt in my spirit the stirring...and that there may be coming a war. If it is with China, it may be a nuclear war.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree. I would be scared if I didn't know Jesus!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness MaryLu I am seeing all the same things you are. One thing I've noticed when I see Rapture orientated videos, is when I read the comments, most of us are all heading in the same direction. UP!! And we are also being directed to the WORD, letting God give us His LIVING BREAD. Another angst I have noticed about all of us looking UP, is our heart pain for those that we love, that are not looking UP. Praying and witnessing harder then ever. I heard Pastor JD's message yesterday, saying that if he gets another warning from You Tube they are going to take all of his sermons off and no more You Tube for him. He is in a quagmire as there is so many witnessing videos there, prayers God will give him the discernment on what to do. The labor pains are getting increasing in minutes it seems, will be surprised if we are still here much longer. I feel like I'm sitting on a powder keg and the fuse is getting REAL SHORT!! As sad as the times are, I also see it as the most exciting time in History. Jesus getting ready to collect His bride. 7 year Trib, then the beautiful restoration and 1,000 year reign of Jesus as the King on this Earth. Thinking it will be like the Garden of Eden then. No dirty devil mucking up the garden!! And then the final end of satan and his followers. Praise God for these days...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just this morning, the Lord reminded me to trust ONLY Him and His Word. So important. But like you and so many I have loved ones who are lost. But we pray. We fast, we make our appeals to the ONE who can do all things! And we believe. :-) I was sorry to hear they did that to Farag. I will pray for him to do as God directs. Funny you mention powder keg. I was saying the same thing a few days ago. Something is about to blow! And when it does, we go UP! Like you said, very exciting times. I feel privileged to be in the rapture generation! And I can't wait to help Jesus rule here for 1000 years! Can you imagine? So wonderful! Blessings!

      Delete
  3. Thank you Marylu!
    I do believe Trump will have another 4 years after he exposes the election fraud and Deep State.
    Regardless, I do feel in my spirit Jesus is going to take us up very soon. I'm always looking up! So much looking forward to being Home soon. Praying for my lost loved ones. Blessings and I hope you have a great weekend. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in prayer often these days for my lost loved ones. Time is short! Blessings, Barbara!

      Delete
  4. JD Farag set up jdfarag.org for just this reason, silencing by youtube.
    Thank you for the reminders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you're right. I need to go over there. I have signed up but I forgot about it. Thanks

      Delete
  5. I have tried to leave a comment on this posting three times already today and it just will not go through. I do not know why, but will try again.

    I believe that Scenario Two will be the one that takes place. I am hearing pretty much the same being discussed on other venues. I also believe that China will attempt to take over during all the chaos, but what happens from there is not being discussed, other than a restructuring of the whole entire world. We are so close, I feel like I am just living my days out waiting for the Rapture to happen, waiting for the "powder keg" to go off, and believe me... I am ready!! Thank you for all you do MaryLu! You are an inspiration! Blessings to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathleen! Yes, indeed, I feel we are at heaven's gate. Can't wait! Blessings to you and yours!

      Delete
  6. Good morning MaryLu and others, yes excellent list, thank you. And I think either scenario means violence and persecution. The morning of Jan. 7th, while grieving for the loss of our country--the writing was on the proverbial wall--I asked Jesus, "What's next?" He answered, "Insurrection. Trust Me." There we have it: trust Jesus. Nothing else, no one else, is to be belived. Like you, MaryLu, I read things all over the spectrum. How can we know any of it is true other than that that comes directly from the Word. I don't even trust the so-called "prophets." Like you, I see (in my spirit's mind's eye) great darkness over the land, like clouds of dark smoke spreading out above us. But God. As we continue to occupy (pray for, and witness as God gives us opportunity, our lost loved ones, and the rest of the lost, frankly), persevere, and trust Jesus. Trust Jesus being the operative words :-). Blessings to all! See you soon in the air! Judi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like the Lord is saying the same thing to us both, Judi. Trust Him. Keep our eyes on Him! I have heard that war is coming... and martial law. But we are not to be afraid! The light of Jesus shines ever brighter in the darkness! Keep occupying!, praying, witnesses as the Spirit leads. Hope to meet you soon, Judi! Blessings!

      Delete
  7. Hello again, as I contemplate our current sistuation Psalm 27, along with so many others, seems to be a great place to being memorization if one hasn't before. The older I get the harder it is to hold exact words in my mind, but a good paraphrase--after all, God knows our hearts of faith--can still be effective, I think. Besides which, it's a good thing when the enemy knows our name, yeh? A good friend tells the story of someone she knew who had a friend trying to memorize Psalm 91. One day she was being followed by a stranger and could only remember to utter "wings and feathers, wings and feathers" (Psalm 91). The man following thought she was crazy and left her alone! :-) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Love that story! Yes, I have a hard time memorizing too, but I do know a couple of psalms.. 91 being one of them. If you recite it every day, you'll not soon forget it! Good idea!

      Delete
  8. To Anonymous who left 6 very long and hate-filled comments here about Trump, I have deleted your posts. I don't mind dissenting views if they are expressed kindly, without hate, and without name calling. It's obvious you have a ton of hate for Trump and for anyone, especially Christians, who voted for him. This is not the forum to spew your vitriol. You'll find tons of places for that on social media. :-) However, I did read everything your wrote. It isn't anything I haven't heard before. On most of the points you are mis-informed by a lying media. Leaving links to articles from a media that no longer tells the truth is of no value to me or anyone. I am not here to defend Trump. Like I said above, I'm not entirely sure about him. I do like some of what he has done for our country. I am not a believer of Q, nor do I propose any violence whatsoever. What I find fascinating is that, at least in my own personal experience, it is the people who hate Trump who seem to be filled with the most hate and rage for anyone or anything associated with him. While I am no fan of Biden, I do not hate anyone, nor do I go around the internet hiding behind "Anonymous" and put down people who voted for him. I pray dear Anonymous that you lay down your hate and spend more time walking with Jesus instead of hating a president and all of his followers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sorry that you didn´t listen. You are tangled in satan´s spiderweb and you have lost your way. I pray that Jesus will lead you into a true repentance before it is too late.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did listen, Anonymous. I will pray for you, as well. Stay close to Jesus. He is the only truth.

      Delete
  10. MaryLu,
    Thank you for always giving me food for thought and prayer. I appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete